If people called car tech support as they do computers

how does that make any sense? very uninformed salesman I must say

That salesman should be a Dacia salesman

Why? Dacia doesn’t have currently any sport models or a long list of cars…unless you are thinking about that stupid ad that was on about a year ago. Geez…they should fire their ad agency for that one.

No you thinked the contraty of what i was thinking he should be a Dacia salesman so he will dont have too many cars to know

Ahh lol. got it :stuck_out_tongue:

So he should also be a Lada salesman… :laughing:

They actually sale that?!!!

[quote=“quetzalcoatl”]Reading the Nissan guy remember me a thing happened to myself some years ago.
Walking around with some friends, i spotted a Nissan dealership. We came in and start to look at the cars. Ah, there was a beautiful Silvia, prepared for drift races.
So, a seller came close to us and ask if we need some help.
Me: -Interesting cars you have here. Too bad you won’t import Nissan Sportcars…
Seller: -Nissan has NOT Sportcars in production…
Me: -Nissan won’t SELL Sportcars in Italy, it’s different. For example, the racecar behind you is a Japanese model and is not ufficially imported here…
Seller: (smiling)-Ooh no, you’re wrong, this is a racecar we put here for advertising but it’s NOT a Nissan…
My face became like this :open_mouth: so I noticed that the racing Silvia have the front badge removed.
Me: -ok, ok… so, if I want to import a Skyline, for example, can you help me find one and import it in Italy?
Seller: -No, we sell only Nissan cars! We cannot sell other brands!
Me: -But Skyline IS a Nissan!!!
Seller: -Listen, I’m working here for over 5 years and if Nissan sells a car named Skyline i would surely have been informed!
Me: -So you cannot sell Skylines…
Seller: -No, but we have good choices of Km0 Micras…

:smiley:[/quote]

hahahahahaha thats just awesome