Hilbert's Car Museum, '93 Peugeot 306 XR, '05 Twongi 🌸

I suspect that the car has been in a collision, and that fucked up the front wheel hubs. Because they aren’t round anymore.

You can’t see it, but they’re teeny weeny bit fucked. It’s rather clean since I cleaned all the rust from it in an attempt to make the wheel go there. Unfortunately it only fits with these.

Illegal (and unsafe) spacers!

Fortunately enough, my buddy came up with a solution.

Yeah, the solution was an angle grinder. I must say, I was sceptical at first, but it no longer needs the spacers! So uhhh… If it looks stupid but works, it ain’t stupid, or something like that.

Next on my to-do list is to figure out why my heater knobs don’t really turn.

4 Likes

The wheel will center good enough on the studs anyway, so…

Apparently

This was too much for some piece of work, so they decided to remove them!

How kind of them!

On an unrelated note, Le Twinjo got an oil chance and works like a charm now!

5 Likes

hubcaps are back :D

1 Like

Twingo is back on the road so they are back :partying_face:

1 Like

The Twongi is back!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omg hiiiiii :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

bro looks like it just got electrocuted by a balloon

3 Likes

I HATE this it looks like spider feet

Approrirate for spooky season I suppose

Noooo he is now miss twingo :sob: not miss spider feet :sob::sob::sob:

why not both?

Spider Twingo! Spider Twingo!
Does whatever a spider and/or Twingo can!
Spins a web, any size;
inside the transmission, so it can’t accelerate!
Look out, here comes the Spider Twingo!

1 Like

twenheoj :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine:

2 Likes

Panhard_Dyna_X_86_4-Door_Sedan_1951
Reminds me of another french miracle now.