Hawker Performance Engines | Custom Built and Shipped To You (Accepting inquries)

As a crazed person that loves anything engine, i thought i would begin posting engines that are found in some of my cars with some short descriptions and images. I simply build way to many engines, and might use this as engine storage/sharing.

Want a engine custom designed for your concept car, or maybe want a good engine for your next production car, look no further, we can design any engine at your request, send me a PM with the details/requirements needed for the engine. Or maybe you want your engine to undergo some tuning, we do that as well.

If you want an engine from this thread, please message me.

The first engine for the thread:

After the recent Hypercar Challenge, Hawker Cars(yes i know, i wrote the hypercar challenge) decided to create a new limited hypercar to fill the gap between the Kamala GTR and more expensive rivals.

We present the Cronus 6.3R - RE
This is the most aggressive and race version of the Cronus V12 line up, specifically tuned and built for our upcoming hypercar.

Our company believes that a hypercar should give the best driving enjoyment possible. So, we stuck with NA. To make good power, we selected a slightly oversquare V12, with an aggressive cam profile and 5 valves per cylinder. Very aggressive fuel mixture and timing makes it one of the most responsive engines on the planet.

*This engine is the most powerful option and is suited for track use.

1 Like

Interesting, it uses nearly 500pu but the fuel injection tech slider is set to 0. Where did all the hours go?

Bottom and top end.