Exodus (formerly Contendiente) - The future is today

oh my god that is one heckin b e a u t :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::weary::weary:imageimageimageimageimage:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

7 Likes

Okay, we need a full Automation Gran Turismo menu.
I’ll try to do Photoshops for FAAL :thinking:

6 Likes

I am a huge fan of the Gran Turismo series! :smile:

1 Like
16 Likes

Immediately stolen for comparative purposes.

3 Likes
Conte has been rebooted more times than Spiderman. This is a soft reboot, ish.

Headlines 23/08/2014: Contendiente is bought out by the Module Corporation.

The Module Corporation, and more precisely, Module Automotive, is known for the UR series of sports cars. Their pedigree is tied to high end sports cars, and not to affordable motoring for the average consumer.

Despite that, Module has decided to go global and more sensible in order for them to keep growing as a conglomerate. A deal signed with Contendiente for $2 billion signed last Friday marks the end of a prolongued era of independence for the Spanish car manufacturer since they went independent in the early 80s and cut ties with Znopresk.

We wonder what this will bring to both Module and Contendiente, which according to Module officials, will receive a facelift as a brand, with future models being rebranded as Exodus models. Will this mean an increase in quality in rather affordable cars or will this mean Module tech will be available in lower end models?

NEW LOGO COMING SOON

14 Likes

A first look into the 2020 Exodus Teide.

10 Likes

2020 Exodus Anima. One step closer to remaking the lineup.

8 Likes

love the cars, but damn do i miss Conte :frowning:

1 Like