*FUN* make the worst supercar and write a review

get a supercar body and make it with all quality sliders -15 :smiley: bc why not

here’s my try

[size=150]here ladies and gentlemen is the LVC - daehkcid, a rwd hooligan
a body made out of scrap metal, welded together by people we found sleeping under bridges.
painted with plasti dip in a can. the headlights you see are recycled from a hatchback, and blinker fluid is filled to the top.
the suspension, you are maybe thinking that its pushrod, like every supercar. but no you, you get macpherson strut suspension lifted from a ecobox car
the engine is a 5.9 liter V12, like a proper supercar, the engine block was found on the side of the road, but with few fiat carburettors, pushrod head, cast pistons, and some duct tape. you get a monster that makes 257HP at 5000rpm.
the gearbox, now you expect a dual clutch 7 speed gearbox, but no, you get a 5 speed manual gearbox, from a 90s wagon.
the tyres are conventional ones, bought from a tyre recycling plant, which were used on a lorry.
now you ask yourself, with that much power and a mighty gearbox, you need carbon brakes to stop this beast, but drum breaks will do.
the interior is made out of cardboard and gauges that are not even plugged it. with that comes a cd player, bought from a heroin addict for only 5 bucks [/size]

now its your turn :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: have fun, i’ll read all of them

bump

omg don’t bump a thread you made 3 hours before xD Do you really think it’s reasonable for people to contribute what you’re asking in that period of time?

Think about it this way, if you hadn’t bumped the thread, I could be making a crap supercar of my own right now instead of telling you not to bump the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, just wait and see. If people find the idea good, they’ll contribute.

[size=50]kurwa blyat second haxor, bumps in the same way[/size]

Well… I wouldn’t very participate in it.

[quote=“strop”]omg don’t bump a thread you made 3 hours before xD Do you really think it’s reasonable for people to contribute what you’re asking in that period of time?

Think about it this way, if you hadn’t bumped the thread, I could be making a crap supercar of my own right now instead of telling you not to bump the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, just wait and see. If people find the idea good, they’ll contribute.[/quote]

im like a excited puppy sometimes

Presenting the 2015 Gabriel Hypercar GT Sport!!!

In 2015, boutique coachbuilder and Bogliq tuner Peter Gabriel, tired of “boring” and “safe” mainstream cars, released his first scratchbuilt performance car at the Moldovan Auto Show…

Built on an entirely in-house ladder chassis with a fibreglass body sourced from a local boat-builder, the Gabriel Hypercar boasted a V12 and four-speed gearbox lifted from a 50’s Bogliq Ungoliant. The front suspension was adapted from a 90’s Bastion and the rear end taken from a Haulage ute. Despite being rather shoddily built, the Hypercar gained a few orders as a number of rich attendees, members all of the hairy-chested racecrew street gang, purchased the car because of “it’s clear manly nature”.

Despite being quite competent to drive, the Hypercar was a long term commercial flop as the car was truly “unsafe at any speed” and was unable to be legitimately registered in any market. Peter Gabriel was bankrupted by his “visionary” supercar and had to sell his entire business group when the inevitable came about.

[quote=“HighOctaneLove”]Presenting the 2015 Gabriel Hypercar GT Sport!!!

[attachment=2]Gabriel Hypercar - GT Sport-4.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]2016-02-08_00001.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]2016-02-08_00002.jpg[/attachment]

In 2015, boutique coachbuilder and Bogliq tuner Peter Gabriel, tired of “boring” and “safe” mainstream cars, released his first scratchbuilt performance car at the Moldovan Auto Show…

Built on an entirely in-house ladder chassis with a fibreglass body sourced from a local boat-builder, the Gabriel Hypercar boasted a V12 and four-speed gearbox lifted from a 50’s Bogliq Ungoliant. The front suspension was adapted from a 90’s Bastion and the rear end taken from a Haulage ute. Despite being rather shoddily built, the Hypercar gained a few orders as a number of rich attendees, members all of the hairy-chested racecrew street gang, purchased the car because of “it’s clear manly nature”.

Despite being quite competent to drive, the Hypercar was a long term commercial flop as the car was truly “unsafe at any speed” and was unable to be legitimately registered in any market. Peter Gabriel was bankrupted by his “visionary” supercar and had to sell his entire business group when the inevitable came about.[/quote]

thats what i am talking about :smiley: awesome story

The 1990 Kessler GX-960:

That’s right, Kessler. A German name. That means German engineering, something anyone reading this thread would probably like to have. But for one minor detail, we’re talking East German engineering here:

While other wasteful imperialist car companies blow their money on things like genuine steel bolts, and welding classes for their employees, here at Kessler Eastern Division, we know where our priorities lie. Power comes from a twin turbo aluminum V8. We know where true sportiness lies. The smooth clean lines show our commitment to never compromise style with petty things like excess ventilation near the engine compartment (Who wants to look at an unsightly radiator anyway?) The three-speed automatic transmission was sourced from a Petoskey Cortino, primarily in the core bin of a shop that specializes in transmissions. So you know that skilled technicians are near the source of some of our parts. Other components are reused from recycled Soviet tanks, so you know you can count on nearly fitted military quality for steering and suspension. Only the finest hammers, zip ties, and scotch tape are used in our construction. Kessler Eastern Division has a new outlook, our workplace fatalities have drastically dropped once we stopped using execution as a means of quality assurance.
The GX-960: The finest amalgamation of design and technology from the other side of the Iron Curtain.