Farox Motor Company

…i didn’t come here to be called out like this ;-;

i’ll just take the keys and leave…

it looks nice though, I like it :slight_smile:

Thank you hehe! It’s a reflection of myself, don’t worry, we’re in it together <3

1 Like

I like the clean style of the car but even more the text around ! Quite representative of a lot of car brands today…

Embrace this moment. All of history has led up to it.

24 Likes

For years, Farox has been making competent luxury sedans (and recently SUVs) that set the American standard for opulence, quality and refinement. “Racing” isn’t necessarily what comes to mind. However, what happens when the Germans introduce Saturn V rockets under a luxury cloak?

You get the ultimate American clapback.

You get the Racing Farox Experimental division.

Sorry I keep editing this, just got the wording right. I’m gonna make a post later today don’t worry ;))

18 Likes

Farox Tesora

2019–present (FC3)

Farox’s compact executive sedan makes its 3rd generetion debut in 2018 as a '19 model year. Packed with features, built with signature quality and finely tuned to perfection, it’s ready to take on the best of the best.

The power of efficiency.

Three words that don’t necessarily go together, however that’s exactly what awaits under the hood of all Tesoras. As standard, the 20T it weilds our latest 2.0L turbocharged engine which boasts impressive power figures and reassuring fuel economy. If you need a swifter form of transportation, upgrade to the 30T model for a stronger heart at little sacrifice to your bank account, and the fuel station. All engines are mated to our smooth and responsive 7-speed DCT.

Model Engine Power Economy 0-60 (est.) Standard Price
20T 2.0L Turbocharged I4 240 horsepower 26 city / 36 highway 6.5 seconds $41,200
30T 3.0L Turbocharged I6 330 horsepower 22 city / 33 highway 5.5 seconds $54,400
30T AWD 3.0L Turbocharged I6 330 horsepower 21 city / 32 highway 5.2 seconds $58,600

Ahead of the curve.

Be innovative, and drive with full authority of the path ahead. All Tesoras come with fine-tuned suspension to deliver the perfect blend of confidence-inspiring handling and superior ride comfort. Farox Active Suspension Control is available to all models. And with available AWD when you select the 30T, you’ll never be in a struggle for complete control.

Home base, refined to perfection.

Climb inside and you’ll be greeted with a classy space with plenty of room for 5 people. Everyone can enjoy comfortable seats covered in leatherette, or real leather, each with multiple color combinations and metal or wood inlays - it’s all up to you. Stay safe with the Farox Active Safety Tech package (including active lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring, and pre-collision brake assist). Stay connected with available full connectivity for both Android and Apple devices. Stay relaxed with a premium Rockford Fosgate audio system, and active noise cancellation technology.

Make your heart race.

The legendary RF8 trim will be for sale within the next year, sporting a revised version of the same fantastic 4.7L twin-turbo V8 heart that has powered some of the most track-worthy luxury sedans of the past decade.

More details to follow.

22 Likes

1997 CIELOV8 CONCEPT

In 1996, Farox began development on a 'return-to-form' project in an effort to do just that. With the bygone era of the 80s behind them, and a new generation of the company on the rise, it was time to create a halo vehicle that would serve as another guiding light, similarly to how the Savante did back in '94.

The Cielo V8 Concept was born. The concept combined the muscular styling from the already successful Savante sedan and blended it with more elegance and luxury, with the addition of a SOHC V8 produced by Farox's powertrain division, which was never used in any of their vehicles. It was this car that had the automotive world’s ears a buzz about what was next for the brand.

The Cielo V8 Concept’s design paid homage to the legendary American cars of the 60’s. A monocoque profile with pronounced wheel flares and flowing, coherent elements were some of the design characteristics that set the car apart from other vehicles of that era.

Underneath its beautiful skin, the Cielo rode on an advanced, in house independent suspension with modified double wishbones for the front, and an aluminum five-link coil-over-shock system in the rear. Fourteen-inch ventilated front and rear disc brakes with four-piston calipers, 19-inch wheels and tires amply live up to the Cielo’s estimated performance.

The Concept did indeed end up leading the way for future Farox models, and resulted in the Cielo name being adopted for the upcoming 2-seater luxury roadster that would later take on the German’s headstrong, and become synonymous with the Farox brand.

12 Likes

This has to be one of the most well done Automation designs I have seen.