High Noon Touge Challenge [FINAL REVIEW OUT]

Yes, and I must say I like the review format here very much, keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Review Part 2

“So, i heard this guy at town that sells some imports from all over the world like US and even some Asian cars that we didn’t get! Like this cool Pikemen coupe that they got there, we should check out next time.” Yui said to Tanaka while showing pamphlets from the import dealership that they just mentioned.

“Interesting… could worth to check it out.” Tanaka replied while scanning the pamphlet. “But cars aside, did you know that we can-” Tanaka and Yui’s conversation got interrupted by the 5 contestants that they requested from the town below.

“Oh, here they are. Took long enough.” Yui said but however Tanaka did noticed a familiar car behind the contestants. It’s Erin’s car. She parked the car next to Tanaka’s.

“Erin? What you doing here? I thought you were supposed to keeping out random people getting in here.” Tanaka asked to Erin.

“Oh, don’t you worry. I got my man got them under control.” Erin replied.

“… Who’s your man? Never heard you have a boyfriend.” Tanaka questioned.

“Does it matter, Mr.Tanaka?” Erin gave a stern voice to Tanaka after the questioning.

“Alright, jeez.” Tanaka sighed.

“Well boyfriend aside, how about we start the judgement?” Yui said to them.

@Tez - F&S Seax GTS

“Righto, first car for this batch seems pretty angry. Bet i hope it handles angrily too on this course.” Tanaka gave some comments on this car.

“… Yeah but don’t you think that side mirror is a bit too small and low for driver’s visibility?” Yui asked.

“We die like a true racer.” Erin commented while reading a magazine while Yui and Tanaka turned their back to Erin weirdly.

With Tanaka hopped in to the passenger seat and ready to go downhill, Yui raised her handkerchief to do a countdown.

“3…2…1…GO!” Yui waved her handkerchief and the Seax GTS slams down the gas pedal and the car does some amount of wheelspin down the line.

With the car reached the finish line downhill and came back the uphill parking lot, Tanaka were certainly impressed with the car’s ability.

“Well, you’re seems happy about this car moment when you guys arrived here.” Yui said to Tanaka that had a big smile on his face.

“Well, colour me impress with this car. Everything is impressive with this car. It doesn’t have rock hard suspension yet it’s comfortable for a touge car. That and it handles like it’s on rails and accelerates pretty fast too for a car like this. Liking this car so far.” Tanaka enthusiastically to Yui while she jotted down some notes in her notebook and the driver’s name didn’t get crossed in the list.

@SovietBear - 350 RS-Touge Modified

“Well, ain’t that the most shiny…ness? car that we got here. Boy sure love flakes, eh?” Erin commented on this car while throwing pebbles and rocks down the hill of the parking lot.

“Well, she ain’t wrong. Hoping there is shinyness in terms of performance, ehh? ehhhhhh?” Tanaka bumped his elbow to Yui after the terrible pun that he made while Yui just punched Tanaka’s arm. “Just go and hit the roads, already.” Yui sternly talked to Tanaka.

“Ow! Misses No Fun Allowed here.” Tanaka rubbed his arm while walking to the contestant’s car.

With Tanaka in the 350 RS at the starting line, he gave a thumbs up to Yui as they were ready to go down.

“3…2…1…GO!” Yui waved her handkerchief and the car launched off the line nicely with some wheelspin. With the car went downhill, Erin walked up to Yui.

“You think he will like that golden car? It looks pretty reliable to me.” Erin asked to Yui while looking down the course.

“Well, i don’t know. It may be good but he may prefer other car than this, i don’t know.” Yui replied.

With the car arrived at the parking lot after the downhill time trial, Tanaka got out from the car with Erin and Yui walked up to the car.

“Well, how was it?” Yui asked to Tanaka.

“Yeah how was it?” Erin asked too while crossing her arm.

“Well, it is a good car and…” Tanaka replied while Erin and Yui were eagerly to listened the and part.

“… and i’m satisfied with it. It handles good, pretty comfy and a tad bit better than the car before, i’d say.”

“So, that’s a yes then?” Yui asked.

“Yeah, it’s a yes.” Tanaka replied.

@AndiD - Montebianco 44-300 Pista Evoluzione

“Stubby looking ass car, bet it handles nice too as stubby how it looks, though.” Erin commented on the car.

“Is it me or does this car looks like it has front diffuser…?” Yui asked.

“It does, maybe it’s one of the hidden aero techniques that we didn’t know.” Tanaka said.

“Also, we not gonna comment that this car has Korean plate? Don’t recall you sent a pamphlet all the way to Korea.” Tanaka added.

“Well, i used this magic called the :sparkles: Internet :sparkles: . It has everything from food recipes to-” Yui said while got stopped by Tanaka.

“Alright, alright jeez don’t lecture me like i’m from 12th century. I know what it is. I hope the owner of this car has Japanese plate somewhere in his car.” Tanaka said.

“12th century peasants aside, i heard this is homologation car hence why it has ‘front diffuser’.” Erin added while chewing a gum and offering a gum to Yui and Tanaka.

With Tanaka hopped into the car, they were ready to go downhill and as Yui waved her handkerchief, the car went off the starting line with loud V6 screaming as the car down the hill.

“Bet that car wakes up the whole town.” Erin commented at the car. As the car arrived back up on the parking lot, Tanaka got out from the car.

“So? How’s the car?” Yui asked.

“Well, one it definitely handles nicely around the track. It got an okay comfort although was hoping it to be more comfortable but it’s a homogolated car so what’s there to say? Second, the gearing feels somewhat limited with the driver said it only up to 209km/h. Could go faster than that and not that good for our Hakone Turnpike run. That said, we had to pass on this car. It’s nice but i feel there’s better option than this car.”

Yui then crossed the name off the list.

@Fayeding_Spray - Sakura BM310 HABU SHUUKAN

“What a looker car. Bet that big splitter loves hugging the road during the run.” Tanaka commented on the car’s comically huge front splitter.

“Heh, bet you can chop off people’s foot with that.” Erin commented with a giggle followed by Tanaka.

“Good one, Erin. Say, this car does not seem comfortable at all with bare interior and not so street legal as they claimed.” Tanaka said.

“Yeah yeah, just go into the car and do some review already.” Yui pushed Tanaka towards to the car.

With Tanaka inside of the car at the starting line and as Yui waved her handkerchief, the stupidly loud Boxer 6 screamed down the road.

“Bet that car wakes up the whole country.” Erin commented at the car.

With presumably the car passed the finish line downhill after Yui and Erin heared the driver of that car does some drift u-turn or something, they were suprised that they can still the car.

“Well, i take that back. It can wake the whole galaxy now.” Erin added.

As the car arrived at the parking lot, Tanaka were dizzy from the loud Boxer 6.

“Man, i feel awesome in that car. Stupidly loud engine and just an awesome car in general especially the acceleration and handling of this car. Well except for comfort, i feel like i was sitting in a metal tub although that was the point. Sadly, had to pass on this car with how insane the car is for our club. Too loud and may attract police easily with this car.” Tanaka commented.

Yui crossed the name in the list.

@lotto77 - Shrike SA - 4BTD “Bateman Special”

“Last car for this batch, let’s go, Yui.” Tanaka said to Yui while he was heading to the car.

“Huh, no comments or anything to this car?” Erin asked to Tanaka.

“Saving it for later after doing the run.” Tanaka closed the door and was ready to review the car.

With them in the car and with Yui waved her handkerchief, the car launched off from the starting line with ease and minor wheelspin too. Well thanks to AWD swapped and a beefy V8 swapped from inline 6 which is the original motor of this car. Tanaka were certainly suprised with this engine.

Up and down later, they arrived to the parking lot.

“Right, about the comments on this car, it is definitely a sleeper car which i like. Giving suprises to other people before, during and after touge runs. It may not handling as previous contestants but it handles good for a car like this. But sadly, it suffers the same problem as previous car. Cool and awesome car but felt like i was riding on a rock. Barely any comfort at all. Had to pass on this.” Tanaka commented.

Yui crossed the name off the list. “Well, with that we’re done with 5 people. Kinda hungry right now, shall we head back down and grab some snacks, babe?” Yui asked to Tanaka and Erin.

“Yeah sure, pretty hungry too and while with that, we can call 5 more people up…” Tanaka replied.

“No thanks, i’ve got some snacks in my car and probably beat up some people passing by.” Erin said.

Part 2 End

23 Likes

Review Part 3

After 3 hours of lunch break, Tanaka and Yui were seen hanging out at the usual parking lot for other 5 batch for the reviewing part.

While Tanaka munching a bag of chips, Yui was seen writing something down in her notebook while glancing at forms on the bonnet of Tanaka’s car and Tanaka noticed her.

“What you writing, babe? A bad fan fiction from some famous movie.” Tanaka giggled while eating chips like a gorilla.

Yui glanced disgustingly at Tanaka’s eating habit. “Well, writing down a note 'cuz Jvniper guys are coming with all the details that they gave from these forms…”

Tanaka spat out the chips from his mouth. “J-Jvniper?? Are they sending a spy for joining our club or something? I’ll teach them a les-” he shouted while got cut by Yui.

“What? They’re gonna send in nukes to our clubhouse?” Yui intercepted while still writing down some notes. “Besides, they’re not fucking terrorist or something. They’re just racers like us, babe. Calm your chips down. They’ll be here in a couple of days from now or so, just letting you know.”

With 5 racers arrived to the parking lot, the couple were ready for do the reviewing part thingy or whatever.

@Mikonp7 - Pfeil Vogtland Coupe Typ B 1982 TeamAdler

Yui and Tanaka looked at the car as if they’ve probably seen it before. Yui pulled out a pic of this car crashed into a ditch

crash rip xd

“Babe, i don’t think this guy is a good driver.” Yui asked to Tanaka.

“Oh shush. They’re not a true driver if they haven’t crashed into a ditch. This one is an expert race car driver, i know it.” Tanaka replied while Yui somewhat nodded with agreement with the Tanaka’s statement.

“But hey atleast we got some doppelganger for our club.” Tanaka said

“Or a cute twin brothers.” Yui giggled and Tanaka just sighed and moved on from that statement.

With Tanaka in the car with the driver at the starting line, Yui does the countdown and the Vogtland launched off from the starting line with a nice amount of wheelspin. The turbocharged small V6 screams down the course.

With the car arrived to the parking lot uphill without any scratches or dent, Yui was surprised that Tanaka and the car were fine and a-okay.

“So, how’s the car and not dying from falling off the cliff?” Yui asked.

“As i were expected, this car and the driver are just god-worthy just like me. It handles like it’s nothing, fast and you know what. For a decked out car, this one has some good comfort in it. This car’s in.”

Yui drew a doodle of thumbs up next to the driver’s name, meaning it’s approved from not dying.

@DuceTheTruth100 - WellsMotorsportDivision

“Babe, look at this and say it out loud.” Yui showed this car’s name to Tanaka from her notebook.

“WellsMotorSportDivison, what a mouthful name and have they not heard of word spacing?” Tanaka confused with the name of this car.

“So apparently a car company were interested in our club, how peculiar.” Yui questioned.

“Probably one of those wacky PR stunts thingy. I sure hope they worked hard on this car.” Tanaka said while getting into the car with the driver.

With all things ready at the starting line, Yui waved her handkerchief and the naturally aspirated V6 revved from the wheelspin it does. With the screaming V6, it is incredibly stupidly loud for a car like this. Yui wasn’t sure if Tanaka would approved of this car or not.

With the car arrived to the parking lot, Tanaka opened the car door and put his hand on the window with Yui walked to him with notebook on her hand.

“Well, how’s for a PR stunt car?” Yui asked.

“Well, for a PR stunt car, it’s not that exciting. I mean it’s not that bad of a car, it’s just an okay car. It handles fine for a car like this but the driver seems struggle on controlling it on some road condition downhill. You know what, it’s similar to our doppelganger before but average compared to this. Had to pass on this car.” Tanaka said to Yui while she was writing down the notes from the blabbers.

Yui crossed the driver’s name on the list.

@fasmukji - Tiffosi Chittai C 6T-2000 ALU

“Another mouthful name to say the name of the car.” Tanaka commented on this car’s name.

“Wanted to look cool and such with that name, babe. Just go with it, really.” Yui said to Tanaka.

“Yeah yeah whatever, i know we’re not live in Blade Runner or Star Wars or whatever. Just go along with it as they said.” Tanaka sarcastically commented and Yui threw pebbles at him afterward and pushed him to get into the car.

With Tanaka in the car and at the starting line, Yui waved her handkerchief and the small 2.0L V6 screamed from the stationary and down the course it went.

Tire screeches and downhill and uphill later, Tanaka got out from the car and gave the review to Yui.

“Well for starter, the driver said this car is homoglated rally car so that’s a plus for cool factor for our club. Second, as cool as the car is, it’s just not good for my taste and for our club. It handles good but not good compared to others previously. The car feels okay-ish with the suspension tune and pretty not comfortable for street legal car like this. Was expecting more comfort from this car. Had to pass on this car.” Tanaka commented.

Yui crossed the name off the list.

@Maverick74 - Ryuji Goemon RS Turbo

“Man, the car looks like a midget compared to these car each other.” Tanaka commented when he looked at this tiny car.

“Yeah, it’s…” Yui looked through the notes about this car in her notebook. “2.2 meter long.”

“Damn, that short? Bet it’s nippy and pretty fun car to drive.” Tanaka commented.

“Well, i do hope you like this car since this is more of your style, babe.” Yui said to him.

As both of the men in the car at the starting line and with the green light, the Goemon RS Turbo revved up the nasty sound of turbocharged 4-cylinder off the line.

Fast forward to them finished the run, Tanaka got out from the car and jogged to Yui where she was chatting with other driver at the parking lot.

“Babe, guess what. I like it. It handles nippy and just love to corner in this small ass car. And for a small car like this, it’s pretty comfortable well granted not comfortable as cars that we accepted earlier but i don’t mind in a car like this. This one passed, babe.”

“Yeah yeah, cool to know.” Yui pulled out her notebook while she was busy talking to other driver and made a check mark next to driver’s name without moving her eyes looking at the notebook and somehow Tanaka was disturbed by this supernatural thing.

@Taffin_Blur - Ernis Omni MK2 Zitrone

“Oh hey this one is decked out and just love the aesthetics of it. Is it from one of the Kanjo club, babe?” Tanaka asked to Yui.

“Well, last time i checked, was owned by an old lady for 2 years and passed down to that young boy. So, nope.” Yui replied while scanning through the notebook for this driver’s info.

“Good, good. A fresh plate for us.” Tanaka commented and headed to get into the car afterward.

With the car off the line with tasty modified turbocharged inline-4 yet pretty quiet for a car like this, Tanaka tried to get impressed by the car as he’s not trusted with Kanjo drivers.

Downhill and uphill runs later, Tanaka commented. “Great looking car and great performance but something feels wrong with this car, it just wanted to push more on cornering yet it just understeers. I dunno how to explain this. Suspension tune feels okay for a car like this although it needs more refining tune on this. Other than that, the engine feels great and alive and i just love how it sounds but sadly the other department isn’t.” Tanaka commented.

Yui crossed the driver’s name.

“Well, with all of those done. Call Yanagi and ask the racers ready to go uphill.” Tanaka said to Yui.

“Alright, let me cal-” Tanaka’s phone was ringing before Yui could finished her sentence.

“Yeah, what’s up? … What? … They’re on the way here? … Crap, why don’t you hold them off? … Yeah yeah, fine we’re off from here.” Tanaka talked to Yanagi on the phone line while Yui looked at him worried.

“Guys! Scramble! Cop’s on the way up here and uh… thanks for coming!” Tanaka shouted at the driver that were hanging out at the parking lot and they all rushed got into their each respective car and flew off from the scene.

With Tanaka and Yui in Tanaka’s car after they ran to it, Tanaka exited the parking lot by reversing the car and off they went from the scene.

Part 3 End

24 Likes

Review Part 4

Mt.Haruna Parking Lot, Afternoon, 5th August 1994

“Well…” Erin said while crossing his arm. “Why are we here again?” she asked.

“Mr.Big Boss here just wanted to have fair review or whatever the mumbo jumbo said to everyone. Besides, there was some sort of union thing happened on the way up to the lounge at Hakone because y’know. The usual union stuff.” Yui sighed while eating a bag of chocolate Pocky.

“Well, where’s this ‘Mr.Big Boss’? The racers are already here and they’re eager to do some run here.” Yanagi got out from his car after he talked on his fancy car phone in his 70’s shitbox that he installed with her girlfriend.

“Well…” Yui looked at her watch. “He was supposed to be here yet he’s not. Said he was running some errand.”

Erin and Yanagi looked at each other with the ‘Oh, i know what’s going on.’ face.

“… Yeah, he ain’t running some errand, buddy. He’s just off to god know what he went to.” Yanagi said.

“If i’m not wrong, he just probably procrastinate, hanging out at his house and then remembered we have this session and he should arrived about riiiiight now.” Erin said while pulling out a chewing gum from pocket and the group turned around and saw Tanaka’s arrival.

“Yeah yeah, sorry guys. Had to run some errand.” Tanaka quickly got out from the car and was in an adrenaline rush while Yui and others just looked at each other with bored face. “Yeah… errand.” Erin snickered and scratched her nose.

“But anyways, you’re late and the racers are here, just go in that car and do your magic, Mr.Big Boss.” Yui pushed Tanaka quite aggressive towards to the first contestant of the day.

@Tsundere-kun - Calcote Sicilia GTR

"Man, look at this tire and wheel ratio, it looks like a truck! Looks like there’s barely any room for suspension travel in this but it’s not rock hard as some cars before.

Tanaka signed the driver that he was ready to go downhill and he hopped into the Sicilia GTR. With the rolled up at the starting line. With Yui waved the handkerchief, the car launched off the line with a good amount of wheelspin and downhill it goes.

While they are busy going downhill, Erin noticed that Yanagi is up here with them, realized nobody is down there calling up racers.

“Say, who’s keeping these guys down there while you’re up here?” Erin asked to Yanagi.

“Oh, i’m not gonna stay here for a long time. With all these guys dealt with, i’ll come down. What, you think i’ll just stay here throughout the day?” Yanagi answered.

Erin gave the disgusted look at him. “Hey, you got any magazine that i can read?” she asked to Yanagi.

“Oh, there’s plenty of them in the glovebox, feel free to grab them.” Yanagi replied while pointing out at his car.

With Erin reading a magazine, Yanagi and Yui hanging out with the other racers, Tanaka and the driver arrived uphill.

“Quite fast.” Erin mumbled to herself while keeping her eyes on the magazine.

“So, how’s the car and the driver?” Yui asked while holding up a pen and a notebook on her hand to Tanaka.

“Well, for once for a car with these truck tires lookalike, it’s pretty good. It handles nice and not bumpy as i thought and pretty fast downhill. Though, i can feel the engine can push for more RPMs while the driver upshifts and downshifts. It’s all good car but i feel like there’s better options than this, had to pass on this car.”

Yui crossed the driver’s name off the list.

@EnCR - Saidenki CS19T AMIS

“Oh hey, i heard this car before. The guys from Wangan division said he saw this car on the highway and now it’s here.” Yanagi said after he noticed this car that he saw from a couple of meters away.

“Huh, interesting. Curious on how this car will handle in these roads.” Tanaka said while rubbing his chin.

With him and the driver at the starting line and waved handkerchief, the car launched off from the starting line with awesome sound of turbo inline 4 from it.

With tire screehes, drift around the corner and such, the car arrived at the parking lot and Tanaka seemed doesn’t impressed with this car.

“Boy, for a Wangan car, i was surely dissapointed by this car. It’s not fast, handles okay actually but not good as others and the car feels off while i’m in it. But on the brightside, i just love how lively the car is and just awesome the sound is. It’s just, y’know too bad that this car doesn’t meet our expectation. Had to pass on this.” Tanaka said.

@mart1n2005 - Knightwick steed Coupe Turbo

“Well, another foreigners that are interested in our club, how lively. It’s the :sparkles: Internet :sparkles: that you mentioned that you used, right?” Tanaka said to Yui sarcastically while she gave the disgusted face.

“All the way from Hong Kong from the looks like it.” Erin commented.

“Well the good thing that the local plates is on it. Not sure the original plate tacked on was legal or not here.” Tanaka commented.

“Well, it definitely looks cool, though. It has some novelty on it.” Yanagi commented.

With Tanaka and driver are at the starting line, the driver revved the 2 liter 4 pot and launched off the line after Yui waved the handkerchief.

While Yui and Erin looked at the car goes down the hill, Erin leaned towards Yui to talk slowly.

“… You think that guy smuggled the car into our place?” Erin asked.

Yui shrugged. “I… honestly don’t know. Could run on fake plates and such. Hoping we don’t have the '89 case again.” she said and Erin shrugged and turned around and walked to racer’s hangout.

With the car arrived at the top, Tanaka were seem okay with this car and he walked up to Yui’s for the review.

“Well, it’s a decent ride for us but i feel like the car can push more. The driver seemed to y’know, having some work behind the steering wheel? I don’t know or something like that. It’s not good as other cars before. The engine feels lively and smooth and the suspension tuning is fine too. But then again, it’s just an average car and i feel like there’s better car than this. Had to pass on this one too.” Tanaka commented.

@Riley - Zephorus Kigore I5 Time Attack Edition

“Oh hey, Zephorus. Well-known car and fun fact, it was almost Mr.B’s car for his Wangan run before he found out the Denver Arachne.” Yanagi commented.

“Well, that’s a fun fact indeed.” Erin crossed her arm while she was holding a lollipop.

“Thanks for the history, teacher!” Tanaka sarcastically said to Yanagi while heading to the car for the run.

With the car gussied up at the starting line, the car was revving it’s inline-5 and the racers nearby watched at the car, seeing they probably surprised and loving the sound of it. With the car off the line with some wheelspin.

With ups and downs of the car, Tanaka gave a thumbs up to Yui and others before the driver parked the car.

“Well, i can already see you’re letting this car pass.” Yui said to Tanaka.

“Well, for starters. It’s Zephorus! Of course it’s god dang good car. It handles beautifully and the car seems to purr around the corner, it just love to turn. The car’s fast around these road and just comfortable for a car like this. Yui, this car’s in.” Tanaka commented.

Yui checked the driver’s name on the list.

@SayokiN - Korser Striker SN-15 Halleen

“Halleen? American tuning shop? This seems for that old Denver guy from Wangan division taste.” Tanaka said.

“What, you’re saying American cars can’t turn?” Yanagi angrily said to Tanaka seeing he’s driving a modified 70’s American car.

“Yeah yeah, i know your car can turn yatta yatta but i hope this one turns better than yours.” Tanaka sarcastically said to Yanagi’s comment and walked to the car afterwards.

With the car ready at the starting line, the driver revved the 4.8L V8 and the racers nearby was somewhat terrified from this car’s sound.

With downhill run and uphill run later, Tanaka seemed contemplated on this car.

“Well, it’s your typical muscle car. It surely can turn hmm?” Tanaka said while looking at Yanagi and Yanagi was annoyed with Tanaka’s comment. “Other than that, it’s just your typical American car. It rides somewhat rough but not rough as a rock, it’s handle nicely and the driver seemed enjoyed driving this. As nice as this car is and i would love to own this car, not gonna lie but had to pass on this one for the club since there’s better option than this one.”

“Well, that’s all 5 of them but shouldn’t we call up more racers? I feel like we can do more especially for a guy like you, you can handle alot for being a passenger in a car.” Yui said to Tanaka.

“Oh what the hell, you’re not wrong. This 5 people could take forever, sure send them more.” Tanaka replied and Yui gave the signal to Yanagi for calling out for more racers.

“Bring like 7 or 8 racers up hill, Yanagi! Tanaka’s request.”

“Thanks, babe.” Tanaka kissed on her cheeks.

“Oh, one of the Jvniper member called me earlier and they’re coming tomorrow.” Yui smiled at him.

“Wait, what-” Tanaka exclaimed and surprised at Yui’s comment before the scene ends.

Part 4 Ends

21 Likes

Review Part 5

“… So, why do we have a literal news van here? You know, if they aired this on national TV, our cover will be blown!” Tanaka quietly talked to Erin while leaning closer to her and looked at Yui and Yanagi hanging out with other news crew.

“Oh, don’t worry. They’re off duty at the moment and just got off from Wangan line after they filmed a TV show where a female host having an interview with some sort of car dealership guy. And apparently, there’s a third wheeler on the highway and one of the camera man kept saying ‘bugger off!’ whenever they just kept getting into shots. Oh well, idiots behind the wheel am i right?” Erin said while munching a bag of chips that she bought back at town.

“But-” Tanaka stuttered before got cut off from Erin.

“Come on, man. Just chill for a bit, they’re gonna post them at one of the underground video scene or whatever.” Erin just kept on munching on chips.

Erin noticed Yui waved at them and Yui pointed at Tanaka to come there and she nudged Tanaka to go there while finishing a bag of chips.

“So, introducing Mr.Reizo and Ms.Itsuko. They’re just here that they’re interested in our club and wanted to record some footage for archiving purposes. Don’t worry, they also recorded our Wangan division too and they ain’t gonna show them to national TV channel.” Yui introduced Tanaka to the news crew and he shook hands with the news crew.

“Hi, i heard a lot about you these days. It’s just wonderful to meet you in person and hope we can work together too.” Ms.Itsuko said while shaking hand with Tanaka.

Tanaka grabbed Yui and turned around against them. “Yui, are you sure they are the real news crew and not some mumbo-jumbo fakes?” he asked to Yui.

Yui gave the confused face to Tanaka. “… Did you ordered that weird special drink at Natsuki’s, Tanaka?” Yui asked to him and Tanaka gave an unsatisfied face to her.

“Alright, fine. Ask the first racer to get ready at the finish line and i’ll meet him there.” Tanaka asked Yui.

@Xepy & @chiefzach2018 - Zacspeed ONE Turbo “Astora”

“Huh, another rear-engined flat 6 car like mine. Not complaining, though.” Tanaka commented on this car.

“Well, you can sell your Steurmann for this. Zacspeed’s a good brand.” Yui said to Tanaka.

“Nah, still love my Steurmann to death. Not as perfect as Zacspeed’s but i still love her.” Tanaka replied and he got into the car.

“Well, this is definitely better than my interior, atleast.” Tanaka just looked around the Zacspeed’s interior as if he was impressed with interior that is done by Zacspeed’s.

With the driver revving the turbocharged boxer 6 at the starting line, Tanaka just love the sounds of it because he just have bias on boxer 6 engines in general while the news van took off earlier and parked at random spot downhill to get a footage from them.

While the them busy running down the hill, Yui and Itsuko were having a small chit chat.

“Say, since you mentioned that you came back from the highway, who is the TV host that you mentioned?” Yui asked to Itsuko while offering a can of cola to her and sat near Yanagi’s car with trunk opened with a chiller with some cola in it.

“Oh, we were with this fashion model and TV personality interviewing with one of the famous car dealership owner at Tokyo.” Itsuko opened a can of cola that Yui gave and took a sip.

“Oh crap, is it Re-” Yui got cut off from Erin crashed into their conversation.

“Hey, you got more can of cola?” Erin asked to Yui.

“Oh yeah, here you go.” Yui gave a cold coca to Erin and continuing the talk that they were having.

“So yeah, this gal- Oh here they are, pretty fast and earlier than i’ve expected.” Itsuko commented on Tanaka and the driver’s arrival.

With Yui walked up to Tanaka with her notebook for the review, Tanaka were happy with this car.

“So, first of all. I love this car. Zacspeed’s done it again and probably this guy’s tuning too. It’s fast, corner like it’s on rail and not so rough ride quality-wise. Though the car is good ride-wise, i feel like the car doesn’t do it’s justice that it should be more drivable but i don’t mind. This car’s in, Yui.” Tanaka commented.

Yui check marked the driver’s name.

@Texaslav - Foxhound SR Solid

“Another foreigner car, i’m not even sure how did they even get here. Just curious on how did they get here without getting a Japanese plate on it.” Tanaka commented.

Tanaka got into the car and the driver drove off to the starting line.

With Yui waved her handkerchief, the driver slams on the gas pedal and let the huge 5.7L V8 roars on the road and area around it.

“Well, certainly didn’t expect that car has V8 underneath it, psch.” Erin snickered and commented on the car after they watched it the car went downhill.

With the car arrived uphill, Tanaka got out from the car and walked up to Yui for the review.

“Well, it is certainly blast to ride in this car. It can handle around the fine but not on the rail as others. Pretty sporty from what i can feel with this suspension tuning and certainly feels comfort than the previous one but i am certainly not satisfied with this car as i found there’s more better than this car. It’s good but there’s better options than this, really.” Tanaka commented.

@Quneitra - Munot Levant GS Turbo Super “Kurokaze”

“Oh wow, didn’t expect this car to be this big from looking closer to it.” Tanaka said

“… Yeah, ain’t these cars usually much smaller?” Yui questioned to herself.

“Ah whatever, this car looks mean tho.” Tanaka got into the car and as the driver tried to start the car, the engine blew up but not like big explosion blew up, just a small explosion that is thankfully nobody was hurt.

With the car on the towing truck and was sent back to town for further inspection, Tanaka and others just looked at the car as it went down the hill, back to town.

“Well, that was unfortunate and bad timing for an engine to blow up.” Erin commented.

“Atleast it didn’t made a huge explosion, glad that we’re still alive.” Yui commented too.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. Let’s move on to the next car.” Tanaka turned back and walked to the next car.

(Binned due to Engine ET trim went over .3 rule limit)

@Prium - Vulcrum SC-360 Tempest

“Huh, why does this car rocking on Kei plate? How did this even get pass a kei car?” Tanaka questioned the unusual and plate kei plate at the back.

“Well, the car next to this certainly looks like kei car but this one ain’t…” Yui said.

“Well, maybe the owner of this car has the white plate somewhere and thought the kei car plate looks cool but moving on.” Tanaka said and hopped into the passenger’s seat of this car.

While waiting for the green light from Yui, the driver revved the big 3.6L turbocharged inline 6 and Tanaka gave a thumbs up to Yui as he liked the sounds from it.

As Yui waved her handkerchief, the car launched off from the line with not alot of wheelspin from it, probably the driver picked the best tyre setup to get rid of wheelspins.

While the car busy doing the run, Itsuko and Yui were having a small chitchat near Yanagi’s car.

“So, how long has this club been up too?” Itsuko asked Yui while sipping a can of cola that she took from Yanagi’s car.

“Oh, back in early 80’s. 1982, 1983. I’ll tell you that in earlier years, our club don’t even have touge division, just highway division because Mr.B, who is the big boss of this club weren’t even thinking about doing mountain pass runs and such. Just a really big fan of high speed, that’s all.” Yui answered while holding a bag of chips.

“Ah, i see… And uh, touge division was up because he saw potentials in these kind of things?” Itsuko asked.

“Yeah, you’re right. Funnily enough, Tanaka is actually Mr.B’s nephew so that’s why he hired him as head of touge’s division.” Yui said while biting some chips.

“That’s interesting. Oh, they’re back.” Itsuko and Yui looked at Tanaka’s arrival and Yui walked up to Tanaka.

“So how was it?” Yui asked while pulling out her notebook.

“Well, it is definitely fun car to ride in. I can feel every bump on the road and not rock hard suspension tuning, thankfully. It can turn but low speed-turning feels sluggish and not on the rail as they said but wide turn, it can definitely turn. Pretty useful for Taikan run since there’s some wide turn there. I’d say this car did a well done job and got in.” Tanaka said.

Yui checkmarked the driver’s name on the list.

@Portalkat42 - Midlands Io Sprint

“Oh hey, Midlands. My husband has one back at home.” Itsuko came up and noticed this car.

“And how was it? Does he love it?” Tanaka asked.

“Yeah, he definitely loved them. Great small nippy sports car, he daily one in it too, though we have our regular hatchback back at home that he can use it.” Itsuko replied.

“Then, this particular one must been great to drive too. Heard alot of good things from Midlands.” Tanaka said.

Yui was just taking a peek in the interior and was mesmerized by the patterns on the seats and on the door. Suddenly, the driver of this car who is a handsome white British male tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

“Oh, hey…” Yui turned around and saw him right of him and Tanaka just watched the soap opera moment from afar and he coughed loud to get Yui’s attention and she walked away embarassed.

With Yui ready at the starting line and Tanaka in the car with the handsome British man, she can’t just staring at him made Tanaka to pop out from the car.

“Yui, let’s go!” Tanaka shouted at her and made her flinched. While waiting for countdown, the driver revved the small or big engine for the size of the car 1.6L naturally aspirated inline 4 and off the line as Yui waved her handkerchief.

After the run was done, Tanaka and the driver got out from the car and Yui was staring in love with the driver. Erin then poked her and it made her flinch.

“Get out from your head, silly.” Erin said to her and walked to other direction. Yui walked up to Tanaka for the review.

“Well, for the handsome British guy that you seems to fall in love with.” Tanaka gave a stern look at her. “The car is not that bad. It’s peppy, nimble and pretty fun to ride in. Pretty nice interior too for a car like this. And you know what, he said he got good time at Hakone Turnpike which is another good thing. Yui, this handsome ‘boyfriend’ of yours are in.” Tanaka said.

@Petakabras - CABRERA XV6

“Ah, this is undoubtedly a French car. Love 'em especially quirky ones and this one a looker too. It seems there’s no rear seat for this car, funnily enough. Eh, maybe for weight reductions suchery…” Tanaka said.

With Tanaka hopped in to the car and the driver was ready to go downhill, Yui waved her handkerchief and the tiny 2.6L V6 roars off the line, powering the rear wheels.

With corners, brakes and such down the hill, they are back at the parking lot. Tanaka can be seen has “it’s an okay car” face on this.

“Well, this car is great and such. Comfy, sporty and pretty okay in terms of drivability, well by passenger’s opinion anyway. This car can turn but there’s better car that can turn better than this and actually, it feels similar to Midland one except Midland is better in other department, handles better and cheaper too. Had to pass on this car.” Tanaka said

@chichicoofisial - AHB Ventura Cyaputa

"Oh hey, another yellow French car except this one is a hatchback. Looks meaner too and foglights, bonus point on that. I can feel the aura that this car will be beast on the road.

“My dad has one of the AHB car, the 70’s or 60’s one, i forgot the name of it but it’s the one that has cool widebodykit on it. He enjoys driving it and he loved the meters in it.” Yui said.

With all things ready to go, the driver revved the big turbocharged inline-4 in it. And what made Tanaka surprised from this car that the driver mentioned it has AWD and it’s pretty cheap car too. With the car off the line, Tanaka was surprised from the acceleration on how quick it is, thanks to AWD drivetrain.

Downhill runs later, they were back uphill and Tanaka walked up to Yui.

“I for sure love this car. Granted it’s not comfortable as other car but it is damn fun to ride in. It can turn around like it’s nothing, thanks to AWD that the driver mentioned. I just love this car on every aspect and it’s just… man. Yui, this car’s in.” Tanaka said.

@abg7 - KAI KS300 Turbo TR

“Heh, it got that shitface smile on it.” Erin commented on the car’s front.

“Welp, i can’t unsee it now.” Yui replied.

“Maybe it got shitfast performance behind it. Who knows.” Tanaka sarcastically said while the two others just looked confused at him.

“Heh, i know my jokes are awesome.” Tanaka then does the funny walk to the car and got inside as a passenger.

With the car up at the starting line, the driver revved turbocharged inline 6 and off the line as the ‘green light’ was lit.

As Yui looked the car went downhill, Itsuko came up to her and said “Well, that is definitely a weird looking rear.”

With the car arrived uphill after done it’s run, Yui walked up to Tanaka for the review.

“Well overall, the car is just average tuned car. It looks average and performs average well too. It’s a middle on the road car kind of deal. Except the price, it’s pretty expensive i’d say from the tuning and such that he mentioned during all the way down. Well, with that price i had to pass on this car as there’s far more better option than this one.” Tanaka commented.

@KSIolajidebt - Nakano Sprinter SR3

“Ah, the famous bodykit that i will not mentioned because copyright reasons in this forum.” Tanaka said.

“What? Who or what are you talking about?” Yui questioned to Tanaka after the comment.

“Just had that out of body experience just looking by at this car, it is just simply gorgeous. Can’t stop looking at it.” Tanaka said.

“Heard it’s from that blonde guy from other popular club at the other side. But looking at the driver, nah it’s not him.” Itsuko commented.

As Tanaka hopped into the car, the car seems can’t to start up. He tried to start up many times, opened the bonnet and checked the engine. He noticed the car has faulty wires in it and can’t be fixed here, had to send to the workshop downhill.

Tanaka got out from the car and was pretty sad that he can’t feel of the car downhill.

"Oh well, another victim of ‘engine not starting today.’ " Erin finished sucking off lollipop.

(Binned due to Engine ET went over the limit - 163.4)

@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T - Hinode Carrier Super Deluxe “AHOY!”

“Another van, Yui. Really?” Tanaka asked to Yui.

“What? It’s not like the last van that we had. It’s official and not false news.” Yui replied.

“Fine, i hope your word holds up.” Tanaka said.

“Oh hey guys, i hope you don’t mind our new van catching up with this van. He said he wanted to get some cool close shot during the run.” Itsuko asked to the couple.

“Oh sur- wait what?” Tanaka confused by Itsuko’s statement.

“Oh right, i forgot that we tuned our news van up to 840hp because my colleague said he can’t catch up and get closer shots at racers back at big city.” Itsuko replied.

“I’m just lost right now, how did this one not getting noticed by your boss?” Yui asked.

“Oh, our boss were fine by it since he liked the shots that we got during run. Oh, he’s here. Catch ya later!” Itsuko answered and ran to the van and drove off.

“I have so many questions…” Tanaka was confused by the moments they had.

“I don’t even know, babe.” Yui were feeling the same too.

With Tanaka hopped into the van, he felt the nice feeling of velour material on the seats and basically everywhere in the van, he felt calmed and comfort in it. With the van at the starting line, the driver revved pretty quiet turbocharged inline-6 and launched with ease, thanks to the AWD drivetrain it had. The van accelerated really fast off the line and faster some of the contestants too which is surprising.

With the van arrived back at the lot, Tanaka just had alot of fun in the van. He seemed satisfied from it.

“Man, do i have tell you that this van is a blast to ride in. Although it’s not on the rail like others but it is definitely handles damn nicely for a van like this. It cornered like it’s nothing! As for the ride quality, it’s not rock hard ride but it’s not nice either but it’s passable.” Tanaka commented.

“What about the news van? Did they catch up?” Yui asked.

“Oh yeah, it is definitely behind our tail all the time. It is defnitely can catch up. Almost pass us on the straight section but the road is tight so they can’t. Right as for this van, it got in, Yui. It is stupid build but i love it.” Tanaka said.

“So i take that the news crew are out of this place since they’re not here?” Yui asked Tanaka.

“Oh yeah, they have other shootings that they have at Kobe. They said they love our club and our general vibe of our club so which means, that is good, Yui!” Tanaka happily said.

“Oh, i thought you hate recognition…?” Yui asked.

“They don’t mentioned our name, babe. Just fake nickname as they mentioned for us.” Tanaka said.

“Right right… oh by the way, Jvniper’s next.” Yui said.

“Ah, great to know…” Tanaka went from smiling to not-so smile face.

“What? I thought you love them!” Yui sarcastically said.

Review Part 5 End! Final Review Coming Soon…

17 Likes

I forgor one car to review

@Knugcab - IP Commuter IMOS

As Tanaka and the gang were about the leave, they saw the last contestant arrived at the scene, the driver got out from the car and begged him to do review.

“Alright, fine. One last review. Yui, get ready at the line.” Tanaka said.

With them in the car, the driver revved the fairly large 2.3L inline-4 from the car. As Yui waved her handkerchief, the car launched off the line with nice amount of wheelspin from it.

And skipping ahead, with two of them arrived uphill, Tanaka got out from the car and was certainly not impressed with this car.

“Well…” Tanaka said after he closed the door. “It’s just an okay car. It handles fairly okay but not good as others. It has slow acceleration and the overall ride experience is just eh. Had to pass on this one.” Tanaka commented.

With that, they are relieved that the day is over and was certainly hyped for the next day especially the Jvniper’s appearance except Tanaka.

12 Likes

Final Review

Mt.Haruna Parking Lot, Afternoon, 6th August 1994

“Look at these wannabes on this parking lot. Look at them! Wearing unaccesary… weird looking fashion!” Tanaka exclaimed while he was looking at Juniper hanging out with each other.

“Well you know, your funny looking girlfriend happens to have same sense of fashion of these people too. What, looking for more points to hate on Juniper?” Yanagi softly punched Tanaka’s shoulder after he grabbed a bar of Snickers in his car while Tanaka snickered.

“You know, you just sounds the same as Yui with all of these comments. 'Oh, Juniper’s not that bad!” and others." Tanaka said.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. All i can say is try to not hate on them just because they looks dubious to you.” Yanagi replied.

“Yeah, that’s what i hate about them!” Tanaka yelled and it made Juniper gang glanced at him while Yanagi gave a smile and puts up his hand gesture to them.

“You know, you’re always have some weird points about them whenever you hate on someone, right?” Yanagi questioned to Tanaka.

“Yes, i know.” Tanaka quickly replied.

“You guys ready?” Yanagi yelled at Juniper’s gang and they all gave a thumbs up to him.

“Would’ve been nice if Yui didn’t take that trip to the US and not being a flag girl.” Yanagi muttered to himself while walking himself up to the starting line.

@Urke101 - Fukorami Clarin TR

“Hey, ain’t this car appeared in some tuning magazine? I know this somewhere.” Tanaka commented.

“Yeah, as in matter of fact. I have the copy where this car got featured. This baby got 330hp, pretty fast for a sedan like this. You should consider this car.” Yanagi replied.

Tanaka looked around the car as it seems the appearance of the car seems caught his attention. “Cool car, just not some rapper wannabe driver.”

“Oh my god, can you stop with that already? He appeared in a magazine, what else do you want?” Yanagi sternly said to Tanaka then Tanaka scoffed off from the comment. Tanaka got into the car and was ready at the starting line with Yanagi as the ‘flag girl’.

With the young driver revved up the turbocharged inline-6 while waiting for the green light, Tanaka tried to act not impressed with the engine although he liked it in his heart or something.

As Yanagi just unenthusiastically waved with some random book that he brought up. With fast reaction from the young driver, he slammed on the gas pedal and didn’t gave enough time to ready himself up down the road. With the car shifting gears and it’s screaming turbo 6-cylinder down the hill, Yanagi can be seen with hanging out with other Jvniper.

“So, what brings you and your gang here to join club?” Yanagi asked to young girl with black tank tops that drove '87 Quezon Cordova GT.

With the car arrived uphill, Tanaka got out from the car and noticed he was hanging out with the Cordova’s girl. He walked up to him and made him turned around.

“Alright, funny cute little date is now over. Now, i want you to write down the notes about my review on the guy before.” Tanaka sternly said to Yanagi while the Cordova’s girl walked away and waved a goodbye at him and he waved back.

“Focus! Now follow me and listen to my word.” Tanaka grabbed Yanagi’s arm to the nearby bench.

“Now, i hate to say this but i love the car. It handles pretty well for a big luxury sedan like that and the suspension tuning for this sedan is just very well made. It’s a nice mix of sportiness and comfort, well no surprise that this is a luxury sedan. All good and i want this car in, just hoping the owner isn’t obnoxious too.” Tanaka commented.

Yanagi checkmarked the driver’s name on the list.

@Falling_Comet - Ken GT Tuned - JUNIPER

“I like the funny rally foglights on there. Giving it some point on novelty department.” Tanaka commented while lightly touching the rally light.

“Well, certainly it can goes against the green sedan next to it, eh?” Yanagi said to Tanaka.

“Well, you’re certainly not wrong. Certainly fits with the owner’s big glasses he has.” Yanagi quietly pointed out to driver about it’s appearance and had a small laugh afterwards.

“You know what else is big? This car’s size? It is damn huge like that boxy Chevrolet Caprice from the big land.” Tanaka said.

“Aaaalright, i’m ready to go up to the starting line. Meet you there.” Yanagi walked to the starting line while Tanaka hopped into the huge white sedan. He noticed that the interior seems fairly clean and stock compared to the surgery stitches outside.

With the driver revving the turbocharged 2.5L inline 6, Tankaa thought it’s just another big japanese inline 6 sedan but he ignored about it as long as the car and the driver is good for the club.

“So, how many horsepower in this bad boy?” Tanaka asked to the driver.

“360hp.” the driver replied and he gave an impressed face to him.

As Yanagi waved what it seems a packet of empty Snicker bar that he had, the driver slammed on the pedal and the heavy sedan down it goes.

With the car done it’s run, Tanaka got out from the car and saw Yanagi was again seen hanging out with the Cordova girl but he noticed his arrival and quickly walked up to him.

“Right… i feel this car’s heaviness just being inside of it during the run BUT you know what, with their black magic that they have on this car, they managed to made this car turned and somewhat ignore the heavy factor. It’s fast, not so horribly uncomfortable but in fact more comfortable than that green sedan. If i’d pick this car between than that green sedan, i’d pick this. Looks more nicer too and the aura it gives is just cream on the top.” Tanaka commented.

@That-S-cop - TF Sabre Ute Juniper

“Kick 'er right in ute, eh?” Yanagi sarcastically said in his poor Australian accent while Tanaka facepalmed.

“Yanagi, i am certainly sure that is the wrong phrase…” Tanaka said to Yanagi.

“Either way, it’s not everyday you see an ute here in a land full of sedans and hatchbacks. Marksman too, pretty big brand down under and big culture phenomenal too.” Yanagi explained.

“Where’d you get all of these informations?” Tanaka asked curiously.

“With this magic called :sparkles: The Internet :sparkles:” Yanagi snickered afterwards.

“Not you too with these sparkle Internet word! Damn Yui.” Tanaka disappointingly said.

“Well, i hope you accept this ute too since like i said before, it’s not everyday you see Marksman down the road.” Yanagi commented while taking out of another bar of Snickers from his pocket. “Well that and a good looking Aussie girl that came with.” Yanagi raised his eyebrow to her and she smiled back while Tanaka was just disgusted with him.

With Tanaka chucked right into the ute, the driver turned the ignition key and roared the naturally aspirated V8 that Marksman and other Aussie cars that were known for.

With the car lined up at the starting line, the driver revved the engine and as Yanagi waved a recently empty Snicker packet and with the driver’s pretty fast reaction time, Tanaka held back by it’s impressive acceleration.

With some skids here and there, the car was back uphill and Tanaka got out from the car.

“You know what, i almost got it together with this car. It corners nicely but not up to my impress-o-meter. The suspension tuning on this car is certainly good but not good enough for me, sure it’s an ute but i feel the sedans are better than this ute. Lovely ute but had to pass on this car.” Tanaka commented.

Yanagi sadly crossed the driver’s name off the list.

@Tzuyu_main - Seikatsu Aerobyte Turbo NX+

“Look at this little red devil. Handsome one too.” Tanaka commented.

“Ah Seikatsu or Seikat as it said here. They made pretty good and wild cars here and there sometimes. My neighbour had Seikatsu too.” Yanagi said “And taunting me too.” quietly said to himself.

“What?” Tanaka questioned.

“Nothing.” Yanagi said quickly.

“Right, let’s get into this and you at your usual place.” Tanaka winked at him as he got into the car.

With turbocharged inline-6 powered up and ready at the starting line, Tanaka gave a thumbs up as they were ready to go downhill. With the waved ‘flag’ from Yanagi, the car launched off exquisitely and that good sound of inline-6 echoes as it went down the hill.

Screaming aside and a complete run down the hill, they were back uphill at the parking lot.

"Boy, this car is just stupidly good for what it is. The suspension tuning on this car is just french kiss, the car ain’t that rock hard too, thanks to the suspension tuning. It handles like a dream too and managed to had a nice conversation to the driver too. Whoever worked on this car, i give them prop. This car’s in.

@variationofvariables - JUNIPER 1987 Quezon Cordova GT

“Oh hey, it’s the lovebirds car.” Tanaka sarcastically commented on the car while nudged Yanagi with his elbow while Yanagi disgusted with it.

“Alright jeez.” Yanagi crossed his arm.

“Lovebirds aside, looks like this car has some history behind it with that visible scar on the front fender, meaning that girl can drives.” Tanaka commented.

“You don’t see a good looking girl that can drive that well these days, huh?” Yanagi said.

“I think you forgot Yui. She can drives too.” Tanaka replied.

“Yeah right” Yanagi snickered.

Tanaka then got into the car with the girl and Yanagi just watched them from outside at the starting line, noticed that they had a good conversation in there, making him jealous.

With the magazine book waved that used as a flag, the gal driver slammed on the pedal on the Cordova with it’s screaming 1.6L turbocharged inline-4. It launched nicely but not fast as other Juniper members.

As the screaming 4-pot echoes down the hill, Yanagi frustratingly kicked a pebble and walked up back to the Juniper’s hang out after seeing them having a good time in the car.

With the car’s back uphill, Tanaka was seen happy after getting out from the car and waved goodbye to the driver.

“Well, i just had a great time and experience with that gal. Ain’t she wonderful?” Tanaka smilingly said to Yanagi.

“Yeah, she is sooo wonderful.” Yanagi said in sarcastic tone while holding up a Yui’s notebook.

“Right other than a great driver, this car is great too. I can’t pick either it’s this car or that red Seikatsu. Either way, this car feels more sportier than that car despite it looks more tame than that one. But not as comfortable as Seikat’s but this car’s in. It’s just another dang good car.” Tanaka commented.

@yurimacs - Bradford Pansy Sports JUNIPER

“Oohh, i love his muscley this car looks. Bradford cars never dissapoint me in terms of visual. Love 'em even Mr.B even wants one.” Tanaka commented.

“Dang, the girl and boy ratio here in Juniper outweighs girl here. Not that i’m complainin’, just pointing it out.” Yanagi commented while Tanaka gave the funny look at him.

“Girls aside, i sure hope this car and the driver are good too.” Tanaka said.

With Tanaka and others were ready at the starting line, the driver revved the big 2.5L inline 4. With another empty packet of Snicker bar waved, the car went down the hill and echoes around the area…

With the car arrived back up, Tanaka was seen impressed with this car too.

“Yeah, i think Juniper guys and gals are just over my expectation, They are good drivers! Good drivers aside, it’s another good car by Juniper. Handles nice, feels nice and comfortable too. I can’t pick all of these guys in one time.” Tanaka commented.

@cake_ape - Mons Hawk GT-X Refurbished

“Annd, the last car and i see no Juniper stickers and stuff on this car.” Tanaka commented.

“Yeah, it’s because this guy were supposed to come down here on the first day of our review but due to there’s some technical issue that he have to fix, here it is.” Yanagi replied back.

“I see…” Tanaka then signaled the driver to get into the car and was ready to go downhill.

With them gussied up at the starting line, the driver revved up the turbocharged inline-4 at the starting line. With the ‘flag’ waved, the driver slammed on the pedal and the AWD system an impressive acceleration off the line.

Downhill, uphill later, Tanaka was certainly surprised that this car does really well on this.

“You know what. For a non-Juniper guy like him, he did a nice job on this car. It feels sporty, not that bad in terms of comfort and pretty fast too. Just the cornering is not par as other Juniper member but i can consider this car in.” Tanaka commented.

Yanagi checkmarked the car’s name on the list.

“Annnd that’s all cars that we reviewed for the past of few days. We all got results here and i think we can go to your apartment for hte review the finalist, yeah?” Yanagi said to Tanaka.

“Yeah, let’s go. Alright everyone! Thank you for coming and hope for the best of you all!” Tanaka yelled at the Juniper and gave a clap to them and got into his car.

“Heh, you used to hate them but now you like them?” Yanagi snickered.

“Alright you win, i changed my mind on them. They’re waay beyond my expectation and they’re just dang good drivers.” Tanaka replied and drove off to his apartment.

Tanaka’s Apartment, Evening, 6th August 1994

Yanagi was seen grabbing a bucket of finalist and dropped them on the table.

“Careful! I just bought this table from Ikea, alright?” Tanaka sternly said to Yanagi and Yanagi just nodded like it was nothing.

“Yeah yeah, let’s get this deal with yeah?” Yanagi said and Tanaka gave a small nod.

“Yeah, i think we got our winner here, after hours that our discussion.” Tanaka said.

“Yeah, it’s pretty tough one on who’s the winner here. A lot of good drivers and cars out there suprisingly.” Yanagi replied back.

“So, have we decided on who’s our new member?” Tanaka asked him.

“Yeah, i think we are ready for grand opening.” Yanagi replied.

The Winner is....

Congrats to @variationofvariables ! Your car is just really perfect for the club and it’s very hard to pick one winner as others are just doing very good on this challenge too!

Sorry for very long delay of the reviews due to university assignment and the recent 4.27 update made me really busy. Hoping you guys forgive me on that but other than that, congrats again to the winner! There’s alot of finalist but i ain’t gonna list them down because there’s alot of you guys and had pretty close competition too.

Have a great day to you guys and i hope i can host similar challenge to this in the future.

FIN

18 Likes

uh… was my car reviewed? i can’t seem to find it anywhere…

1 Like

i forgor part 2 but i ain’t gonna write another detailed story because i’m just lazy to write one tbh and i’m sorry for that. So tl;dr

Your car looks cute and a bit too whacky for a club like this. It handles nice, fast and sporty but i feel like there’s more better option than this.

Again, i’m sorry that you didn’t received a proper review but i’m too lazy to make a proper review lol.

1 Like

I will second that, you mentioned my drivers name got put on the list, and then it never gets mentioned again. @HybridTronny

2 Likes