HDRI Scenes Library

|HDRI Automation Scenes|

There are a few HDRI scenes in Automation already, here are a selection of some that I and other people have found on the web. You may add to this list in the posts below, and I will copy to the main post as well for ease of access. I will try to include an example photo of each one along with the link to where it was found.

Some scenes are too large to be posted here in png format, and I believe the forums compressed the images anyway, so download and convert from the links.

Warning, some scenes can be VERY large once converted, over 1GB!

All HDRI scenes once you have converted them into a png/jpg format should be put in your Automation folder here:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\AutomationGame\Saved\UserData\PhotoScene\BackdropImages
Programs that are capable of doing this are Photoshop and GIMP (free)

Main websites:

Scenes found by @Riley

Derelict Highway Midday HDRI • Poly Haven

Example:

Autumn mountain road - Download Free HDRi Map and 26 backplates - HDRMAPS™

Example:

Wooden pier at morning - Download Free HDRi Map - HDRMAPS™

Example:

Above the clouds 2 - Download Free HDRi Map - HDRMAPS™

Example:

Parametric Pavilion - Download Free HDRi Map - HDRMAPS™

Example:

Pink Sunrise HDRI • Poly Haven

Derelict Underpass HDRI • Poly Haven

Orbita HDRI • Poly Haven

Scenes found by Swift

Tiber 2 HDRI • Poly Haven

Example:

Ahornsteig HDRI • Poly Haven

Example:

Tiber Island HDRI • Poly Haven

Example:

Thanks to all contributors.
20 Likes

just as an aside, it might be worth changing the red font colour, or the background colour you’ve used, it’s quite difficult to read.

I might’ve used a font that is appearing for me but not for others, I’ll double check and change it, should be better now.

2 Likes

Getting scenes from Polyhaven is quite a good option. They are fairly painful to convert though, since they tend to come out either over exposed or slightly color shifted when opened in photoshop.

Added Four new scenes and their examples (in the main post)

9 Likes

Added three new scenes to the main post.

This one also works going down the other way

9 Likes

King :crown:

If possible, show us a screen recording of the setup/settings of one of these as well if possible. I am pretty good at using cameras in pretty much any other game, Blender, or engine but Automation camera doesn’t play ball with me. Would help if we got to look at the settings.

5 Likes

For anyone not satisfied with the default HDRI scenes, the ones shown here are worth checking out.

1 Like

A brilliant idea that had never occurred to me.
I have tried and it works quite well, I attach a photo.

Good tutorial!