Fastest RWD Drag Car/Street Outlaw list?

Interesting, there’s not as much rear weight on that one, yet it’s significantly faster to the quarter mile.

Is it running ridiculously fat rear tyres too? The 10s coupe body only takes 375s without altering the bones :frowning:

Both your truck and your modded car have ridiculous launch times in the first section, my times are faster over the second and third section but you have us all beat by at least 3 tenths at the start, how are you doing that?

The one that I posted was not the truck. I switched over to a car that was made to look like a 2004 Mustang Terminator. Due to the truck not able to go any faster because of how the truck was not that aerodynamic. And for the the fast 60 foot (1st sector) I have no idea. I try to tune the car to have most of the power down low. Which might be causing that. The tire size is 105 with 16 inch rim on front and 295 with 16 inch rim on the back.

You’re using 295s on the rear and you’re getting that kind of launch time? Impressive.

Still haven’t done any new builds but a whole new world of fast drag times awaits!

Yes. Do you happen to know if someone has made a front engine rear wheel drive car in the 8s?

It’s never been done in previous builds, as far as I know. Only mid-engined and AWD cars have been doing that.

At one point we managed to get the MR cars into the 7s but I’m not yet sure if that’s possible in the upcoming builds.

Lets just say I’m close. Non modded.

Well guys. Say hello to the first front engine, rear wheel drive car to be in the 8s.

Well guys say hello to the first front engine, rear wheel drive car in the 8s.

Good god, somebody put a wheelie bar on that thing!

I know this is far from the point, but what kind of times does it get on the track?

Automation Track: 2:20:22
Airfield Track: 1:21:73
Also got my 1/4 mile time down.

That’s to be expected, the front tyres are ridiculously narrow. It reminds me of when I used to try and race the funny cars in GT2.

I’m excited to learn these arts so I can improve my FR cars performance, even though I’m more of a track times guy myself. I can get an FR around Green Hell in under 7 minutes (in year 2015) but it’s still a little expensive for my tastes.

Haha ya I don’t even know how to tune the suspension for track racing, All I know is for straight line speed. It’s pretty easy when you just play around with random things.

December 10th I’ll post in the challenge page about starting a street outlaws list. It’s on tonight! 2 HOURS!!!

I’m currently procrastinating from studying by tinkering with the Boss I from 1969 that then utilizes a 2015 update of the Boss 432 Big Block V8. You know, something you’d see on the modern day drag strip. I’m close to breaking into the 10s with a 3700+ lbs. old school muscle car which hasn’t been morphed or altered to be a dragster, so I’m happy about that. I’ll start tuning a purpose built dragster when the challenge is posted.

So here’s what I built:

First Car is a Boss I, originally built in 1969. This is your classic muscle car shell turned drag racer. It even utilizes the original engine with a whole bunch of performance goody upgrades to result in the dragster you see here.

Second car is my AMWEC AP1 Car stripped down and reconfigured to be a MR drag racer. She runs the quarter mile quite a bit quicker.

This thread may or may not only be for FR vehicles- that was how it was as of a few posts ago but I’m not sure now.

That’s fine. I just was fooling around so I posted it. I have another FR build on my other computer that I’ll probably build out to be “on the list.”

Posted in Challenge list.