Futuristic Wagon Challenge
16th January 2021 - Denver Automotives HQ, Denver, Colorado.
In a meeting held in the corporate headquarters, the CEO of Denver Automotives and other staff members discussed their desire to “reborn” the company’s identity by creating an outrageous, futuristic, and eye-catching model, much as they did in the 1970s and before.
They collectively made the decision to create a station wagon again, namely the Denver Sunset Cruiser or the design house can use new name for their new station wagon model for 2023 line-up.
It atleast must be futuristic, and capable of inspiring people to purchase station wagons once more.
- Any body is allowed as long as it looks like a station wagon so obviously no sedans and convertible body.
- The trim and model year has to be 2020 but make the car looks like for 2023 lineup.
- No engine needed because it’s just purely on design.
- No drivetrain requirements but if you’re decided to make FWD station wagon somehow, you better make me convinced your drivetrain is somewhat plausible.
- Interior design is not required but i’m not stopping you guys to make one and i will look into it if there’s one.
- Please no meme build or low effort build, i’ll kindly not accepting those and can be discarded the moment i look at it.
- Only one entry per participants
- Max wheelbase is 3.0m
Design - Since they are making a “Big Bang” for station wagon market, they wanted to make sure the design is like really eye-catching and just really beautifully design in general.
Design Language - Denver wanted to make the new car somewhat resembles to other Denver’s line-up but if you wanted to make your own design language, make sure it looks like a Denver car.
Wood Paneling - Putting wood paneling on 2020’s car doesn’t look right and weird, the company were curious on how the designer will pull this design element if it works. It’s just a throwback for previous Sunset Cruiser model.
Engine & Drivetrain - Although they got their own drivetrain and engine for their new station wagon, the designer house can feel free to use their own mock-up drivetrain and engine.
Previous Denver Sunset Cruiser line-up
2020's Denver line-up
Ends in 21st January 2023 (Kuala Lumpur time)
both of model and engine family name : FWC - (Your Username Here)
Trim Name : Name of your car
Variant Name : Free
I only accept the entries through forum’s DMs only, unless you got technical problems, you can send your .car file through my Discord which is HybridTronny#2360 or just let me know which platform are you sending the .car file.