Evans Waterless Coolant

I watched a youtube video on Jay Lenos page, and saw a video about a waterless coolant. Apparently it doesn’t cause boil overs, overheating, corrosion, and lasts the life of the engine! At $40 a gallon its a little pricey, but I bought 4 gallons for my 59 Buick (because she only gets the best :smiley: ). Has anyone ever heard of it?

evanscooling.com/

Seems legit, though there seems to be some reports of it corroding aluminum, and possibly running higher head temps due to less heat conducting properties than a traditional coolant.

My friend uses it in his Traction Avant and seems to think it’s pretty good stuff.

How much is it for that 2 gallons of Prep Fluid it says you have to flush the system with?

Waste of time except in very specific circumstances.

I don’t think so. If you have a vintage car last thing you want to do is custom fabricate a water pump thats impossible to replace. Plus no overheating, no water based corrosion, and life of the car coolant. I am converting my new 70 Buick 455 to this stuff. Then I won’t have to worry about cooling problems ever again (hopefully)