F1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Home of the Italian Grand Prix and located in Monza, Italy is the Autodromo Nazionale Monza circuit measuring 5.793km (3.60 miles). This is one of the oldest F1 tracks and is still in use after almost 100 years. Enjoy!

Autodromo Nazionale Monza.zip (1.21 MB)

Yes! When running both the ATCCs, I came to this tab and searched for Monza both times, just because I like it a lot. And Imola, oh, Imola. What a great track that one is, could you add it to the list?

Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola, Italy

I love this track! Can you do the other 3 versions?

If, by “other three versions”, you mean previous iterations prior to the current version, not anytime soon. I have a list of track requests a mile long already. I just want to finish up all of the 2014 F1 circuits. If you mean something else, please explain.

The other 3 current versions is the one that includes the oval, only the oval, and the short version. I could try and do some of the other/previous versions.

Oh. I can add them to my list. I’ll get around to it eventually.

Okay, thanks. I’ll PM you if I start to work on them.

Given then design of this circuit I really hope it’ll get a flying start someday. On that note, how do you make a flying start for a track?

5yearslater

Nice necropost… please don’t

2 Likes

Flying laps are not hard to build. Basically you make a single lap track, then double it up. You mark the times by adding a sector mark at the beginning of the second lap. The biggest difficulty is that the track line needs to be perfectly lined up or the second lap will be garbage.