:portugal: Lusitano Motors
:fr: Garonne Groupe Automobile
:us: Westman Motor Corporation
:it: Romanum Automobili
:jp: Fujisan Motor Company
:de: Essenmotor Auto Group

(and likely many more in the future)

11 Likes

Each of these cars deserve a post of their own - in addition to the ones already present, do you have any plans to show any more manufacturers?

1 Like

Oh, Ill be doing that for sure. This was just an introduction post.

These are the only manufacturers I have right now. My main focus at the moment is having an individual post for each one of them with a model list and, if im patient enough, lore. After that, ill be posting about each individual car.

2018 Garrone Miniville GT

Because fun doesn’t need to be expensive!

Do you live in a massive and boring concrete jungle? Do you need to cheer up your tedious daily commute without having to concern about fitting into tight parking spots or how much you are going to spend on fuel? The solution is right in front of you: The Garonne Miniville.

Specs & Info

Power comes from a 1.0 TTe 140 3 cylinder engine, paired to a 6 speed manual transmission, the perfect balance between fuel efficiency and sportiness. With 140hp and 190nm (140lb-ft) of torque, the little Miniville GT reaches 100km/h in just 6.8 seconds and can reach a maximum speed of 233km/h. On top of that it only consumes 5.5L of fuel per 100kms, if you somehow manage to drive slowly with it.

The specs are very exciting, but does it have the looks to match them? Definitely. It comes equipped with 17 inch alloys, more aggressive bumpers, a split spoiler, and triple exhaust tips, one for each cylinder. Take a look at a few more pics below!

Gallery

19 Likes

What a cute little thing!

3 Likes

A cute junior hot hatch that would ask serious questions of the Up! GTI if it existed in real life - that’s the Miniville GT in a nutshell.

1 Like

Lil guy got featured on Insta :sunglasses:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Co27ih7sMOs/

2 Likes

hello fellow automationers! figured I would give you a little update since I haven’t posted here in a while. Ive been really busy with school lately and will be for another week, so im aiming to post not on this weekend, but the next one. Since ill have tons of free time ill try to do even nicer CSS formatting.

2 Likes

1993 Lusitano Sintra

When the Portuguese fought the German
(and failed miserably)

Ever dreamed of owning a comfortable and prestigious sedan without having to pay the “German tax”? Stop dreaming then, because what you wished for is right in front of your eyes: The 1993 Lusitano Sintra.

Specs & Info

Named after my beautiful hometown, the Sintra is available in multiple engines, however, I'm going to be talking about the 2.0L high output engine, which served as a basis for the BTCC Sintra (more on that soon). Equipped with DOHC and 4 valves per cylinder, this inline five engine produces 145hp and 200nm of torque. It can be paired to either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic, that send power to the rear wheels or, optionally, to all four wheels with Lusitano's "Integral" AWD system.

Gallery

10 Likes

1964 Romanum 4800-GT

The perfect blend between comfort and speed.

Cruise around in a beautifully designed and luxurious Italian GT. The 1964 Romanum 4800-GT. For people who want power, comfort and prestige, all in one package.

Specs & Info

Powered by a smooth yet powerful 4.8L V12, paired to a 5-speed manual transmission, the Romanum 4800-GT offers the perfect balance between speed and comfort. Producing 350hp and 355nm of torque, the 1170kg GT hits 100km/h in a mere 5.6 seconds, and can reach speeds slightly above 300km/h. But if going fast isn't for you, you can still go for a relaxing and comfortable drive thanks to independent suspension in both the front and rear of the car.

Gallery

11 Likes

featured :sunglasses:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs1vdQorIuj/

4 Likes

been a while…

2007 Visser G8 Turismo

The car you learned about in a mid 2000s racing game.

The Visser G8 Turismo is all about being different and wanting to stand out while riding in a fast and comfortable ride.

Specs & Info

The G8 Turismo is the first car for my new brand, Visser, an obscure Dutch brand focused on high-end sports cars and supercars. Smooth and curvy lines as well as triangular shapes characterize the G8’s design, which has a focus on being elegant and looking ahead of it’s time.

Under the hood there’s a 3.8L flat plane crank V8 engine, which produces 510hp and 610nm of torque with the help of two turbochargers, which are sent to the rear wheels through a 7-speed automatic transmission. It’s mounted behind the front axle, which allows the car to have an even weight distribution. This means the G8 can hit 100km/h in just over 4 seconds and hit a top speed of 348km/h.

I’ll let the pics speak for themselves now. Check out some epic Dutch angles in the gallery below!

Gallery

4 Likes

2021 Unmyeong Aeris

Comfort, Sportiness and Efficiency all in one package.

The Aeris - Korea’s take on a C-Segment sedan and one of Unmyeong’s best sellers globally.

Specs & Info

The Aeris is back better than ever with the new 2021 generation. It sports a brand new chassis and an updated design, as a well as a new selection of engines.

The model shown in the pictures is the European base version equipped with a 1.5L 4-cylinder turbo engine producing 150hp and 250nm of torque. An 8-speed automatic transmission sends the power to the front wheels, which can launch the Aeris to 100km/h in just 8.1 seconds. Not only is it quick but it also won’t drain your wallet, averaging 5.8L/100km of fuel consumption.

Gallery

5 Likes