Hilbert's Car Museum, 07 Piaggio Fly, '05 Twongi 🌸, '99 Beemer

Who the hell enjoys that??? I live in NY and i hated getting rid of my 02 Caravan once the tranny went.

3 Likes

The machine is a human imprint, and it is sacred, since it consists of strictly homogeneous particles, but the person is not, since he is primitive, and there is no access to his repair.

2 Likes

Most Americans aren’t so calous towards their machines, but some are. Simple as that.

Same could be said for every country & demographic. People are people everywhere.

3 Likes

Le Twonje had inspection few days ago! It passed with absolutely no faults. Woo.

Here’s a picture now.

Very good.

9 Likes

very clear picture!

One of my best I think

1 Like

I can hear it being narrated in David Attenborough’s voice

Bigfoot sighting image quality

Of course bigfoot couldn’t be inside such a small car. Their feet wouldn’t fit inside.

omg so I had a job interview, taxi driver position, at a gas station. When leaving, I backed my luxurious Seat Cordoba into one of the fuel pumps. The interview guy was watching. :sob:

Man I’m good at this.

On an unrelated note, my rear bumper has these black spots.

I suppose the paint is falling off or something. I thought about doing something about it, but then I thought again. I am lazy and I kinda don’t care.

Sounds like a typical cab driver move where I’m from. I think he may see you as one of them already now.

4 Likes

twonje time

Please pray for my son.

On an unrelated note, the Twingo is leaking something. It looks like oil, smells like oil, but it isn’t oil! No oil has disappeared from the engine according to the dipstick. Maybe he’s just bit scared and peed a bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

5 Likes

Hmm, maybe it is oil, but the little frog makes its own “oil” from coolant getting where it shouldn’t? Also depends how much it peed, it might not have been enough to make a visible difference on the stick.

It peed a fuck ton!

1 Like

I have exactly 0 experience with anything like this and haven’t fixed a single thing in my life, what about non-engine oil?

1 Like

hjuungoo may be right. It’s possible It’s oil from the transmission. It does look like from the picture that the oil drops are on the passenger side of the car, which is the side the transmission is on.

But the transmission feels good. No funky sounds and shifting feels firm.

@ Maverick74 The 2005 Twongi has the gearbox in front of the driver.
Only in countries with RHD is the passenger side behind the gearbox.

maybe it’s blinker fluid :thinking:

5 Likes

Hilbert has owned a car for more than 2 weeks and now he has existential crisis or something.

So, I decided to browse the local classifieds to look for a new car. I wanted something flamboyant! Something fun!

Like the Alfa Romeo Brera?

But to be fair, front wheel drive is boring, so maybe something like Fiat 126? You don’t need to go fast to have fun.

But to be fair, it’s the summer so I kinda want to enjoy the sun. A Fiat 124 Spider.

That’s right!

I bought a two seater Italian rear wheel drive cabriolet.

The 2007 Piaggio Fly.

It’s red and slow.

I traded my Seat Cordoba for this

8 Likes