Final release Superchargers

Final Question: Will we see Twin-Supercharging for “V” variants in the final release?

I bring this up because I was doing further research about the Jaguar XFR after seeing it in GT6. The engine itself is a feat:
4999cc V8
Twin Throttle body Direct Injection
32 Valve (VVT/L)
TVS R2300 on each bank

I personally prefer low end continuous torque rather than high end horsepower so this kind of configuration really intrigues me. Thoughts?

Do you mean the Eaton “Twin-Vortex” supercharger? The Jag certainly does not have 2 superchargers. Twin-screw superchargers will certainly be included in the game.

XFR Uses a single supercharger in the middle of the bank of the V.

Only factory twin-supercharged engine I can think of is the Koniggsegg CCXR, but it’s such a rare configuration that we probably won’t do it.

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]XFR Uses a single supercharger in the middle of the bank of the V.

Only factory twin-supercharged engine I can think of is the Koniggsegg CCXR, but it’s such a rare configuration that we probably won’t do it.[/quote]

The whole CCX line has twin supercharged engines. I never knew that. Remember, a feature must be worth its time to put into the game.

And the Aston Martin V8 Vantage (mid-90s)… but I agree it is a rare configuration.