Gangsta Car Challenge [Reviews and Results!]

@Madrias, ma nigga, I f***ing love your rear ends design, it fits every damn body!

3 Likes

Not all, but most. Trucks, vans, and SUV’s, I have to improvise, but otherwise, yeah, it fits everything.

2 Likes

The Scarab SuperNova: Big, beautiful and built to last. This engine runs on whatever alcohol you have left in the car after a night of hard partying and you are still able to drive it, too. You should be easy on the throttle, tho, because you will still be able to break any of the speedlimits.

Need room for gear for occasional outdoor festivities, no problem! The boot eats more than enough golfbags and tennisrackets and even a tent or two.

Someone want to race on your early morning drive? Sure thing, you are able to throw the car to a 100 km/h while holding a cup of java in you hand in under 5 sec. Still not impressed? With a topspeed of 260km/h you will outrun most normal black and white sedans and the occasional black one.

With a price of 35700 $ after markup, it’s a right steal.

7 Likes

Being a semi-respectable Bogliq Automotive dealer in Chicago wasn’t easy, what with the lack of money available for new car purchases and the economic downturn and all, but Chrysler Potter (Yup, his Dad named him after the car company he worked for) knew that to stay afloat here required a willingness to deal with businesses who received their income primarily in cash… If you know what I mean :wink:

Recalling the requirements put forward by Mr. B and Mr. R, Chrysler knew that no legit, US certifiable, Bogliq would fulfill their brief: All US Bogliq’s ran on 91RON or better!

Then Chrysler had a brainwave; most Bogliq’s are world cars! He frantically searched his factory manual Which Bogliq is which? and found just what he was after. The current shape Ambassador was sold in Africa with a 80RON variant, perfect!

The rims and some superficial interior items would have to be swapped with local parts and a number of local Ambassadors would donate their VIN’s (and generate windfall profits for the parts guys in the process) to the cause. Excitedly, Chrysler contacted Mr. B and made him an offer, one which Mr. B would be wise to take…

Because the Ambassador is such a nice looking car, who wouldn’t want one! :laughing:

Buy better, buy Bogliq

7 Likes

uhhmm…
i think you misread the fax by a decade.

it’s 2001 not 1991 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

True style never goes out of date… Oh man, I’m boned! :astonished::fearful::persevere::innocent:

1 Like

2001 Solo Fleet PM

This car is based on the Fleet platform mainly used for taxi and police cars, but this special premium trim has been improved over them. The 21" wheels are the first sign, but there’s also the aero features and subtle restyling. The interior is all premium, a huge improvement over the standard cloth or vinyl seats. As far as the police versions go, those are powered by a 4.6L V8… we replaced that with a 5.2L V8 that can run on any type of fuel and is more powerful than the police version. With other performance upgrades, this car outperforms the popular police variants so you should have no worries should you get in a dicey situation. The trunk is massive and could hold a few hockey bags (we know how popular that sport is in Detroit). All this comes at the price of $31,200 per car, allowing for 8 purchases within your budget.

10 Likes

This rear end is beautiful. I’ve tried so hard to make this rear lights, but failed miserably.
But there’s still work to do in it, I’m want to add it to my company’s tread.

update? anyone else entering?

what’s the entry list?

I am gonna finish my car this weekend. :slight_smile:

Freccia Customs GoodGuys

Fully handcrafted for special clients, the GoodGuys feature an impressive 11liters 670cui V8XP engine, slammed air suspension and a distinctive '70 look. Luxurious interior, pat.pending UltraBassSoundSystem combined with supercar like performance make the GoodGuys the perfect car for our special clients.

Limited Edition, only 5 car will be produced, 50.000$ each

6 Likes

That colour… So much Saint’s Row :wink:

2 Likes

Never played Saint’s Row, i’ll give you a hint for my inspiration: BALLAS.

Very Saints Row :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

##There is about one week to get your entries in.

I have sent vehicles from @Madrias @gridghost @HighOctaneLove and @thecarlover through the calculations.

I have @F17Francesco’s entry in my inbox currently

I have also started the write-ups, and am nearly done with the first one.

That’s the update for now.

5 Likes

Had some time and found this challenge alluring :slight_smile: My path was not gunning for high score (I believe other bodies are for that) but to catch that tough life essence.

8 Likes

Clearly, you meant to say ‘you’ve been hit by, a Smooth Criminal…’

3 Likes

He already used the “Smooth Criminal” name.

Edit:
Or is this what I’m thinking of:

Now I have doubts.

3 Likes

#Introducing the 2001 Bush Muammar

Just look at it. It’s massive.

To power all of this massiveness, there is a 7.8 engine. As per american standards, it is a V8 and it is very much OHV. Did we mention it also has twin-turbos? All of that for a massive 737 Nm of torque and 394 hp, powering all 4 wheels via a 5-speed torque converter auto. 0-62 happens in 6.8s, in other words, just fast enough to lost the cops.

This 2500 kg behemoth comes with 6 individual electrically-adjustable, leather-trimmed seats, so you can have all the comfort you want while transporting your hostages and you don’t even need to touch them. The suspension is self-levelling hydropneumatics, so you can stuff the back with as much cocaine as you’d like and passers by would never know better.

###Bush Motors. Kinder, Gentler Cars.

9 Likes

5 Likes