Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

FWM - Factory W Motorworks

FWM_Logo_Transparent

Welcome to FWM
"For the Spirited Driver in All of Us."

Factory W Motorworks [A company full of Madlads], was founded by a couple of good friends with experience in the aftermarket performance market. Together they had founded the company using their skill sets and knowledge back in 1994. Our engines and chassis and bodies are designed and built in house with highly skilled welders and machinists in the trade. Our brand mainly focuses on light and high performance coupes and sedans with spirited drivers in mind. From the Senso, the Aster and the punchy Rikka. Each with their specific 3 levels of trims and performance. The humble and efficent ES line. The punchy and agile GS line, and then the all out, in your face AE line.
We hope you take a liking to our models with intent for more to come. We are a growing company after all. So come on down and ask for a test drive.

Here is our Engine Lineup

How to read and understand FWM engine codes.

FWM uses simple abbreviations similar to Nissan’s and early 2-stroke Detroit Diesels
starting off with the engine platform will be a number to indicate the number of cylinders followed by a letter to indicate the style.
example 4i, 6i, 6v, 8v.
-Xi: Inline block.
-Xv: V block.
After this will be a period followed by two numbers that indicate the engine size in Liters.
example 8v.64 which means this engine is a 6.4L V8. The 4i.23 is a 2.3L Inline 4.

A hyphen ( - ) will follow to determine the type of Valvetrain and Fuel Injection system. The first letter determines the valvetrain.
O: Overhead Valve - Pushrod engine - 2 valves per cylinder.
S: Single Overhead Cam - 3 valves per cylinder.
D: Dual Overhead Cam - 4 valves per cylinder.

The next 3 Letters after will determine the type of Fuel Delivery System.
CAr: Carborated.
SFi: Throttle Body Injection.
MFi: Multiport Fuel Injection.
DFi: Direct Fuel Injection.

Some engine variants may have a special addition tagged on at the end. For instance our turbo engines will have a .T at the end. Or our high performance .AE race engine variants.

So by now you should be able to determine an FWM engine.
You can tell me what the 10v.93-ODFi.AE means.

At FWM, we have an engine that suits your desire, just we ask the question how far do you want to push the wall?

The Entire Line-Up is in this file
FWM Line Up.zip (316.9 KB)

5 Likes

The Amalia line looks like it can give the BRZ/86 and MX-5 a run for their money, at least; in GS trim it could even put them all to shame.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments. The Amalia is inspired by the 86/BRZ and other lightweight RWD coupes mated to a Ford Ecoboost inspired engine. Makes a beast of a little car. My only fault with it is, that with the short wheelbase, it’s just really twitchy while handling at high speeds. I would like reviews with criticism to make my cars even better.

Introducing the 2020 FWM Rikka AE
A Small lightweight turbocharged coupe suited for the enthusiast.

2 Likes

Introducing the 2020 FWM Rainier T150.

Built for the Rugged and Tough
The Rainier can be put to work whether it be for the everyday family or the hard worker.

With the 8 speed OFTRAC 4x4, the Rainier can take you where no ordinary vehicle can.

With the 7.4L V8 engine with 438hp and 480 lb-ft of torque, the Rainier can stay with the best and can tow with the best.

Built by the FWM Madlads and proudly built in the USA. Why settle for anything else? Come on in to an FWM Dealer for a test drive today.

Features

The FWM 7.4L 8v.74-ODFi engine
The 8 Speed OFTRAC 4 Wheel Drive
Advance Crash Safety Comfort Cab
Supreme Towing Package
Proven Reliability
As Shown $69300

See and FWM Dealer for more Details.

5 Likes

The Aster looks very much like a shrunken supercar, and its use of a longitudinally mid-mounted engine bears this out. Looking at the intake configuration and how widely spaced the cylinder banks are, I’m sure it’s powered by none other than a 90-degree V6 - it’s not as smooth as a 60-degree V6 or even a straight-six, but it provides a lower center of gravity than either. Also, I expect this engine to be twin-turbocharged - I can see a pipe running from the intakes to the intercooler.

The FWM Cascade Line Up

Featuring the Garibaldi and the Shasta to go with the Rainier into the utility and offroad market.

2 Likes

FWM Niratius
The Reliable, Premium Performance Estate.

It’s got a 6.9L RWD Pushrod V8 in it. image

4 Likes

The FWM Raven GS350

3 Likes

A Collaboration between Suisei and FWM. We bring you our flagship V10 supercar.
Introducing the X-Prototype.

1 Like

Our entry to the Crossover market,
Introducing the FWM Domineer.

5 Likes

The new 2021 FWM Aspen
A premium family midsize now with RWD V8 performance.

3 Likes

Coming Soon to an FWM Dealer

Burn Them…
Our 2021 FWM Simula
With our 520HP, High Revving 6.3L V8

1 Like

We took our Rainier from our Cascadia line up and made it even stronger.
The 2021 FWM Rainier XT 2500

Out Tow the competition with one of the most dependable and reliable trucks on the market.
Our heavy duty 8v.74 and our 8 speed OFTRAC 4x4 will meet whatever demand you throw at it.
Featuring Best in Class Safety and Offroad Capability.
Check Out One, You’ll be impressed.

FWM - “For the Spirited Driver In All Of Us.”

“Sometimes an Exciting Dark City could use a Exciting Electric.”
Our All Electric Sport Coupe
The 2021 FWM Fervent

FWM - “For the Spirited Driver in All of Us.”

2 Likes

Got a good IRL job gig coming up.
I’m going in to Renewable Energy. Building, maintaining, and climbing 300ft wind turbines.
Traveling all across the United States where there is work and projects happening.
It’s good pay also.
Automation is just one of my many hobbies while madness was happening around me. I let my cars do the talking with their aggressive, high torque performance and hope some of you liked them.
Although I could say a bunch of things about the community, I know myself that a lot of others don’t like my upbringing /views /sense of humor and they put me on perma-mute on the AOD so I don’t offend them. To which I just don’t care.
I’m a 33 year old US Army Veteran with a shit ton of knowledge and experience, so I am quite different than a majority of y’all.
I may build cars on my spare time, but I’m mainly doing other things that have given me a better experience. So for those that have been able to put up with this madlad, I appreciate it.
FWM has gone from it’s insane TVR’esque point of view to a premium, reliable and very safety oriented while having that aggressive performance standpoint. FWM will still be around when I get that time for myself. Especially when v5 comes out with Superchargers. Then my V8s will see you again.
E8nkPZEUYAArxF8

3 Likes