I Need Speed!: The Trip (CLOSED, POSSIBLY CANCELED)

its about 3330 LBS or 1510 KG

Tier 6 2005 Zephorus Falcon

The fiddling I had to do for this to pass emissions. It’s like owning a real car. Awful.

Also there definitely should have been more rules for this challenge. $3million can get you a lot.

5 Likes

2100 bhp??? That’s literally three times that of my Tier 6 entry. A saner host would have realized that ~2000 bhp would be far too much power for the rule set, but I love the audacity behind the no-limits version of your '05 Zephorus Falcon - it’s virtually unmatched in terms of sheer power and speed. Regardless, if you had been an entrant (and not the host) of QFC39, the Falcon (or rather, a very heavily detuned version of it) would have been a top contender there!

So like is there a cost cap or not? I see in the comments that exessive quality will get binned, but there is nothing about that in the rules, and the comments says an exeption to that rule is tier 6 cars. Quality spam game or no game?

Uhhh I can technically make a 2000hp 700kg deathtrap that’s just electronically limited to 146 mph for tier 1?

I’m assuming a maximum of +5 quality anywhere (unless something proves me otherwise). For reference, neither of my entries exceeded +4 quality on any slider.

Truck now exists

2 Likes

@quiz The rules only mentions the truck do you need trailers for it as well? if so what type?

Just box

Tier 5
2005 Pittsburgh Express ‘The Sledgehammer’

Based on the venerable Express line, The Sledgehammer is a limited run Muscle Monster, mating a 5L V8 making just over a thousand horsepower to a rally-derived AWD powertrain for a top speed of 242 mph. Tear the road from coast-to-coast with this fusion of comfort and performance.

yes hello

omg look it’s my QFC22 entry!!!

I even updated the taillights.

2005 Aitlan Trinity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cream interior because I were too lazy to change the colors.

Wow! There's more.

le sedanne :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omg it drives

wawoiwe is luxury station sports wagon with his best friend, the cheap hatchback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sending two of them, one the traffic (muscle sedan) and retro racer
(racer - Tier 2) 1973 Linnea Mistral 2.6 Super Light
(traffic - muscle sedan) 2005 Pocono SDX75 V

2000-2008 Globus Grand Cruiser Police Interceptor

This car might look old and not very menacing, but it is durable and faster than you think. A skilled officer will cause you headache.

Tier 1: 1990 Globus Bravura LT

A cheap domestic fun car? This is it. It might not be a good car, but it looked nice enough when new and smoked the front wheels with some effect. And its ´murican!

Tier 2: 1994 Cavaliere Nobile Freccia B6-25
Italians can´t build reliable cars? Maybe. Can Italians build fast cars? Sure. This rather small sedan has that understatement of an Italian suit and has the same perfect fit. In the mid-90s, this was what the drivers of a Primus Merit or lower level Nordwagen feared on the Autobahn.

Tier 3: 2004 Cavaliere Nobile Teramo
This fancy Italian convertible will ruin your hairstyle at almost 300 kph. Surprisingly, it will maintain this speed without immediately breaking down.

Tier 4: 2009 Primus Cognoscenti 350
A large luxury landyacht? And not even a V8? Boooo! But you can relax in the massage seat at 320 kph and drink a bad gas station coffee from a heated (or cooled, if you prefer a soda) cupholder. This Austrian machine is the peak of reasonnable luxury.

Tier 5: 2008 Globus Dominator
The name speaks for itself. The last oldschool muscle car. At least the chassis has evolved since the late 60s, when the Dominator equally scared the owners and the competition, and can almost stand the massive power. But only almost.

Tier 6: 2011 Cavaliere Nobile Razzo
Razzo means rocket, and that´s all you need to know.

As the vehicles need adaption to US-spec, they will be submitted later, but are already presented as changes will only minor. All cars come with sophisticated interior and are suitable as “camera cars”

1 Like

Tier 6: Platinum Panamerica 7

The latest addition to the Panamerica lineage(at time of publishing) brings a clean-sheet twin turbo V10, mated to an advanced AWD powertrain, and a transmission that brings out the most of both. A blistering 3 second 0-60 will surely get you to a 262 mph top speed relatively quickly, and its overbuilt design should ensure that it stays there for however long you need it to be.

Fastest way to end your race or fun obstacle for those that are crazy enough to go under :sunglasses:

3 Likes

1 Like

From left to right:
Tier 1: 2000 Mara Asteri 2.0 SSE Evo AMM
Tier 2: 2012 Mara Paragon 2.3 SE42
Tier 3: 2012 Mara Paragon 4.0 SE42

1 Like

Tier 4 car: 1990 RAUK-Saarland Ambrosia ET-24

When Saarland bought a large stake in the Swedish sports car manufacturer RAUK, one of the first things we saw coming out of that was the RAUK-Saarland Ambrosia ET-24. Giving the 24 valve inline six a larger stroke, turbocharging and bumping up the power to 388 hp made the family sedan into a monster, capable of reaching 308 km/h.

Regular traffic cheap hatchback: 2009 IP Urbana 1.2 Pulse

Yes, it’s me. Yes, we have met before. Yes, I am the one that always annoys you by driving 37 km/h in a 70 km/h zone. No, playing a videogame didn’t mean you would get rid of me, what a silly thought!

1 Like

i’m honestly not sure i will be able to finish either this or pcc, as i am caught up in other things

2 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwww