Fast for four (Part 3.2 - finals!)

Yes, 0 or above since negative is now possible.

3 Likes

1980 DURENDAL CANBERRA GT

Since Armor Motors purchased the Australian sports car manufacturer some time ago, Durendal has become the luxurious arm of the American producer. They still have a facility in Australia however, and they are still able to produce cars close to their roots. The Canberra GT is such a car.

Durendal tunes its own version of Armor’s 4.4 liter V8 to produce over 270 horsepower, which propels this 2+2 to 100 kph in just 5.5 seconds. Interiors are luxuriously appointed for the distinguishing customer.

PS @Ch_Flash it seems we had similar front-end styling ideas. Sorry about that, it was a bit too late to change when I saw your post.

7 Likes

The 1980 model year Novalina 626 GT4

The 1980 year 626 GT4 was the first properly updated Novalina model since the Couraguex takeover of the company from it’s founder Alessandro Novali. The debts inherited were huge and measures needed to be taken to reign in the spending.

The first of these was to no longer purchase in American crate V8 engines, with this in mind the previously known Novalina Riva was redesigned with a sharper more up to date front end, and now uses the self produced V6 engine in 2.6l guise.

The engine however was not left as is, instead the stroke was slightly reduced to give a cc of 2595, the crank and conrods were lightened and balanced forged steel. An intercooled turbocharger was used, a first for any Courageux engined car.

The interior was not altered massively. The hvac, radio and switchgear was changed to in house parts now, and the material finishing was improved for a more cohesive design.

11 Likes

IAF - MONDLICHT 275i

Just a sneak peek for now

(Still WIP appearance could change. even the pic is slightly outdated)

9 Likes

hehe framce :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Vento did the engine so this time it’s actually good

omg look at the sunflower :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

omg sunflower field
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weew

bbbbbbbbbbbb

hehe beige :sailboat: :card_file_box:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_umbrella:

omg waht is car

wow :open_mouth: he is yelows? :yellow_square: :yellow_circle: :yellow_square: :yellow_circle: ?!?!?!?!

omg ihateihate hdrmiu photoscene :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i let the fixtures roam free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now they live in the hills of New Mexico :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mountain: :mountain: :mountain: :mountain_cableway:

teeheheee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oki bye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

thans @Vento for engiene :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :steam_locomotive: :fire_engine: :fire_engine: ee

19 Likes

Lmao true

Comparing the base body with the final product, to show how much work was put into the build, is one of the better things you’ve done so far - I wish others (including myself) did this more often.

2 Likes

The updated 1980 Tarske SW612 is still pretty close to the original model launched in 1968. The GTS trim is powered by the same 3.1L boxer 6 as always, but it has been turbocharged to increase power up to 275hp.

The new GTS trim offers the same excitement as previous Tarske models while also being a significant improvement in comfort and drivability.

3 Likes

Here is my entry, the 1979 Meisterswagen Elbrus GT, a sensible little sports car from West Germany with a 2.5 liter V6 making an absolutely incredible 148 horsepower, propelling the car to 214km/h with a 0-60mph time of 8.20 seconds.

P.S for @Knugcab , where do I send in the .car export files? To your PMs? Or will the submission process be revealed later?

11 Likes

Send me a PM yes.

The last two submissions look like they could be the same car but different generations lol

1 Like

Hi guys :raising_hand_man:
It’s time to showcase my entry.

Price is at 32.900$

Experts may recognise resemblance with the De Tomaso Pantera :slight_smile:
Hope y’all like it :v:

8 Likes

Hey guys, my first ever submission to a challenge, so any advice would be appreciated.

Meet the 1980 ArgemTempo SS, the top of the line trim, powered by a mighty 4.0 liter V10 that screams all the way to 7000 RPM, while still being mindful of the comfort of all its occupants.

This grand tourer is capable of fitting 4 people, as well as offering more then enough boot capacity for everyday use or some travels, proving not only as a weekend master, but also as a day to day fun to drive car.

Not only that, while driving your very own Tempo SS, you can be certain to be inside one of the most uniquely designed car on the road, elegant but sporty, this coupe is set to attract just the right amount of attention.

Experience the Argem Tempo SS today!

Hope all of you like it!

6 Likes

Zephorus Autos

Presents

Zephorus Espion

For 1980

Gallery

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.

22 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

Planar_Badge_original_plain (Small)

The 1980 Ghiraga III Mk.II XVT

By Planar

New new Mark II update for Planar’s Ghiraga is here, with more refinement and technology than ever before.

The styling is as classy as ever, from the redesigned front grille and the Ghiraga III’s trademark pop-down headlights, to the always stylish pillarless doors, to the new lip spoiler adorning the back, it’s a classy package all over.

The interior is better than ever, with refined comfort from the new seats, improved controls, and an advanced fibre optic lighting system for every control and dial.

Under the bonnet, the Rotomax RXV-82 has been updated to meet current emissions standards, but that hasn’t dulled its performance at all. Thanks to the new EFI system it still outputs 223kW, and the effortless Automatic makes sure you’ll hurry along to a 280 km/h top speed in the best comfort possible.

12 Likes

1980 Pheonix Claymore LX

(Shown here is the two-tone optional paint package Opal Black and Champagne Gold)

This is the older more sophisticated brother to the Gladius. Like the claymore sword the design is quite contemporary such as the redesigned rear end with European turn signals, hidden headlights, and chrome trim. Although it does feature a touch of sportiness such as having twin exit exhausts or the big air dam in the front with two vents which are meant to cool the engine when you are driving over 150mph.

The Claymore, however, isn’t all show and no go. It features a NA 4.0L V8 engine producing 210bhp and 227lb which propels the car to go 0-60mph in less than 7 seconds all thanks to utilizing Electronic Fuel Injections which makes it so it can pass emissions with prowess.The Claymore was built for cruising thanks to its double wishbone suspension which this version has all while being incredibly quiet and smooth inside while still being toss able.

Inside it features a 5 speed manual transmission, an all-new digital dash, better more comfortable seats with the advent of being a 2+2 you can indeed have people in there if you can fit in there of course and added extras such as a hi-fi audio system and a wood inserts/ leather all around the car matching the colour of the car.
This is a car with no compromises and is built like one.

(Shown here is the Claymore with the optional colour Ocean Blue)

10 Likes
1980 Cavini Zolfo

(Designed by @Taffin_Blur , engineered by @Tsundere-kun)

Gallery

17 Likes

The 1980 Arnoc Nexus GT. our wildest build yet.

With an all new 6.6L MPFI V8 connected to a 5 Speed.

16" Alloy rims put the 369HP and 344FTLBS to the ground with ease.

Full Independent Suspension allows you to take any turn with confidence and absorb bumps for a comfortable ride.

0-60 in 6.64sec.
Top speed of 187MPH.
only weights in at 2195
Only 28,600 will take this machine home.

2 Likes

A little over 48 hours left now!

I have complete submissions from:
@abg7
@arthur_mp
@bang6111
@Chaedder
@Ch_Flash
@Danicoptero
@DuceTheTruth100
@fabiremi999
@greenrun1986