Heaviest car?

(Hope this is the right forum)
Can anyone make a car that weighs more?

This thing makes 1011 HP at 5,000 RPM, and 1,077 ft-lb of torque at 4,000 RPM. All quality sliders are at 0.
And the engine only costs $6,210.32, which is crazy to me. I’d add a download for it, but I don’t know if I’m supposed to upload the model or trim.

Well, if max weight is your main goal, then this one is over 900ib heavier. There might be a little more weight you could get somewhere, but I’m not sure how.

A bit of quality slider abuse will aid the weight gain :stuck_out_tongue: also, transmission weight scales with Max torque so you’ll want to squeeze out the most out of the engine if you haven’t done so already.

Well, now I know where those few extra pounds I was talking about would come from! My engine was very conservative, for the displacement in it, because I was tuning it to work with the heaviest components possible, but I’m sure twice as much torque would make up for the higher quality, slightly lower weight parts in the engine.

[EDIT]
Yup, it worked, lol.

That’s the Bugatti Veyron of the future with forteen airbags, 20 driving aids, 6 wheels and 6x6 awd drive, enough horses to push it to 500 kmph. :laughing:

2 Likes

woah i forgot this lol

1 Like

YOU HAVEN’T POSTED FOR 8 YEARS???

2 Likes

my phone autofilled username and password, woke up with an email about a reply to this. havent used these forums since this game got put on steam lmao

3 Likes

LOL

The introduction of the weight optimization slider in 4.2 allows you to make your car even heavier - a feature the earlier Kee and pre-4.2 UE4-based game builds lacked.