Fantasy F1

Anybody up for doing a Fantasy F1 league for the coming season?

If anyone is currently in one, or has done one in the past (any kind of fantasy league), please provide suggestions for good websites.

I am using this site:

racing-leagues.co.uk/

But I have heard that ESPN’s engine is one of the best out there so when their one opens I’ll probably use that aswel.

Suggestions?

The main idea behind this would be to decide on a site to use and create an Automation League

Automation League Details:
Link: racing-leagues.co.uk/game/f1/league/?lid=430
Password: Killrob

I am on there now =)
If you create a league in BTCC, invite me.

I played Batracer some years ago and maybe I would join, too, if you created an Automation league. :slight_smile: Is this game similar to Batracer or do you just build a team and based on the results in the real racing series you get points?

I would be in too :smiley:

racing-leagues.co.uk/game/f1/league/?lid=430
In this game results are based on the real results shown by the F1 teams, drivers and constructors.
Password is Killrob =)

Sorry bout the delay, my nets been down. As Ronin says the results are based on the real results :slight_smile:

(BATRacer is a good game too tho :stuck_out_tongue:)

I’ve edited the OP with Ronins link so as to only have 1 league :slight_smile:

Joined! I’ve never done well in fantasy leagues of any sort though…

Thats a pretty damn good idea!

Joined too :slight_smile: Sounds like an interesting prospect.

Hmm… Let’s win some medals.
Quick question. Why Chilton?
I’m not saying he’s a bad choice, just an unusual one…

Here’s my badge for the season:

This gave me an idea. Why not post something like press releases, for example:
Leo Motorsports is proud to announce a partnership with Mercedes, who will provide the engines for the whole season.

[quote=“RoninGT21”]
I’m not saying he’s a bad choice, just an unusual one…[/quote]

I don’t know, I just don’t have the budget. I went ahead and picked Alonso because he’s my favorite driver, then I had to pick Ferrari as they were my favorite team (Because of Alonso), and etc.

EDIT: Changed my team to Mercedes and my 3rd driver to Vergne. Not my optimal choice for 3rd driver but that’s what I could make do with.

[quote=“UltimateBMWfan”]

[quote=“RoninGT21”]
I’m not saying he’s a bad choice, just an unusual one…[/quote]

I don’t know, I just don’t have the budget. I went ahead and picked Alonso because he’s my favorite driver, then I had to pick Ferrari as they were my favorite team (Because of Alonso), and etc.

EDIT: Changed my team to Mercedes and my 3rd driver to Vergne. Not my optimal choice for 3rd driver but that’s what I could make do with.[/quote]

I actually have 12.5 mil left from signing Kvyat and picking Williams. I really think they have a chance this year.

[quote=“RoninGT21”]
I actually have 12.5 mil left from signing Kvyat and picking Williams. I really think they have a chance this year.[/quote]

I would loved to have picked Ferrari, but I had to go with Mercedes to get a better driver. Force India has suddenly surged up to the top these two days though, but at least Alonso is at the setup stage :slight_smile:

F1 starts next week! Who else is excited?

I feel about 6 again and as if its xmas eve. IM THAT EXCITED!

I am a fan of Vettel, but I think Massa will be more competitive at the beginning of the year. Too early to call for the title chances.

Just a quick reminder that anyone who is considering to still join please do so before the first race of the season this wkend!