Forum really spotty

Except I’m on here.

Reloading takes ages. Fetching posts and replying also does.

Moving between sections (off topic to main page, main page to a specific thread) takes for ever. Uploading is slow. Often drafts show offline, then come on just a second later. Click edit on a post, and it keeps on loading and loading and loading.

It’s not my internet

Anyone else feel like the forum is really slow?

5 Likes

I also have issues with it :disappointed_relieved: It’s even slow at loading the Emojis.

2 Likes

Yep, been having really long loading times to go anywhere, even into the forums.

1 Like

I can attest to the same issues: High loading times, sometimes a small delay between posting and the post actually showing up, and pictures taking forever to load on some occasions.

And it’s just this website, everywhere else I go the internet seems fine.

Edit: also I just click edit to add an additional comment, and the edit menu took a little to load up the original text (text, not the tool buttons to clarify)

Anyway the comment I wanted to add, the last time I got sniped in TNP was caused by the

“small delay between posting and the post actually showing up”

thing

1 Like

its the same issue for me, in fact, i could just access this post now

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

It’s complete mayhem for me. If I post anything, it just keeps on saving, then I get an error. Except the post is right there, so I click abandon. A few seconds later the post disappears.
WTF?!?

i also think one of my posts double posted internally, as i was making a reply, it said error, so i tried again, and it worked, but the person i was replying to, it says two replies, though shows mine as the only one

As I was loading the topic, despite having soundcloud open, and playing Titanfall, so no, Discourse, it’s not my internet.

4 Likes

Chrome pushed a notification for your post, so I know my internet works

guess what

I see that exact screen too

see the same screen aswell :\

What the hell is that orange bar? Did I need it? There already is a scroll bar on the computer. Discourse, please

actually… that might be it. the forums is updating itself, so it’s working overtime? although these kind of update shouldn’t be that bad…

also… your net speed. bruh

(disregard the time, it wasn’t 9:25am, but 4:25pm. weird)

^^^^^^^^^OMG how how do you get a download speed that fast!? Mine at it’s very fastest was 3236Kb/s… I love Australia but the internet is shit house and at normal sits at around 1.5Mb/s

Mb or MB???

because my speed 8.5Mb/s = about 1.08MB/s

Mb/s

Don’t ask me mate. Holland seems to be full of dieselgate-scammy ISPs. When I’m downloading something, I rarely get over 5mbps, it’s an occasion if I crack 10, but in speedtests it always gets 40. :unamused:

try to use vpn??

The last time I had this much loading, I was playing Sonic '06.

The forum is working fine for me now, I could even upload my new car.