Forza Advertising

I think a good way of getting the game advertised would be to create decals on forza 4. You could make the game logo and the website on the car it could generate some interest.

interesting idea!

I already have the Decals built, and a car club made. If anyone wants an invite, leave your gamertag here, or send it to me in a pm.

I’ll put the decals on the market place some time this weekend.

Cool! i’m already in a clan club but ill def download the decals when they are up. Would you be able to let me know when they are up please mate? :slight_smile:

Ok, I have put the Automation Game decals up on my storefront.

Searching for Automation Game (I assume you can do searches) should bring them up.

Damn! I have Forza 2 and 3 but i dont have money for the 4. The greatest racing game ever made! I’ll join the club as soon as i get the game. Forza 3 was so good that i have to buy the 4 at some point, when i get the money for it.

Btw. 5000th post! :wink:

I could not agree more with what you have stated here. In fact, Forza 4 could be promoted to a great extent by creating decals and a car club. This way, the logo of the game and other details such as websites will create interest amongst those interested in the game.

[quote=“zeussy”]I already have the Decals built, and a car club made. If anyone wants an invite, leave your gamertag here, or send it to me in a pm.

I’ll put the decals on the market place some time this weekend.[/quote]

It would be amazing to get to join the Automation car club. My gamertag is Psyched360.

I’m already kicking myself because my X360 can’t connect to my wireless.

Oh Oh add me! MrMrsGlasses.

Promotion is healthy.