GTLM American Elite Speed racing league 2006 (Week 3 Scores)

Reliability is one third of your score, so I’m not setting a required amount. If you feel like you can make a car faster for the cost of some reliability, then go for it.

My car :stuck_out_tongue: The Griffin GV8 GTLM

[size=150]NB: My tune will not change for different tracks.[/size]
Stig Stigness - Griffin GV8.zip (98.2 KB)

if i submit my car with its stock and gtlm versions will you accept it? or do i HAVE to put it under my company?

I think it has to be shared on the forum as a production model. I kind of wish it weren’t, because a lot of my cars were created in previous versions of the game and are hard to recreate. I tried making a 2006 version of my ZX53-GT (shared on forums as a 2014 model) to homologate for this competition, but…I have failed miserably. I can’t work backwards from the previously shared build, as it was pre-Steam and is no longer compatible with the new game versions.

While I’m at it, define 5.3L. Is it <= 5300cc? Technically speaking, the LS327 is a 5.3L engine, but it is 5345 or 5351, depending on how you round it.

So, I am not too firmilar with GTLM, would a production mid engine be allowed?

There were a number of MR cars in the class (Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT), so you should be fine.

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]I think it has to be shared on the forum as a production model. I kind of wish it weren’t, because a lot of my cars were created in previous versions of the game and are hard to recreate. I tried making a 2006 version of my ZX53-GT (shared on forums as a 2014 model) to homologate for this competition, but…I have failed miserably. I can’t work backwards from the previously shared build, as it was pre-Steam and is no longer compatible with the new game versions.

While I’m at it, define 5.3L. Is it <= 5300cc? Technically speaking, the LS327 is a 5.3L engine, but it is 5345 or 5351, depending on how you round it.[/quote]

The car doesn’t have to be similar to the production model, so long as you give it the same engine type, and try to make it astetically similar.

Also, the limit is 5300cc on the dot. I should probably edit that in to make it clearer.

I Suppose you can messege me the stock and track versions of the car :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have a company thread at all and have no interest in making one, so you’re doing better than me on that count.

[quote=“Sayonara”]

I don’t have a company thread at all and have no interest in making one, so you’re doing better than me on that count.[/quote]

[quote=“DoctorNarfy”]

I Suppose you can messege me the stock and track versions of the car :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

From far away Austria, Riso Motors presents: The RM GT106. Powered by a 5.3L V8 producing 550 bhp, only 200 cars will be produced a year.

Here are the Scores for week 1!

Morpow Masuda Finished 1st with a score of 414.71

K’s Works Beluga Finished 2nd, with a score of 348.39

High Octane Love Finished 3rd, with a score of 321.17

Riso RM-GT106 Finished 4th, with a score of 317.35

Griffin V8 Finished 5th, with a score of 250.88

Drivability let me down :frowning: (well it’s my own fault).

That’s disappointing.

It was really fuel economy that made the big difference here. Don’t expect the same results next week… :3

oh wow, i was not expecting to come first this week. i was guessing that there would be cars coming in alot faster than mine. :smiley:

Here are the Scores for Week 2!

The RM Gt106 Finished First with a score of 417.85

The Morpow Masuda Finished Second, with a score of 415.85

K’s Works Beluga Finished third, with a score of 348.76

HighOcatneLove Finished Fourth, with a score of 325.91

Griffin GV8 Finished Fifth, with a score of 249.87

Ahh well, I expected as much from my car, at least I know what is important for future competitions.

wow week 2 was close, was there a deciding factor in those results, or was mine just marginally worse? :astonished:

Your car is a tiny bit slower, but gets farther when it comes to fuel mileage. The deciding factor is really only the distance these cars go for. Usually I calculate at IMSA race lengths, 3 Hours, 6 Hours, Etc.