Innis Motor Company

1940-46 Innis M1

Prologue

So I was rewatching this anime and uhh…

this ABSOLUTE CHONK of a car showed up. I wanted to make it BAD. I instantly went to IMCDb to find out what it was.

Turns out it was a Dodge WC 57. Off to the races I went. Innis had to make something like this. Perfectly enough, the M1 existed and was part of my lore.

Girls und Panzer wins once again. Checkmate liberals.

The Innis M1 series was the very first vehicle the brand manufactured, marking the start of the brand and its long-time solidification serving the American people.

It slotted in just above the Willys MB as a 1/2 and 3/4 ton truck. Powered by the Innis Warhawk 4.0L inline 6, it made 93 horsepower and around 190 lb ft of torque. A large number of these units were built, roughly 380,000 to be exact.

It carried various roles - a scout car, an ambulance, carry-all, weapon carrier, anything duty called for. On the vehicle shown above, the large cylinder on the left was used to mount a M1919 Browning machine gun on it, while the two poles on front were used for… flags…

It topped out at 90 km/h. It was heavy. It was loud. It wasn’t the best scout car because it was loud, and the Willys saw more use than it due to that.

The M1A2 truck was a truck. Yeah. It carried stuff in the back like… stuff.

Civilian Variants

After the war, the vehicle became very popular with soldiers returning from the battlefield, for its dependability in all conditions

The trucks, especially, were adapted for the public and were very popular amongst farmers and labourers. The civilian version would keep most of the stuff the military-spec version would, but would remove the winch, the Browning mount and the jerry cans on the rear.

Flying Flounder

The Flying Flounder was an experimental Innis M1 built as a new method of airdropping vehicles. Only 1 was produced. A larger, more powerful engine sourced from the Stuart tank was thrown in to provide more power to the rotors.

Crewed by 2, the Flying Flounder could go up to 113 km/h in flight, but was very unstable at the speed. A small platform where concrete slabs could be placed would act as its ballast.

It was later phased out in favour of different airdropping methods, involving gliders.

Honestly. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Amphicar

Or at least the closest you can make one in Automation. This was an amphibious Innis. Yeah.

10,000 were built. The kit was modular and could be easily outfitted to an existing Innis.

It’s pretty straightforward. It just like… floats in water.

Innis 37mm Mount

THIS ONE AIN’T THOUGH SOLDIER. IT’S GOT A 37MM CANNON OF THEM LIL M5 STUARTS PRIVATE

37mm cannons were mounted on a few of these M1s, however, they were not used very often. When they were though, the M1 provided a somewhat decent base to take these weapons through small areas for infantry support.

Extra armour sloping was placed in front of the engine, but reduced he amount of cooling provided to it as a result.

However…

The Captured

OOH JAH HANS VEE HAVE ZE INNIS PANZER NOW

VEE VILL ARMOUR ZIS THING UP AND TAKE ZE AMERICAN DOWN

Yeah. Innis M1.

30 Likes

SOME INNIS UPDATES INNIS

No shitposting this time ya penis

1962 One-Tonner

I did some revisions to the old 1962 Innis One-Tonner and gave it some refinements to the grille. Mostly so it looks a bit more INNIS. A Power Wagon-type model named “Boog” was added too. It’s just like… kinda chunkier I guess. Perhaps a lot more military is the word I’m looking for.

I have a paper to write and a midterm to study for oh god oh goddhdjhdjhdgdbjdbgb mg

But fuck it here’s the truck. I wish drivelines would show underneath but Automation really said NAH

Yeah basically everything else is the same on this truck. Now that I have a better direction of where Innis goes, this truck is a lot more to my Innis taste Innis.

1982 Chief Tillamook One-Tonner and Max-Tonner Dually

I updated the old Chief Tillamook to look a lot more tough and a lot less Chevy. It still looks Chevy. The grille has been updated to reflect more on Innis’ military history, and the double square sealed beam unit has been replaced with a single circular… thing…

Kinda cool now. Rear hasn’t changed a bit.

Louisiana Reserve has been updated as well.

The Boog has also been created. It’s got a custom vertical grille for a bit of that classic style, bigger tires, a taller lift.

I, after about 1,100 hours and 5-6 years on this game, has JUST figured out how to use mudflaps. And I still suck with them. Anyways yeah, new One-Tonner design. A lot happier with this one.

Max-Tonner Dually

THAT’S RIGHT BROTHER MULTIPLE POUNDS OF REAL FARM POWER TOW YOUR BOAT TOW YOUR TRAILER TOW YOUR TRUCK TOW YOUR INNIS CHIEF TILLAMOOK MAX-TONNER DUALLY USING ANOTHER INNIS CHIEF TILLAMOOK MAX-TONNER DUALLY IT’S TRUCK MONTH BROTHER

THIS BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY BETTY BOO IS IN THE LOUISIANA RESERVE TRIM WITH REAL COW LEATHER SEATS AND A POPPING STEREO SYSTEM TO BLAST YOUR GUCCI MANE IN

DID WE SAY GUCCI MANE? WE MEANT GUN ON THE HORSE MANE THAT’S FUCKIN RIGHT GUN ON THE HORSE MANE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

BIG CHUNGUS BIG BUNGUS WE WILL SEIZE YOUR PROPERTY

jErOmE Is a tOwN In tHe bLaCk hIlLs oF YaVaPaI CoUnTy iN ThE U.S. sTaTe oF ArIzOnA. fOuNdEd iN ThE LaTe 19tH CeNtUrY On cLeOpAtRa hIlL OvErLoOkInG ThE VeRdE VaLlEy, It iS AbOuT 100 MiLeS (160 kM) nOrTh oF PhOeNiX AlOnG StAtE RoUtE 89A BeTwEeN SeDoNa aNd pReScOtT. sUpPoRtEd iN ItS HeYdAy bY MiNeS, iT WaS HoMe tO MoRe tHaN 10,000 pEoPlE In tHe 1920s. ThE ToWn oWeS ItS ExIsTeNcE MaInLy tO TwO OrE BoDiEs tHaT FoRmEd aBoUt 1.75 BiLlIoN YeArS AgO. iN ThE LaTe 19tH CeNtUrY, tHe uNiTeD VeRdE MiNe, DeVeLoPeD By wIlLiAm a. ClArK, eXtRaCtEd oRe bEaRiNg cOpPeR, gOlD, sIlVeR, aNd oThEr mEtAlS FrOm tHe lArGeR Of tHe tWo dEpOsItS-

FUCK I SHITPOSTED AGAIN

24 Likes

UPDATES TO: INNIS CHIEF TILLAMOOK ONE-TONNER

With the release of @Aruna’s new F150 body, the One-Tonner has been updated, while the older One-Tonner has been relegated to Half-Tonner status. Let’s get into this Innis

The One-Tonner has been redone to make a vehicle that is truly obnoxious. The grille has gotten bigger. The wheels have gotten bigger. The only thing that hasn’t gotten bigger is the owner’s pe-
nope. don’t shitpost yet. not now. notnownotnow…

Shown is the Congaree trim, a midspec trim fetching for around CA$65,000

Ok I’m bored already let’s jump right into the Limited.

The Limited comes with a suite of the same features like a panoramic sunroof, automatic retractable sidesteps, 360 degree cameras, a 12-inch infotainment system, adjustable air suspension, lots of chrome, and crippling debt.

The 7.0L Patriot Diesel powers most of the top trims, sending 409 horsepower and 640 ft lb. of torque to the gigantic 21 in. wheels.

You thought that was all?

NOT WHEN IT’S INNIS TRUCK MONTH FINANCE AN INNIS WITH 0 DOWN PAYMENT THAT;'S RIGHT I COPIED THIS TEXT FROM CAR SHOWCASE 0 DOWN PAYMENT

YEEE HAW PARTNER DALE HAS JUST SPENT $120,000 ON A NEW LOUISIANA RESERVE DUALLY AND IS ABOUT TO TOW NOTHING BUT A GARDEN TRAILER

THIS AIN’T EVEN THE LOUISIANA RESERVE IT JUST HAS A TWO TONE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

It’s also gigantic compared to the old One-Tonner Dually. Downtown parking? What is that?

Hello welcome to Enterprise Innis you would like a work truck Innis go ahead Innis

Maximum depression Innis dust all over the dashboard Innis time to IJ-PWEG['V

It has a smaller 6.0L diesel making 290 horsepower and 390 ft lb of torque. Depression.

H-hey kid…

Got any…

Wooden palettes?

Base model Innis this is getting old Innis I need help Innis

Ok bear with me for a sec…

FUCK YOU SHROMET WE STILL DID IT FIRST

Innis Chief Tillamook One-Tonner Hero of War Edition

A small appearance and mechanical package for the One-Tonner. Consists of a trashy olive-drab paint with other options for Warship Grey and Abrams Tan. Lifts the truck a little and adds some side rails to the bed. Also adds some hooks and extra vents to the hood as well as a few more American flags.

BUILT TO SEHJKRSJBERVE

Oh I forgot about the base model dually.

y-yeah.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT

Ȉ̸̗̭̼̪͕͛̎̊Ņ̴̑̆̎͜N̶̨̺͍̟̂̈́̇̚İ̵͔͍͖̞́̕Ṡ̵̻͜

W̶E̴L̵C̸O̶M̸E̸ ̵T̴O̷ ̵Y̴O̷U̶R̷ ̷D̷E̶M̴I̵S̵E̸ ̸T̴H̶E̷ ̴S̸E̶R̵I̵O̶U̵S̴N̵E̶S̸S̴ ̸I̴S̴ ̵O̴V̶E̸R̷ ̶T̴H̶I̵S̶ ̴I̶S̴ ̵T̴H̴E̷ ̴I̵N̵N̵I̶S̶ ̷C̴H̷I̷E̴F̴ ̶T̶I̸L̶L̴A̴M̶O̷O̷K̷ ̶O̵N̷E̴-̸T̷O̴N̸N̷E̶R̸ ̵J̸E̷R̸S̵E̸Y̶ ̴D̴E̸V̸I̵L̷ ̷T̷H̶A̵T̶’̵S̶ ̵R̵I̸G̵H̵T̶ ̴F̷U̶C̶K̶I̷N̷G̶ ̷J̴E̸R̴S̵E̸Y̸ ̵D̴E̸V̵I̴L̶ ̶F̷U̷C̷K̴ ̸Y̷O̶U̷R̵ ̸S̵U̸B̴T̴L̷E̷T̷Y̷ ̶F̵U̸C̷K̶ ̶Y̸O̶U̶R̸ ̴L̴I̸F̴T̶E̴D̷ ̴T̸R̸U̸C̵K̴S̸ ̷I̸T̷’̸S̷ ̵T̷I̴M̸E̴ ̶T̵O̵ ̴T̶A̶K̸E̶ ̷O̸V̵E̷R̸ ̴A̵N̴ ̸E̴N̵T̸I̸R̵E̸ ̸F̶U̴C̵K̷I̶N̶G̷ ̷L̸A̸N̵E̴

O̵H̵ ̷Y̷O̷U̴ ̷H̸A̵V̴E̵ ̶A̶N̸ ̸A̴C̸A̷ ̵S̴H̸R̴O̸M̵E̵T̸ ̸W̶A̷R̴R̸E̵N̴ ̶T̸H̴A̴T̶’̵S̶ ̷F̴U̷C̶K̶I̶N̶G̷ ̷C̷U̶T̴E̷ ̸H̴O̵W̷ ̷B̵O̷U̵T̷ ̴Y̸O̵U̴ ̸G̶O̴ ̶B̷A̸C̸K̴ ̵T̵O̴ ̵Y̴O̶U̷R̵ ̷K̶I̷D̴D̵I̷E̵ ̴P̷E̸N̵ ̶Y̷O̵U̸ ̶F̷U̵C̶K̵I̵N̸G̸ ̵B̷E̴T̶A̶ ̷W̶E̵ ̴H̸A̵V̷E̸ ̷S̷A̸T̵A̶N̴’̴S̶ ̴T̵R̸U̷C̵K̷ ̷A̸N̴D̴ ̶T̴H̴E̶ ̵E̷N̶T̶I̷R̴E̸ ̴U̸N̶D̴E̵R̸W̴O̸R̶L̵D̸ ̷S̴T̸U̶F̵F̷E̶D̷ ̴I̷N̵ ̸O̷U̴R̷ ̸6̷.̴3̶ ̸M̴E̴T̶R̵E̵ ̶L̸O̵N̶G̷ ̷A̸B̸O̶M̶I̷N̵A̸T̷I̵O̵N̵ ̴T̷H̴A̸T̵’̵S̶ ̵F̸U̴C̷K̸I̴N̷G̴ ̵R̷I̴G̶H̵T̶ ̷6̸ ̶P̸O̵I̴N̶T̶ ̸F̸U̶C̷K̴I̸N̸G̸ ̴3̴ ̵M̸E̸T̵R̶E̵S̴ ̸L̴O̶N̶G̶ ̸G̸J̴K̴D̴K̵J̶X̸G̴X̴D̵F̸N̷H̴J̴K̴N̵X̶F̶D̶J̸K̴N̴F̴J̷K̶X̵N̶

5̵9̵0̵ ̸H̶O̶R̵S̵E̸P̷O̶W̸E̸R̶ ̵A̴N̶D̴ ̵7̵6̶7̵ ̴F̷T̶ ̴L̷B̷ ̴O̷F̴ ̵T̶O̵R̶Q̵U̵E̵ ̵W̵E̵’̴R̸E̴ ̵G̴O̶I̷N̶G̴ ̸T̵O̷ ̷D̴R̶O̴N̷E̴ ̷S̸T̷R̷I̵K̶E̶ ̵O̴U̶R̷ ̴O̸W̷N̵ ̵H̸O̸U̶S̵E̵ ̴R̸E̷B̶U̸I̷L̴D̶ ̷I̷T̵ ̵T̸H̴E̵N̵ ̵D̸R̶O̴N̴E̵ ̸S̴T̸R̴I̷K̵E̵ ̶I̷T̴ ̴A̶G̶A̶I̸N̵ ̴T̵H̴A̷T̴’̴S̴ ̶H̶O̴W̸ ̵T̶O̷U̶G̴H̷ ̸W̸E̵ ̷F̶U̵C̷K̴I̶N̴G̵ ̷A̶R̸E̴ ̸M̶Y̸ ̴F̶E̴N̷D̶E̶R̸S̴ ̷A̷R̸E̴ ̸P̵U̴L̷L̴E̸D̵ ̶A̵L̵L̶ ̷T̸H̵E̴ ̵W̷A̷Y̸ ̷O̸U̷T̴ ̵A̸N̸D̷ ̷M̵Y̷ ̴4̸0̷ ̴I̴N̷C̵H̷ ̶W̴H̵E̷E̷L̴S̶ ̷M̸A̷K̵E̵ ̵J̸K̴N̷B̵N̷J̴K̷B̸N̷K̵J̴J̵K̶N̸B̸D̸N̶J̷D̷N̸J̵B̴D̸G̸D̴G̵F̵K̴B̶F̷J̴N̵K̴F̶J̶D̷K̸S̸F̵J̶D̸K̵S̸J̵K̸F̵J̸K̸S̷K̸J̴F̴V̶R̴R̸R̶R̴R̶R̵R̶R̸R̷R̴R̵R̴R̷R̶R̷ ̷S̸O̶U̸N̴D̶S̷ ̵A̴S̷ ̸I̶ ̴G̶O̸ ̴5̷0̶ ̴O̴V̴E̶R̶ ̷T̶H̴E̷ ̶F̵U̶C̵K̴I̸N̴G̵ ̵L̴I̸M̶I̸T̵ ̸D̴O̸U̸S̴I̸N̸G̵ ̶2̸0̸ ̸C̸A̷N̸S̶ ̵O̶F̵ ̸5̵ ̷H̶O̶U̸R̷ ̶E̶N̸E̷R̸G̸Y̸ ̵5̴ ̸T̴I̴M̶E̷S̴ ̶2̷0̵ ̷I̶S̵ ̴5̵0̵0̴ ̷I̶ ̴H̷A̸V̷E̶ ̷A̶ ̶M̸A̸T̸H̶ ̵D̵E̶G̸R̸E̷E̸

I̵T̷’̸S̷ ̵T̸I̷M̷E̴ ̵T̶O̶ ̸J̵U̴M̵P̸ ̷O̶F̸F̶ ̶E̸L̸ ̸C̵A̴P̶I̷T̷A̴N̷ ̸F̴L̷Y̴I̶N̵G̶ ̶T̶H̵E̶ ̶A̴M̶E̴R̴I̶C̴A̴N̴ ̴F̸L̵A̶G̵ ̴L̶I̵K̸E̸ ̸A̸N̸ ̶F̶-̷3̶5̴ ̸I̷ ̵S̸O̶L̸D̶ ̶M̶Y̷ ̸H̶O̷U̶S̵E̶ ̵A̶N̶D̸ ̷S̶O̷L̷D̶ ̵M̵Y̵ ̴K̸I̶D̴N̵E̷Y̶ ̶F̸O̸R̸ ̵T̷H̶I̶S̸ ̷$̸1̷5̷0̷,̵0̴0̷0̷ ̵T̶R̵U̷C̷K̸ ̴B̵U̵T̷ ̷T̶H̶A̶T̸’̴S̸ ̷O̶K̸A̷Y̶ ̶B̸E̸C̷A̷U̷S̶E̶ ̴I̷T̵ ̴C̶A̷N̶ ̷J̶U̷M̷P̵ ̴4̸0̷ ̵F̴U̶C̶J̶I̴U̵O̸N̸ ̸F̴E̷E̶T̴ ̷I̸N̵ ̸T̸H̷E̸ ̷A̴I̷R̶R̴R̵R̵R̵R̴R̷R̶R̵

Ḧ̴̺̬̖̬̻̗́́ͅJ̷̙̗̦͈̳̄̅̈́̌K̴̟͛̏̐͂J̵̢͓̣͓̼̎̀̔Ķ̷̢̛̞̬̭̭̞̀̆͑͐̓̈͝G̴̼̜͇̜̑̈̈̃̎̐̓̈́Ḧ̵̨̞͖͖́̒̉͗Ņ̴̮̏̌͛͗̀͒̅̈B̴͕͉̱̩͚̗̍̓̓͜Ḧ̴̫̣́̇J̴͚͑͗̍͜͝K̵̥͛̆̅͗̓̑̀̊B̴̡͉̪͂̈́̐̌̽̑̀͜Ḧ̶̞̥͚̣̞͔́̓̀̉́̓́̌N̸̛͍̫̯̺͕͍͉̩̈͛͐̄͘K̶̢͙̟̟͕̼̉͑̑B̵͇̥̭̥͋͑̀̅̔́͐͠H̵̡̻̯̜̫̔̌̂͆̈́͋̉͠H̸̲̩͕̽̾͛̚G̵͕͉̊̄̅̀̉͗͛J̶̪͕̬̄ͅF̶̢̛̰̟̜̈́͊J̷̨̡̤͓͚͗F̴̨̧̛̛͇͕̔͊̌͛H̶̡̩͍̮̟̕͝J̴̬̹̆̈́̆̽͌͂̑J̸̧͕̯͚̲͆̑͛̒̍̍͌̐F̶̹̭̜͖̰̹̯̓̂̎̇́͆͠͝Ḇ̴̧̟̟͔̦͈̭̉́͑̒́̇͊̄G̴̡̲̹̯̍̓͋̋̐͒̚͠Ḩ̷͔͖̥͋̈̈́͊̆͗̒̄ͅͅJ̵͈̱̋̈́̄N̶͕̯̹̬̫̮̥̆̅̚͝B̴̧̡̤̳͓̞̜̠̒͒̿͗́J̴͍̹͚̠̹̩̋H̵̢͌͊N̸̺̋̄̈́͗B̴̦̥̺̖̦́̿̅̌H̸̨̪̜͎̍̑̈̈̕͘J̶̢̭͉̲̱̱̇̈́̽̌͂N̵̛̗̭̜͖̥̂̈́̇̄͑̀̚ͅB̷̲̺̜̭̥͖͎̫̈́͗͋̀͗H̶̘̺̄̑̄̂̿͜J̸̜̠̱̓Ṅ̸͉͍͉͖͈̳̬̤́̇̅̂F̸̡̻̣̣͎̒́͛̓͘͝G̸̢̖͚̺̖͇̬͎̓

We do not condone of anything that has been said or done in the latter half of this post.

Link to General Patton Edition

26 Likes

6.3 metres? Metres?! And you call yourselves American.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, fixed

10 Likes

Are you sure you’re OK? Did you take your meds before writing that?

3 Likes

REAL PATRIOTS DON.T NEED MEDS GOD BLESS

Sent from my Samsung 2-slice High Speed SmartToaster

2 Likes

This is a certified hood classic

E V E N B I G G E R

Innis Chief Tillamook Max-Tonner “Carolina Reaper”
(Replaces the Hancock pickup bed from 2020 onwards)

Welcome the Innis Chief Tillamook Max-Tonner “Carolina Reaper” - the biggest Chief Tillamook Innis has ever created.

At a limited run of 1,000 pickups, 500 chrome, 500 blacked out, the Carolina Reaper is also the most limited-edition Innis ever sold.

POWER OF THE PATRIOTS

Powered by an 8.1 L turbodiesel inline-6 sourced from our Blue Ridge semi trucks, it sends 680 horsepower and nearly 1700 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels. All four massive wheels. All equipped with a Central Tire Inflation System.

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Equipped with four auxiliary fuel tanks, totalling up the truck’s gallon count to 150 gallons, there is no need to stop early. 3.3 miles to the gallon will not stop you when an entire country’s fossil fuel reserve is in your tank. That’s what America smells like.

MORE THAN JUST PRESENCE

Just kidding it only has presence.

SOPHISTICATED STYLE

Derived from the limited trim, the towering amounts of chrome will grab the attention of any slowpoke in your way. Drive a couple feet away from the puny little Kimura in front of you and it will move out of the way in no time. That is the Innis way we have been imposing on our mortal enemies since the second world war.

SOPHISTICATED BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS MORE THAN JUST POWER OF THE PATRIOTS PRESENCE

Yeah.

26 Likes

Why isn’t the white truck with its axles crossed and parked over an couch?

3 Likes

UH OH

Photo1360

Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical

Photo1361

Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical Innis technical

Photo1363

Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी Innis तकनीकी

Challenge soon.

17 Likes

Kreygasm I LOST

1 Like

Innis’ Slow Descent to Hell Pt 5 (Feat. Turkish** Flag).

3 Likes

Sorry, but that’s a Turkish flag :stuck_out_tongue: The rest is right though.

1 Like

2021 Innis M1

(Post only shows the 2-door. A 4-door is expected soon)

InnisM1Ad

The Innis M1 returns in the 2021 model year even more beefed-up than before. Its shorty-SUV stance reflects the one of its previous generations, and as a great grandson to its kind it is ready to kick it on and off the road.

MILITIA MUSCLE

Photo1365

The Innis M1 returns for the 2021 model year with the same DNA as its big ol’ military grandpa. It’s ready to kick some donkey ass off-road and cushion you like old Betty’s sofa at the country bar. A high approach angle at the front with the beefiest front bumper made out of real American steel will make sure anything that gets into your way will cower in fear.

STYLISH FATIGUES

Photo1366

Only driving well is unacceptable. Driving well with style is the key. Not all is function. The Innis M1 is a straight call-back to its older brothers with its circular lights and other retro-modern styling elements across the board. Patriotic flags are waved around each section possible on the car, including the rear, the sides, even the seat stitching. We want you to know that we build these cars for the country. We are the true patriots. We are a strong, independent country who doesn’t care about our isolationist policies. America first. Other flags fly later (vehicle is manufactured in plants around Mexico and Canada but we won’t talk about that).

EVEN MORE RETRO?

Photo1368
Photo1367
All tops on every Innis M1 (that’s right, even the base model) are removable. But what if you wanted to take that a step further and REALLY show off your style? Retro packs for the Innis M1, like the Island Hopper are available with full customization of colour and interior options. If you’re THAT guy who pretends they surf but avoids the water by any means necessary because they want to preserve their spray tan, this Innis is for you.

MEI LING

Photo1371

Mei Ling.

WELCOME TO YOUR ENTERPRISE

Photo1374
Photo1375

Rental car? No problem. We may be sucking the soul out of you by removing the turbo off the base model to give you a measly 132 hp and a 0-60 time of 10.6 seconds but don’t worry you look cool in your Innis. Sarah loves it even though it will never see a single slope greater than 3% in its life. Oop, and now she can’t turn her car off because she doesn’t know how to get it out of 4L.

Photo1376

It may look like this car is cruising along but in reality the tach is pegged at 3k and Sasha inside is considering replacing her vibrator with this car since the death wobble takes her private parts to an outer-world experience.

BUT THAT’S JUST THE BASE MODEL

Photo1378

Actually spend some fucking money and you get the powerful 2.2 Columbia turbo. 220 blistering horsepower will guide you to the next mall parking lot where instead of parking in a normal spot like a sane person, you decide to park right on the embankment. It’s an Innis thing, you won’t understand.

OH?

Photo1377

Expect to go even crazier in the future, where diesel, EV, and V8 options are proposed for the M1. Details will come later.

PRICING

Photo1380

Base Front-Gunner Commander Commander Extended Mag Island Hopper Iron Butterfly Abrams Limited Louisiana Reserve
Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced
26 Likes

Okay, now I absolutely need to export some democracy in the Middle East :joy:
Jokes apart, would it be possible to try it on Beam?

Mei Ling

7 Likes

How are the freedom fighters supposed to afford them if they are overpriced smh

Mei Ling

Mei Ling

1 Like