How to change a saved body

I Have a question if you have a body you have saved is there a way you can go back pull and stretch it later
thanks beau

Well, it is not possible in game. You could try editing a .lua file, but I’m not sure how fixtures would react to this (it certainly does works well, when you deform the area without any fixtures though)

I don’t believe it is. For instance, if you want to stretch out the rear, you’d probably have to edit not only the body, but the placement of the lights and anything else you added.

Kubboz, I’ve been trying to find the thread that shows how to mess with the .lua’s but have yet to find it. I met be using the wrong keywords… Could you show me the thread please?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3272&p=25661&hilit=backup#p25661

This one talks about the morphling ranges.

Are you talking about the engine editing, the platform editing, or the model editing?

[quote=“gt1cooper”]http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3272&p=25661&hilit=backup#p25661

This one talks about the morphling ranges.

Are you talking about the engine editing, the platform editing, or the model editing?[/quote]

Yes, I meant so I could change the back ends so they aren’t as square. Thanks for posting the link.