Industrial/fleet sales?

I bet I am beating on a dead horse with this, but would it be possible to incorporate industrial motor sales for specific purposes such as a irrigation motor? Or how about business fleet vehicles with specific tolerances (tameness, comfort,etc) based on the industry? Such as lets say the race car industry offered you a deal to build 10 special purpose cars for their track requirements (IE hp limits) then to have them compete with your competitors version (offering increased reputation if yours is best and more sales for the performance market of mass production).

Please search next time. This answers your questions to some extent: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224&p=2035&hilit=contract#p2035 :slight_smile:

Also, this post probably belongs in either “Suggestions” or “Developer Questions”.

The devs stated that they are considering contracts, but they stated that more than 2 years ago. It would be nice to get an update on whether or not that is going to make it into the tycoon.

Still not sure. Tycoon wise we’re currently designing the factory and production side of things.

[quote=“Jakgoe”]Please search next time. This answers your questions to some extent: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224&p=2035&hilit=contract#p2035 :slight_smile:

Also, this post probably belongs in either “Suggestions” or “Developer Questions”.

The devs stated that they are considering contracts, but they stated that more than 2 years ago. It would be nice to get an update on whether or not that is going to make it into the tycoon.[/quote]

oops :blush: I got carried away and forgot about the search bar. I wouldn’t want them to spend 2 extra months holding back the first release just to put this in. I have a feeling there will be several DLC add ons later though :smiley: