Hilbert's Car Museum, 07 Piaggio Fly, '05 Twongi 🌸, '99 Beemer

It is one of my favorite cars from the 90s (cheap and original compact cars hahaha). My neighbor has one in green and it’s beautiful. I have seen them in my area for 1000 euros, but they are poorly preserved. I want to have something fun, I’m tired of my volvo S60 and I need to spend my money on more cars!

I want to have a daily car (my volvo) and some collectibles in my garage like the 205, twingo… any suggestions? Thanks!

You finns are tough stuff, I can barely survive whithout mine here.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve done that myself while completely sober. Though in my defense, the coolant and washer fluid reservoirs were right next to each other and I didn’t notice until I closed the cap. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As an American shitbox enthusiast, I must say I’m quite jealous. I just love small, basic, low power cars that weigh nothing. And you guys have them in spades.

Sure! I’d recommend you view this on a computer.

cooltext428474001138476

cooltext428474159482158
cooltext428474450330371

cooltext428474518146010

cooltext428474838238355

cooltext428474933191716

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdorableColorfulErne-size_restricted.gif

cooltext428474888147181

cooltext428475034300061(1)

To clarify, the point of this was to show that cool handbrake turn I did!

10 Likes

Ohhhhh, this is taking me back to the early days of the WWW, thank you for being so nice! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

HOLY SHIT BROTHER THAT IS SO FU*CKING BADASS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Somebody had to much fun with Windows Paint and photoshop lol

3 Likes

As a finnish person I don’t really miss heated seats, having my arse on the seat heats it up in 5 minutes anyway so I don’t really see the point.

also holy fuck this is one amazing car
(what did you do with the egg?)

Sell it to some guy who’s scrapping it.

Noooo egg got scrambled ):

3 Likes

The first part fell off :tada::tada::partying_face::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Let’s wait how long it takes until this car needs a new exhaust as well.

6 Likes

what is that? Is it from you Twingo. I Love Twingo’s. There eggs on wheels :rofl: don’t see them were I’m from tho

Looks to be a heat shield of some sort?

I’d assume it’s the exhaust heat shield. So nothing major, but bit weird it’d just fall off.

Just make a new one out of tape and tinfoil.

I were thinking about using wood and motor oil, but that seems like a better idea.

I bought a bed.

It was a bed sized bed.

I’m glad I have a big, spacious car.

Contact me for moving services.

8 Likes

The question is, were you able to get the bed out again, or is it permanently converted to the worst RV in the world now?