Group A Racing Challenge (Homologation and Racing) [Race Car Evaluation]

Hikaru Coda Turbo Group A

I love racing

thanks

15 Likes

In the lazy version of Dalluhan racing livery, DCMW Norðwagen presents…

1985 Norðwagen Valkyrja S-6x4 Type R

4 Likes

Can The McDoug Motors Haas Griffen finish above last place?

We’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

As it is based on a lore car from a QFC entry, its everythig but competetive. Thanks to Turbo Lag and the amazing shifting capabilities of the “driver” it had better lap times when sacrificing 20kW.

1 Like
Don't blink.
Audax presents the latest in old-school cool.

Ready to toast the competition.

What you see...

...is what you get!

Audax is proud to show the world that our products have more to them than bold looks, great performance, and surprising value. Our engineers have been hard at work tuning up a fairly standard new Lark Fighter taken right from a showroom floor to a factory performance garage to create the masterpiece you see here. Even this full-size cruiser has racing pedigree, and we're looking forward to the competition's reactions to what our best and brightest have put together. It's full of personality and spirit, and all involved are satisfied with the result regardless of how well it'll do in every race it's entered into — life is about risks, and rewards. And there's a reward in the mere completion of this project.

Want a slice of the pie?

For over 50 years, Audax has proudly sold our engines for use just about anywhere. A car, a truck, a tank, some even find their way into boats, ships, and aircaft. Some are generators, some are even powerplants themselves. This special kit of engineering puts the best of what we know into one remarkable package. One so special, we refuse to reserve it for ourselves. The race-optimized version of our semicentennial V8 can be ordered in a select few models in our lineup, or ordered with custom options for direct delivery. We make the motor, you make the magic happen.

Contact your local Audax dealership or service representative for pricing details.

Here's to another 50 years.

AUDAX
Dare to be bold.
2 Likes

Gipfe RSR Group A

anyway ran out of time I’ll try a livery now that I’ve officially entered the race car

3 Likes

Thanks to our title sponsor, Swedish furniture designer IKEB, Cordelia Works can proudly present:

Cordelia Topaz MC R
The Group A race car based on our utmost unpopular four seater sports coupe.

With our star driver Miguel Remiro behind the wheel we are set to go the distance.

We at Cordelia would like to thank all our fans for not buying the Topaz MC road car. Without your failing loyalty our Group A campaign would have been totally easy, like stealing candy from a baby really.

MSRP $ under budget, our CEO Jean-Petit Abingdon wanted a new yacht.

9 Likes

To keep Bullinger’s racing involvement on the down low, Team Gido Bullinger was formed as a separate company from the auto manufacturer, with Gido himself at the company’s head. Team Gido established a headquarters in Hockenheim, near the race circuit, and SEK520 Evos were shipped from the Bullinger factory in road-going trim, and only converted into Group A racecars once they arrived. The cars were then painted in the distinctive red-white-and-black scheme and plastered with decals advertising the team’s title sponsor, Eindhoven beer. This arrangement would only last for part of the 1985 season, before a whistleblower alerted the authorities to Gido’s scheme. It was quickly ruled that racecar production and support for motorsport outside of Switzerland was not a violation of the Swiss motorsport ban, but Bullinger had to eat crow and buy out the supposedly “privateer” Team Gido for a grand sum of 1 euro.

8 Likes

Officials are starting to check the legality of the cars that entered the competetion. The Production Car Championship already took a blow before it started. Wolfe decided that their companies ressources wouldnt allow to take part in two different racing competitions and shifted their attention to italian hillclimb races and rallyes. Plätzchen and Pocono killed their racing department as was exspected looking at their market share recently. Landhai took their punishment with grace and even when being excluded from points entered a racing car anyway, to at least test their car concept and show themselves to possible customers.

Cant pormise how fast I will progress with the evaluation. Checking the race cars is a bit more work than the production cars as I have to compare with the old car and check the rules simultaneously. I will come back to you with progress soon.

3 Likes

@VaporScape Car is legal
@ErenWithPizza legal
@abg7 allowed to compete - anyways minor rule violation, headers were two clicks bigger than on P-Car, I reduced size back to original, 3 laps reduction on the Yarnagrad result. The five million unused Tech Pool Budget might have gone straight into my pocket ;-). You lost a whopping 0.2 kW by the change.
@oldmanbuick legal
@moroza allowed to compete - Loudness was 0.2 over the limit. I reduced your exhaust diameter by one click and it became within limits. You lost about 1 kW of power. 3 Lap reduction on the Yarnagrad result.
@supersaturn77 legal
@RMcDoug legal

8 Likes

@IncredibleHondaFit legal

1 Like

Vento - race inspectors found an illegal change on drive type and were concerned about the lack of safety standards. HPB got the chance to rework, but it will take time to integrate the revised engineering solutions in the car. HPB was unable to participate in the first two races.

Thank you all for your patience. Four cars are still open to be checked and run. It takes more time than exspected, partly due to problems with some of the imports. I will do my best to give you results until sunday.

5 Likes

@Riley - illegal change on the Turbo. Changed from Twin Scroll to Standard Geometry while only Boost Pressure changes were allowed. The officials order a rollback. To stay in costs the change back to Twin Scroll did go in hand with a 2 point reduction on quality of the turbo. The reengineering makes it impossible for Zephorus to take part in the first race.

Whoops, probably because I made the engines separately

@Ananas - Safety equipment didnt meet the minimum requierements. Bcs of the necessary rebuilt time the car cant compete in Yarnagrad.
@_Multiverse_MaNa - Car is 500$ over your Cost Cap. The rest looks fine. As you are running outside of points I will let that slide.

• only Primus is still open to be checked. As soon as its done, I will publish the results of the first race.
1 Like

How is my car 500 over budget? Its at 26200$, so 50$ under?

When I opened it in game it was 26900.

Thats weird, I re-imported the file that i sent you, and it still says 26200.
The approximate cost in the detail stats is the stat that we are using, right?

Maybe one of those import issues again. But as you are outside the official table and I already ran your cars laptimes, no problem anyways.