Exported Cars Spin Wheels without Throttle

I just exported a car from Automation to BeamNG drive. When I loaded up the car into BeamNG, the rear wheels would be constantly spinning and vibrating with no throttle applied. Once the car was put in gear, the wheels would continue spinning with or without throttle of their own accord. This made the car unusable. There appears to be a bug here, and it only manifested itself today. If any of the developers are listening, please look into this. Thanks.

I did some tests. This problem seems to be only happening with this car that I’ve built recently. I’m posting the link. If a developer is listening, please have a look and let me know where the bug is. Link: Trouble Cars - Google Drive

1 Like

I was able to get in touch with one of the developers. They discovered that it was lack of weight in the rear tires causing a glitch in BeamNG drive. This issue can be corrected by lowering the tire stiffness (the rear tires in particular) in the vehicle tuning menu in BeamNG drive. I don’t know if this helps anyone else, but I’m posting this as the solution anyway.

1 Like