I have too many cars

As the title says.
I’m currently 21, bought my first car at 15, second car at 17, and have owned about 40 cars in 4 years. I have seriously lost count of the cars I have owned.
Managed to weed myself down to 4 cars at the moment.

I have 2x 1984 Nissan 300zx Z31’s, one of which was my first car (your first is your worst!) and one is the last car I have bought. I have owned 6 other z31’s in the past for a total 8. One is a turbo, the other’s engine is in the shed.

I have a 1989 Pontiac Firebird, 305 V8 with Tuned Port Injection, drove it last weekend before pulling it apart and is now currently undergoing a major suspension and fuel injection overhaul.

My last daily driver was a 1996 Daihatsu Charade Centro, aka Mira [L500]. 3 speed automatic, 660cc kei car, with spray can blue camoflague paint, massively rolled wheel arches and a loud side exit exhaust. It was really good on fuel but a little too slow, I’d say to people “I can do 100kph, have the air conditioner on, or have passengers, but I cant do any of those two things at the same time”. It has since been moved on to make room for the next one, a Daihatsu Charade [G100] fitted with a 1.6L 4 cylinder motor out of a Daihatsu Applause. Its pretty quick, but not as quick as a 1L 3 cylinder turbo GTTi.

Photos next post.

Too many?

I wouldn’t mind getting one as a Christmas present. :smiley:

Um, I guess it’ll be my second to be worst…? My Silverado hasn’t even gotten piston slap and it’s 12 years old! lol