Geneva International Motor Show (90th International Motor Show)

Triette MP4

THE BEAST IS.COMING

1 Like

Another car

4 Likes

14 Likes

2020 Geneva International Auto Show Pre-Show Coverage

Carol Lee’s back from the silence, and welcome to the 2020 Geneva International Auto Show! We’re live in Geneva once more, and it seems that we had a lot of new vehicles coming to the show. Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, every car maker is still preparing for their best vehicles to come in the best way possible. So, unless shit’s gone wrong, here’s what you can expect to see in this show.

Highlights:

Taimania is showing not one, not two, but three SUVs. And a sneaky fuel cell concept car. Can’t confirm how this will end up, but looking at the pics it’s starting to get promising.

Another SUV (or not, I dunno) seems to emerge on Buffalo. With all the craze of these SUVs I’m not sure which one will become successful.

Bates Engineering is coming with a pretty cool trackday machine. I’m not sure if that’s the last bastion of the sports car or not, but I hope it isn’t.

Cardinal relaunches the Skyline clone-or-not with 2 different choices and engines. With the same price of a Nissan GT-R but with more power. Not bad, but I’m still isn’t ready for a reason.

AL Motors is prepping for the newly redesigned Eurace sports car. With a kinda toned down design. And a kinda sexy red colour. And I kinda like it for some reason.

Knightwick’s new Bravo roadster is 10 parts cool and 90 parts dark skyline picture. How much time we could wait to make us see the new cars look and drive?

On the subject to cars in the post-SUV era, Itachi is making one as well. Gorgeous, tho.

The Interval from Shromet is back, now becoming electric. Would the new powertrain hurts the name, or retains the ultimate expression of innovation they claimed?

Revo Design is planning for a small hatchback with a front looks like a Mercedes-Lexus mashup. Eh. Honestly I’m not a fan of it.

And…another random company came with 3 new sedans on it’s back. I don’t know who they are but I don’t think it’s going to plan a bad day with the pics. EDIT: It’s from Blaire, according to a known source.

Kengston and Sandatsu teamed up to make a vehicle. And it ended up being a van with a V8. And it’s not for sale. Nobody asked for it but they did it. Well done.

Strig is releasing the Mirae 1.0T and the R5. Not something new, but still some tasteful hot hatchbacks right there, bud.

The new Azurai from Kimura is kinda approaching to be a good car judging how it looks.

Holts is coming with a vengeance with 2 targa supercars that looks menacing and it looks pretty daunting if I’m honest.

That’s it for now, folks. Stay tuned for a part 2 release of the report next week.

11 Likes

The sedans are from Blaire.

2 Likes

Revo Design

A Revolution is Born as the Damocles faces the Mirage

2 Likes

Cardinal Uberwagen MY2020

The Cardinal Uberwagen just received a major refresh and there are two trims in this model, the GT750S and the GT1000RS. Both of the trims use the legendary Nissan VR38DETT, albeit with two different state of tunes. Not to mention their performance are on par with Bugatti Veyron and the Koenigsegg Agera.

GT750S:

1. Engine: Nissan 3.8 V6 Twin Turbo, 750 HP @8000 RPM, 600 LB-FT @4300 RPM
  2. Layout: 2-Door, 2-Seater, AWD Coupe
  3. Carbon Fiber Panels and Chassis
  4. Gearbox: 7-Speed DCT with Electric LSD
  5. ESC and LC equipped
  6. 20-inch Magnesium Rims with Pirelli P Zeros
  7. Brembo Carbon-Ceramic Brakes
  8. Fully-Claded Undertray
  9. Sports Seats and Infotainment with seat screens plus BOSE audio system
  10. Active Sport Suspension
  11. 400 km/h Top Speed (BeamNG)
  12. 0-100 km/h in 2.3 seconds (Automation)
  13. Price: $190000
  14. Weight: 1450 KG

GT1000RS:

1. Engine: Nissan 3.8 V6 Twin Turbo, 1000 HP @9000 RPM, 700 LB-FT @5300 RPM
  2. Layout: 2-Door, 2-Seater, AWD Coupe
  3. Carbon Fiber Panels and Chassis
  4. Gearbox: 7-Speed DCT with Electric LSD
  5. ESC and LC equipped
  6. 21-inch Magnesium Rims with Pirelli P Zeros
  8. Fully-Claded Undertray
  9. Luxury Seats and Infotainment with seat screens plus Harmann-Kardon audio system
  11. 430 km/h Top Speed (BeamNG)
  12. 0-100 km/h in 2.7 seconds (Automation)
  13. Price: $250000
  14. Weight: 1500 KG

CAR Files:

GT750S: Cardinal_Uberwagen_-_GT750S.car (36.6 KB)

GT1000RS: Cardinal_Uberwagen_-_GT1000RS.car (37.7 KB)

Moar Content Coming!

UPDATE: Rear Seat screens typo fixed!

Rear seat screens in a 2-seater car is a new one to me! :joy:

8 Likes

They’re for the eyes in your butt, obviously.

Butts.

4 Likes

2020 Geneva International Auto Show Pre-Show Coverage

Here comes Part 2 of the pre-show coverage. So far, with the first batch of vehicles are shown it’s clear that most of the teasers looks kinda interesting. That’s going to be awesome when it launched for sure, unless…

Well, anyway, Carol’s here to discover all these new cars that will come soon.

Highlights:

The VMO Urban is something that I knew it will be great, but with the next gen Urban approaching to release I’m not sure if anything will change or not.

Zenshi is planning for a new world reveal named Grandea. What it could be? An SUV? Hatchback sports car? Both of them? Or anything else?

Triette’s next car, the MP4 is either trying to beat out Mclaren or Apple depending what it ends up. Hopefully it’s better be a supercar rather than a new iPod killer.

3 new unknown vehicles are teased by Trova under a black background. If anything, there’s better be something exciting inside.

Honghu is teasing what is, a pretty tasteful sedan. I’m sure the other guys might say “uh oh” if they actually did launch it.

Last year Ursula gave us the new F3. This time around we are seeing the launch of the RS-R models, which may or may not have a groundbreaking 0-100 km/h times.

Revo Design teased us again with 2 vehicles. One of them is a LMP1 Prototype racecar when everyone else is going to the new Hypercar class. For some reason. But the other one is a tasteful sedan, which no major details are confirmed yet.

The Legara GT is going to “be legendary”. It’s definitely not my words, Katsuro said it.

And the weirdest of them all is the Cardinal Uberwagen, which is a V6 supercar with FUCKING REAR SEAT SCREENS on a 2-seater. What the fuck? Seriously? Talking about over-engineering gone wrong…
UPDATE: Turns out that the rear seat screen is just a typo. Even with that typo it’s one hell of a good hypercar.

Well, it seems that Cardinal isn’t quite done yet. They have released a souped up Viper with 110 more horsepower and costs more than a stock Lamborghini.

DIMS’s latest Pavillion sedan is just…ugh. I could swear it’s horrendous looks could give me bad dreams later on.

And that’s all of the vehicles for now. See you soon, and we will post more news on the official event!

5 Likes

Dodge Viper Cardinal Stryker Green 760LM

The Cardinal Stryker Green is a tuned version of the Dodge Viper Phase VX. The name Stryker Green for the tuned version is a homage to the Viper’s special paint color name. It features an extremely tuned naturally aspirated OHV V10 Engine, revving up to an insane 8000 RPM while pushing out 760 horsepower! It also equips with 21-inch Carbon Fiber rims with semi slick tires, along with a 6-Speed Sequential Manual Transmission and various aerodynamics such as a downforce skidtray and active carbon fiber wing. However due to the extreme tuning and the aerodynamic quality, it will cost you an insane $350000 USD per sample out of 23 samples!

Quick Specs:

1. Engine: Dodge Viper Engine, 8.4 OHV V10, 750 HP @8000 RPM, 550 LB-FT @5500 RPM
  2. Layout: 2-Door, 2-Seater, RWD Coupe
  3. Same Chassis with the Dodge Viper Phase VX Donor Body
  4. Gearbox: 6-Speed Sequential with Electric LSD
  5. ESC and LC equipped
  6. 21-inch Carbon Fiber Rims with semi-slick tires.
  8. Downforce Undertray
  9. Sports Seats and Infotainment with screens plus Harmann-Kardon audio system
  11. 370+ km/h Top Speed (BeamNG)
  12. 0-100 km/h in 3.3 seconds (Automation)
  13. Price: $350000
  14. Weight: 1450 KG

Limited Edition ONLY, So there will be no public release of the car.

Correction: it should be DIMS. And I agree with you on its awkward aesthetics.

1 Like

At the recent “provocative” judgment offered by the authoritative drivers.com magazine, August Dims, second son of the famous Georg, founder of the German brand, has decided to answer, releasing the following statement: "with the beginning of the new decade the company decided to make a cut with the past, opting for totally new stylistic choices that distance themselves from the anonymity of the recent sedans and hatchbacks, generating, as hoped, different and even provocative reactions.
Despite everything, offering such a strong judgment even before the official presentation of the model, based on a teaser, appears decidedly immature and early."
Please, just wait until the official release, that will be held on 1st March

UH OH

don’t worry i’ll have something to post

7 Likes

Bates Engineering

WEC Hypercar, Developed by Bates Engineering and Revo Design. York’s Finest

CHARGE PATRON: THE COMPACT SEDAN OF FOREVER
Pre order now at your local charge dealer

Availiable in fleet, GS, GSL and sport
starting from $25000

5 Likes

The back is fricking good in my opinion

Decarlis D40 Traverse

Ahead Geneva Internationnal Motor Show, Decarlis is proud to show you the all new Decarlis D40 Traverse.

As you can see below, this is it 4th generation. It was first launched in 1996.

For its launch in april, it will be powered by a 200ch inline 4 cylinders 2.0 liters.

1 Like