Innis Motor Company

Introduction

Innis Motor Company is an American manufacturer formed in 1940 in response to the Second World War. Founded in Columbia, South Carolina, the company specialized in manufacturing light utility vehicles, agricultural equipment, military components, and commercial trucks. During their time in WW2, the American front commended its dependability, ruggedness and brute-force power, creating demand for them to be sold as labourer and civilian vehicles in the country. Although the M1 series of vehicles were the first to be adapted for civilian use, it wasn’t until the 1950s when the Chief Tillamook heavy duty truck lead its fleet of vehicles, being the company’s best seller since its founding.

MEN Buyout

Facing declining sales in the mid-2000s and nearing bankruptcy, a portion of Innis Motor Company was acquired by MEN Nutfahrzeuge AG which created opportunity for Innis vehicles to sell internationally, albeit burning bridges between the company and their homeland with the disbandment of the bus subdivision and cancellation of government contracts.

Controversies

Afghan Purchases

During the War in Afghanistan, Innis Motor Company directly provided the Afghan government with trucks, only to find out their own vehicles were being used against them by terrorist groups who captured the trucks in later Middle Eastern conflicts.

Anti-Environmental Lobbying & Bankruptcy

Between 2000-2006, the Innis Motor Company invested almost $50 million lobbying congress to loosen emissions regulations on diesel engines, while the remainder of their cash flow went to company buybacks. These combined, almost lead to the bankruptcy of the company before being bought out by MEN Nutfahrzeuge AG.

Emissions Non-Compliance

In 2002, Innis Motor Company faced multiple non-conformance penalties from the EPA, which tacked on a $3,500 fine for every non-compliant engine the corporation sold.

Indigenous Recognition

Controversy arose in the late 2010s, regarding the names of Innis’ trucks and engines, which were direct references to indigenous tribes across America. Innis is a historically conservative corporation which has funded oil companies and the construction of pipelines across sacred land. The company has yet to release a statement to this day.

Current Lineup

Civilian

Trucks

Kiwanda Light Truck (1980-2010, 2018-present)
Chief Tillamook HT/34T/OT (1952-present)
Hancock Super Heavy Duty (2007-2010, 2018-present)

SUVs

Bayonet Subcompact Crossover (2008-present)
Browning Compact Crossover (2004-present)
M1 Jeep (1940-present)
Garand Fullsize MPV Crossover [China Only] (2016-present)
Remington Fullsize SUV (1972-present)

Commercial

Blue Ridge Semi-Truck (TBD)

Vans

Urbvan SLD/LD/HD [MEN Buyout] (2007-present)
Rapid Dispatch Van (1995-present)

Military

BRAP [MEN Buyout] (2001-present)
CRAP [MEN Buyout] (1980-present)

19 Likes

Lol, Narfy making a Chinese company and you making an American one, shouldn’t it be the other way around? :stuck_out_tongue: This certainly looks… interesting in its history. And military stuff and SUV naming conventions.

7 Likes

Innis Chief Tillamook

Ah shit I already forgot to take a group photo.

The Innis Chief Tillamook is a long-running pickup truck by the motor company. Starting in 1952, the Chief Tillamook became the main attraction of the Innis brand, seeing praise across the country as a dependable workhorse of its day and age.

First Generation (1952-1957)

The first-generation Chief Tillamook came in various GVWRs, from the half-tonner, the famous one-tonner, all the way up to the highest weight-rated Grizzly Bear variant. Engine choices included the 3.9L Tallapoosa inline-6, the 4.1L Jamestown inline-6, all the way up to the 5.3 and 5.7L Williamsburg V8s. Transmission choices consisted of either a 3-speed manual, or a 2-speed heavy duty automatic.

The vehicle came in multiple variants; truck, cutaway, and panel van.

Third Generation (1962-1965)

Chief Tillamook One-Tonner Crew Cab

Generational jump! The third generation Chief Tillamook received multiple modifications to its looks, and now has extended bed versions… and crew cabs! Similar conventions followed - multiple GVWRs and multiple engine choices. This would include the 4.3L Dorchester inline-6. Transmission options ranged from a 3-speed automatic, or a 3-speed column shifted manual.

Sixth Generation (1982-1988)

Chief Tillamook One-Tonner Crew Cab Louisiana Reserve 4x4 (left), Base (right)

Then came along the sixth generation. Same old same old. It’s big, it’s brawny, it’s patriotic, it’s a car. New diesel engines were introduced, including the 8.2L Tuscaloosa V8. Transmission choices ranged from the signature 3-speed automatic, or a column-shifted 4-speed manual.

The Louisiana Reserve was also a thing. It was slightly less work-trucky, and a bit more comfortable. It still rode like shit.

Super Cabs were also a thing. They looked especially obnoxious with the extended cabs.

Long boys indeed.

Compared with a modern-day Mei Ling single cab.

And some fun to end it off

Because of course I needed to do this. Modern-day Chief Tillamooks are to be made sooner or later. Thanks for checking out this new thread, lots more on the way!

23 Likes

I hardly expected you to create a thread about a North American car company, but you have knocked it out of the park with this one. In particular, the sixth-generation Chief Tillamook would have been like the USS Missouri of cars - big, bulky, brash, and brawny.

1 Like

2021 INNIS CHIEF TILLAMOOK HT (DESIGN OBSOLETE)

I made a lot of trims, and I regret nothing.

Fuck it, I’m going to be lazy with this thread. The 2021 Innis Chief Tillamook HT shortens the Half-Tonner part of its name, and… well… becomes a newer truck.

FAMILY DUTIES

Shown: Innis Chief Tillamook HT XPT

Since 2010, the Chief Tillamook had expanded its trims to suit all kinds of needs. From the fleet-spec D trims up to the Limited, there will always be an Innis that is perfect for you until you have to park it. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard across all trims, alongside a suite of safety features like forward collision braking and blind spot detection.

LIMITED EDITION

Do you want to splurge the monetary equivalent of a Mercedes E-Class on a truck? Absolutely! You’re going to haul things with it right? That’s why you’re buying it… right…? Let’s just assume you will and you absolutely need this truck. Up from the Congaree trim, the Limited offers larger wheels, TRAILOKR electronic differentials, air suspension, adaptive dampers, lane departure warning, parking sensors, power-retractable sidesteps, panoramic moonroof etc. Many more creature comforts follow, which attempt to soften the blow of the leaf springs which will inevitably be unloaded since you’re honestly not going to haul a thing in this.

NOT-SO-LIMITED EDITION

Or you can do the polar opposite and spend literally nothing on this truck. Hate your employees? Opt in for the most basic fleetspec D trim. Want a centre console? Fuck that!

Bench seat baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The basic D trims are as rugged as a work truck gets, mostly because there’s really not much inside them. The work versions replaced the 3.3L Waxhaw turbo V6s that the XP and XPT used, with an anemic 4.2L Moultrie NA V6 making 274 horsepower and 277 ft lbs of torque. You still get screen mirroring and the safety features of the upper trims, but the contractor-ness really does shine in the lowest. Christ I am running out of things to write.

I WANNA BE A DOUCHEBAG

Opt in for the Sport, which uses Innis’ new 5.5L Blackfoot V8 found in the higher Congaree and Limited trims. The Sport drops the ride by a small amount, adds larger wheels to the package and stiffer springs and rollbars. With 346 horsepower and 361 ft lbs of torque, as well as a 0-60 time of 6.2 seconds (BeamNG Tested), tailgating the Hokuto in the fast lane will be a breeze.

I WANNA BE AN EVEN BIGGER DOUCHEBAG

The Marshman trim is able to conquer any slope it approaches, with standard offroad tires, a few inches of lift, extra cooling, reinforced hooks, and the option to add a snorkel to the vehicle. It shares the same Blackfoot V8 as the Congaree, Sport and Limited, which helps propel its weight to similar 0-60 times.

I TOOK CRACK

Ever wondered what happens when you stick turbochargers on an already obnoxious V8, and widen the vehicle enough that it needs amber truck lights? I don’t either, but the Innis wants you to wonder anyways. This is the Harshman. It slaps turbos on the Blackfoot V8 to make 528 horsepower and 580 ft lbs of torque, helping the Harshman send it to 60 in 5.2 seconds. The TRAILOKR electronic differential has also been slapped into the package.

I FUCKED STACEY

Ever wondered what would happen if you took the same formula, but made it a hot rod instead? I never did, but here we are. The iconic Yogi Bear trim returns for 2020, keeping the 528 horsepower V8 for a lightning-fast muscle car killer. With solid red paint, racing stripes, muscular wheels and the American flag, the Yogi Bear is a unique ride with only 5,000 variants planned to be produced.

I LET STACEY FUCK ME

This isn’t actually a production trim, I just wanted to have fun making the most obnoxious thing on earth. Have fun getting tailgated by this thing. Chrysler A57 Multibank.

SPECSHEET

TRIM ENGINE HORSEPOWER TORQUE TRANSMISSION 0-60 (s) STARTING AT (CAD$)
D Moultrie 4.2L V6 274 277 6AT with EcoShift 7.4 $31,600
XP Waxhaw 3.3L V6TT 338 351 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.8 $35,600
XPT Waxhaw 3.3L V6TT 338 351 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.8 $41,200
Sport Blackfoot 5.5L V8 346 361 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.3 $43,000
Marshman Blackfoot 5.5L V8 346 361 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.3 $43,000
Congaree Blackfoot 5.5L V8 346 361 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.3 $46,300
Harshman Blackfoot 5.5L V8TT 528 580 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 5.1 $80,500
Yogi Bear Blackfoot 5.5L V8TT 528 580 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 5.1 $80,500
Limited Blackfoot 5.5L V8 346 361 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift 6.3 $84,400
Brittany’s Lifted Abomination Blackfoot 5.5L V8 More than you make Fucking slut 9AT with Hill Assist and EcoShift Faster than your Prius The Environment

SUPPLEMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHS

KKona

28 Likes

ngl the Yogi Bear do be looking pretty swell tho Chrysler A57 Multibank

1 Like

Hm, I smell an interesting rival to Hillstrom here, actually…

In the higher-end trims especially, it has enough presence to intimidate other road users, including those in similarly sized trucks and SUVs. Enough said

Blurbs: YEP (Han)COCK - 2007-2010 Innis Hancock

Short article this time. Introduced in 2007, the Innis Hancock was the brand’s last battlecry right in the middle of its MEN buyout period. Powered by Innis’ 8.2L Tuscaloosa Diesel V8 and paired to a 6-speed MEN-derived heavy duty automatic, the Hancock was no slouch at getting the job done. It did however, weigh around 8,000 pounds which meant off-the-line performance wasn’t its strongest suit.

Of course though, that wasn’t the truck’s purpose. It was meant to tow stuff, haul stuff, and get 8 mpg while doing so, all while looking like the biggest tool on earth.

And for the price of a Mercedes, you can also look like an absolute tool as well.

15 Likes

It’s not fast, agile or economical, but as a tough-as-nails heavy-duty work truck, the Hancock fulfills its purpose very easily, making it well worth its price for those who need one. And it looks like it can just run over smaller vehicles that get in its way, such is its sheer size.

Quick Builds: Innis M1, Remington and Chief Tillamook Two-Tonner

1962-1972 Innis M1

Had some time over the weekend to grind this one out in a couple hours. 1962-1972 Innis M1!

It served the Vietnam War in limited numbers, with a “powerful” 77 horsepower 2.4L inline-4 mated to a three-on-the-tree. Now you might be wondering what that big old hose on the front is…

…and nope it is NOT a snorkel. In fact, it’s actually a wire catcher :smile:

During WWII, there was a fatal risk to transport passengers riding in these Jeeps with the windshield down, as the Germans would sling wires across the road which would decapitate riders as they drove by. In response to this, wire catchers were installed on vehicles during this era, up and through the Vietnam War.

I decided to put one on this car just for the shits and giggles, also because I could hide a sneaky penis in the front of the vehicle. The catcher falls off pretty easily in BeamNG though. Not much harm in a video game, would probably be quite frightening to happen to you in real life.

Civilian variants were offered to the public during this time as well, with more normal doors, roll bars and a coupe-like profile.

Lots of little bits and pieces got carried over from the Milspec variant, notably the large front bumper and barrage of vents. By 1973, the M1 would get phased out for a new civilian generation, while the milspec carried its service up until the late-80s.

1972 Innis Remington

Based on the Kaiser M715, the Innis Remington was another vehicle which saw frequent military use, mostly in pickup form. It would later trickle down into civilian use as an SUV - still mostly decked out in its military gear.

Although available to the general public, these Innis vehicles were not the most popular as military use was still its first priority. They were loud, noisy and difficult to drive which mostly led to its demise as a family vehicle.

Even in the military, they were undermined by a barrage of problems - involving their higher running costs, tendency to consume excessive amounts of oil and burn stuff in the rear due to its exhaust location. Decommissioned truck variants would be passed onto fire departments, logging industries and other uses where they would be driven to the ground.

Attempts were made to make the vehicle more comfortable and family-oriented with the Louisiana Reserve. A load of chrome was tacked on, with the addition of side steps, smaller roadgoing tires and softer suspension.

Of course, its military-derived problems still persisted. Today, these vehicles are a cult classic of Innis, being the first generation of the long-running Innis Remington lineup.

1962 Innis Two-Tonner

This is the Innis Two-Tonner. It’s a heavy truck.

It has a payload of two tonnes.

Yeah.

22 Likes

2021 INNIS REMINGTON

Innis.

INNIS

Innis really is sort of strong in a subtle way. Today we for all intents and purposes present you the strongest of Innis, or so they essentially thought. The longest of Innis, which really is fairly significant. The definitely the biggest of Innis, demonstrating that innis particularly is strong, or so they basically thought. THe Innis of Innis, which basically is fairly significant. This Innis generally is the Innis Remington Innis, or so they actually thought. Shown above specifically is the particularly limited Innis if you generally are enough of an Innis to Innis the Innises, so shown above mostly is the generally limited Innis if you for all intents and purposes are enough of an Innis to Innis the Innises in a pretty big way.

If you actually are strongest of Innis, you will specifically realize this basically is the fairly patriotic Innis of Innis in a generally major way. Powered by a 5.5 L V8 making 346 Innis horsepower Innis, Innis for all intents and purposes has out-Innis’'d the Innis, or so they basically thought. More Innis than you can handle, which particularly shows that more Innis than you can handle, which particularly is quite significant.

P.S. Innis

INNIS

The Innis is the offroad capable of Innises. Soccer moms can now Innis the curb in the Innis parking lot Innis.

Built Innis tough Innis.

ISNINS

Innis BOOG trim is the ultimate offroad Innis Innis. With the power of Innis technology and Innis, you can now Innis any trail it Innises. 6 metres of pure Innis.

Innis.

Ins.

ANUS

Louisiana Reserve trim on the Innis for the big boys with the cowboys Innis. Innis the true cow leather and the Innis.

None of that vegan shit here Innis.

Baby you’re an Innis you make me want to roll my Innis down and cruise.

INNISFAIL

Welcome to Enterprise. Here are the keys to your Innis. Innis.

Penis.

Gas guzzler tax. Innis.

ISLAM

Do you know why I puleld over u Innis

Step out of car for 5 over bitch.

I got the k9 step out i said step out innsujen.

POV. You are doing 10 over in the left lane.

بائع سيارات محترف يبتسم بسعادة وهو يحمل مفاتيح السيارة يقف أمام السيارات الجديدة في الوكالة عرض بيع خصم إيجار تأجير تأجير إيجار تأجير بيع بائع تجزئة تاجر تجزئة فاخر

26 Likes

Yeah im particularly limited too :pensive:

10 Likes

that’s life changing bro :pensive:

6 Likes

[Verse 1]
I wish girls you loved never gave back diamond rings
I wish every porch had a swing
Wish kids still learned to say “sir” and “ma’am”, how to shake a hand
I wish every state had a Birmingham

[Pre-Chorus]
I wish everybody knew all the words to Mama Tried
I wish Monday mornings felt just like Friday nights

[Chorus]
And I wish even cars had truck beds
And every road was named Copperhead
And coolers never run out of cold Bud Light
And I wish high school home teams never lost

And back road drinkin’ kids never got caught
And I wish the price of gas was low and cotton was high
I wish honky tonks didn’t have no closing time
And I wish grandpas never died

[Verse 2]
I wish Sunday’s on a creek bank would never end
Wish I could learn to drive again
Wish the first time, seventeen, she was my everything kiss in a Chevrolet could happen every day

[Pre-Chorus]
I wish everybody overseas was gonna make it home
I wish Country music still got played on Country radio

[Chorus]
And I wish high school home teams never lost

Never died

[Bridge]
And I wish good dogs never got grey and old
I wish farms never got sold

[Chorus]
I wish high school home teams never lost

I wish grandpas never died

10 Likes

BUILT
INNIS
TOUGH

1 Like

I like the style of these kind of pick-ups, very nice :slight_smile:

2021 INNIS CHIEF TILLAMOOK HT (HALF TONNER) [FORMERLY THE OT]

ఇది సరైన బిట్చ్ మేము ఫకింగ్ హౌస్‌లో ఒక టన్నును పొందాము

PENIS

BU BOKTU ADAM HAYATTIRICI BOKTU BÜTÜN Kıçımız BÜTÜN Kıçımızı 600+ LB FT TORK YAPAN 7.0 LİTRE MOTOR YAPTIK

શું તમે સખત મહેનત કરવા માંગો છો? આ સંભોગ તમને યુનિયન વિના સખત મહેનત કરશે, આ યોગ્ય કૂતરી છે

ʻO KENDRICK LAMAR KĀNĀ KĀNĀ NUI NUI NĀ KULA NUI KA HALE ʻOIA KA INNIS I HORNY ʻOIAHI He TRUCK HANA ʻO NĀ PAIʻI E HIKI ANA I NĀ HILL O KOU MAMAʻO IA KA ʻUOHI INNIS O KAHI PUSSY ASS BENCH TEH BAR SHIT

друг

depression.

black

blacked. it’s literally called the blacked edition. i can’t joke about this.i’m sorry

i must tailgate you because i have a B̷̨̧̡̢̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͍͙͖̝͎̲͕̻̠̘͈͔̱̻̼̜̲̥̱̲͎̯͚̹̦͇̝̲͓͎̦̪̬̟̹̬̬̟̥̗̞̞͇̖̟̰͉̟̺̩̤̯̳̗̻̤͎̥̹̳̙͍̬͕̱̳̦͉̳̩͓͇̝͕͈̪͙͎̘͎̩̫̭̭̮͉̬͕̪̬̭̰̣͉̥͍̪̣͇̹̯̣͍̻̣̥̱̤͚̖̪̰̫̘̦̙̘̦̬̮͎̺̖̦̪͚̦͈͚̪̘͎̠̻̻͉̲͔̭͓̰̣̣̠̋͗͌̌̓̓̿̽̂̉͒͐͂̉́̄͛̈̈̌̾̒͛͆̇̋̄͗̏̈́͒̔́̆́̏͂͐͌̅͆͆͋͛̉̂͆̔̂̀́͐̀́̉̑̍̅͂͑̆̒̄̏̐̇͂̊̅̈́̊̄̐͋̃̅̒͊͂̔͊͌͐̈́̈̓̒̑̐̾̆͛̎̀͌̅͋͐̑̑͌̌̍̈́̑͊̾̓́̊̈̋͊̎̉͊̿̾͗͒͒̓͛̓̽̀̉̍̑́͋̒̂͛̍̉̎̓͐̃̍̏̅̀̈́͒̅͆̋͆̎̊͒́͗͋͋̀̇͐͛̄̈́̽̊̓̂̐̈̄́̾́̏͗́̅̒̅͑̓́̿̉̑̓̓̃̍̊͊̓̈̓̌̒̀̋͆̾̈́͌̽̄̈́̈́̈́̈́̾̿̐̌͒̐̃͒̃̔̉̐̓͗͐̀͊́̈̈́̽̈́̾͑̇͊̓̊̽́̔̈̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅR̶̨̧̢̧̢̨̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̖͓͚̩̮͉̞̹͖̣̠̥͙͙͕͙̫̞͚̥̰̦̩͇̭̭͖̭̥̘̩̞͔̙̠̲͇̮͍͍̻̺̦͚̬̙̱͖̼͓̞̭̹̟̱̹̓͒̈͂̑̍̎͛̇̆͂͒͂̄̐̋̑̈̅̂̓̑̉͆̏̅͛͛̾͑̇͂̎̋̀̂̃͂̿͒̓͋̃̓̊̽̈́̒͛̍̀̉̄͂̏̏̆̅̉̓́̈́̅͒̑̾̀̍̌̃́͐̇̍͆͛̋̊̈́̏͌̆̌̿̇̓̍̍̅̏̎̎͗̓̓́̔̽̈̄́͆̇̆̒̾̊͗̿̓̉̋̾͌́́́͗̓͒̇̾̒̿̃̏́̂̔͐̆̊͛̍̃͑̍͗͂̽͋͐̐̿́͂̈́̊̐́̌͋̂̇̿͗͒̔̐̒̓̑̂̂͂̔̈̍̈́͒͌̒̋͆̍̎̾̂͛̏̃̔͑͗̃͌̒́̉̔̊̈́̿̿̈́̃̊̎̑̈́̂̓͆̈́́́̈́̊͌̈̅̄́́̍̎̒̈̂̾͆͒̀͑͆̓̂̾͌͆̌̈͑̃͋̕̚͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅI̴̧̛̛͐̑̎̉̀͊̅̀̋͑̈́͗̂̋̀̅̆̇́͒̀͗̆̃̈́́̑́͋͋̏͂̐̊̓̏̀̔̑̀́̋̏̎̂̓̀̆̂͆͋́͋͆̓̐̈̃̄̿̇͊͌̑̿̇̊̾̏̎̂͊̆̒̎̄̿͑̆̅̈́͌̈̽͊̓̓̒̍̒̆̐̅̈̀̈̀̚̚͘̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͠͠N̷̢̨̨̢̧̨̡̧̧̧̨̢̡̧̡̢̡̡̨̨̨̛̛̪͎̟̳̠̦̱͉͈͙̙̱̟̝̠͎͙͈͎̦̺̭̲̭̱̱͈͇͓͖͔͉̲̞̹͙̪̣̪̞͓͉̼̪̳̻̱̘̯͈̻̳̲̖̳͙̳̙̮͔̩̺̰̺̪̠͙͔͔̯̙̱̠̤̦̳̱̩͉̬͓̮̮͖̥̞̯̩̣̣͇̞̯̺̖͇̖̣̜̘͙̣̪͓̼̯̘͚̬͔̥͕̠̘̲̩̥̺͈͕̰̤̩̟̲̼̟̼͍̲̫̫̘̞͓͖̱̻̺̼̦̳͎͚̪͔͔̺̮̗͎̥͉̦͉̗͍͉̣͓̬̖͙̭͕̩̟̙͍͕̫̭̟̩̙͓̖͙̭͍̬͇̺͕̬̼͖̠̲̖͇̜͈̖͉̭͓̰̠͍͙͚̭͇̭̘͖̮̑̀̔̀͛̂́̾̆̍̿̽̎̉͒̓̓̓̍͛̏̈́͗̆͒̏̒̇͂̇͐̍̈͂͐͊͂̃̽̓̃̃͛̉̑̀͐̐̂͛͐͗̐̏̏̓̑͌́̏̏̄͗͋͋͆͆͐̎̈̀̔̄̑͑͋̿͒̓̎̆̓̐̿̈́̅͆́̋̋̿͂̊̊̃̏̓̒̿́̾̆́͗̈́͊̎̈́͐̀́́̓̎͒͛͐͋̍́̑̉̈͑͆̈́́̈̂̀̑͊̇̂̀̌͗͂͗́̈́̏͒͒͋͑͆̍̿̽̈̎̐̈́̇̿̔̀̽̔́̅̈́̄̀͑̏͒̌͌̅̀̒̇̿͆̇͒̈́̊̍̃̽͋̑̆̀̈̋̎͌̎̔̽̐̀́̌̔̚͘̚̕̚̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅG̵̨̧̢̡̧̨̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̛̘̪̬͓͎̖̪͉̭̘͓͇̺̜̹͖̖̠͖͇̩̳̝̮̦̥̻̲̼̣͎̹̞̲̯͙̳͓̬͚̬͔̦̰̭͍̝͎̝̭̙̰̼̭̹̗̫̗̜̜̻͍͉̻̺̼̟̩̺͕̳̫̫̞̰̫͙̞̮̙̲̞͉̞̖͍̝͉̯̦̣͎̥͚͈̬̹͍͕̠̰͈͎̖̯̖̪̟͇̮͓͕͖̭̱͍͎͇̹̟̺͈͈̩̯̱̳͍͉̤̥͈̘͖̝͎̞̮͉̖̥̼̱̺͕̗̩͚͔̜͓̟͉͈̹̱̻̤̮̞̜͓̪̞͈̝̺͖̙̯̗̙͔̟̥̻̺̣̬̼̻̳̹͎̬͙̬̼̜͕̭̝̬̮̤͉̝̩̦͈͖͔͖̗̖̭̯̮̻͚͉̩̜̤̯̦̜͎̣̪̗͈͔̜̠̞̙̣͇͇̗̟̥̲̝̜̹̻͍̹̗̯̗̬͉̜̩͙̠̬̞̜͖̝͗͂͐̽̽̀͛̾̓͛́̀́̊̾̾͑͗̔͆́̈͐̋͐̈́̄͊́̅̎̾̏̔͛̀́̎͒̑́̍̈́̋͒͋͌͆̾́̾̓́̂͑͒̐̈́̒̋̿̓̔̋̐̏̃̑̀͊̒͛͑̾̿͒̽̾̓͑̔̾̈́̌̍̐̇͂̈́̈́͊̅̆̿͗̓̄̄̃͂̿̂̒̈́̎͛̾̐̄͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̨̡̧̢̧̡̡̢̨̢̧̧̡̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻͉̙͔̟̱̭̦̤͔̠̦͔̘͖̘̺̥͎̯̖̫̠̜͈̤͕͍͖̠̠͕̤̫̖̫͕̖͍̤͍͍͖̲͖̺̬͉͓̼̦̘̟̱͉̭͎̹͙̠̬̩͖͇͚̠̣̜̟̰̭̥͓̲͍͇͈̜͔̰̦̥͍̰̺͚͕̞̻̯͕̝̼̺͓̣̺͚͖͇̩̤͉͇̟͚̬̲̞̫̤̥̺͚̠͕͕͍͇̼͍̙͙͍̦͚̠̝̺̙̝̹̯̱̳̰̟̖̠͎̭̱̜̱͚̖͙̬̗̖͉̗̥̠̞̭̭̬̰͚̤̤̻͚̞̻̻͙͔̱̼͇͔͇͓̺͉̩̗̳̝͉̫̏́͒̈͌̿̊̊̇̈̈́̊̾͒͒́͌̽̌̂̽͊͛̇̀͋͐̈̔̄́̐̂̔͑̔̃̅̉̂̍̊͂̈́͊̐͒̈́͗̈́̓͗͗̃̆͗̽̄̓́̔͗́͆̎̇̉̄͌͆͒̀̔̈́͒̈́͌̎͗̋̈͂̑̀̌̽̇͛̀͊͌̀̍͐͑̉͗̔̀̅̍͒͑̑͗͐̓͛̋͑̋̐̀̑̎̅̈̉̊̄͋͑̓͒̿̎͐̋͗̃̆̋̓̃̆̀̂͌͒̆́́̓̆̉̅̎̾̃̓͋́͗͊͂͒̋̑̽̉̉͊̈͂̔̽̾̑̇̒̃̂̓̇̈́̒͐̂͋͂̅̏̽̽̊͑̈͛̅͐̀̏̃̔̓̃̐͆̒͑̓̈́̅̊̆̐̐̈́̒̆̐̀̔̀͆́͌̈͐̄̊̄̈́̈̆̎̈́̋͊̓̊́̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅḆ̸̨̧̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̨̡̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̳̬̬̘̫͎͉̠̜̱̠̗̦̯̝̳̗̱̼͕̜̭̫̗̝͇̖̼̪͙̦͚͓͕̘̹̼̩̞̲̟̪͍̪̫̗̭̼̲̹̲͎͈̞̗̬͓̣̬̼͎̩̝̫̜͎͓͙̦͖̟͉̮̗̫͈̖̞̯̜͍̘̘̯̼͖̭̜̬̯̮̭̹͇͙̞̦̺̩̱͎̰̘͕̞̖̱͙̲̙͖͓͙̻̦̭̱̪̭̬̙̞͔̻̟̼̠̩̻͚͍̱̬̙̝͍͎̻̖͔̱̙̱̤̼̠͕͇͉̈͌̽̒͑́̆͋̓͛͒̍͊̊͗̾̿͆́̒̒͐͑̔͗͛̔͗̓̅̈̓͛͑̑̉͆̏̐̿̒͆̂͑̎͑͌̀͗̄͆̈́̌͆͛̅̏͛͆͒̈́̋́̋̓̈͂̿̌͗͋͋̀͆͛́͆͒̅̌̈́̉͗͂̾̅̑̈̅̄̓̋̐͆̐̉͐̓̃̌͑̆͒̾̈́͗͐̈́́̾̀̅̉͆͋̇̈́̿͆̉͊̑̇͘͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̵̧̨̡̢̢̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̣̰͔͇͚̘̞̘̼̮̫̣̝̠̹̼̭̩̮̫͍̘̲̬̻̬͓̫̝̱̩͉͉͕̜̞̪̤̝̟̙͍̥͈̰̲̺͕̙̪͙̤̪͔̻̻͙̺̠̳̫͕̜̯̪̫̫̦͍̙͍̭̞̪͔̥̱̺̭̗͔̖̗͕̗̯̰̮̲̞̻͖̺͍̞̻̻̤̠͕̺̖̖̫̗̦̲̻̏͌̂͂̀͊̎̏̽̿̈́̅̏̃͆̎̂̑͗̈̃͛̿͆̎̉̒̿̓͛̓͋̃͛͂̓̎̔̍͆̀͂̓́̒͊̍͗̓͂͆͋̽̊̀̎͑͂̍̽̈̈́̏̍̀̎̾͆͐̊̀̋͂́̎̇̏̏̍́͋̏̑̓̎̏̎̃̇̈́̄̊̈́͒̄͗͊̓̐̉̔̉̈̌͛̓͂̿̒̉́̿̀̍̾̀̔̎̍́͒̃̿̀̒̈̆̏̐̓̑͐͌̄̊̍̃̃̇̋̑͗̂̊̄̇̇̓̎͆̈̌̌̾̃͑̂̃̋͌̾́͒̇́́̾̒̊̈̒̑̅͑̓͆͒̃̐̀̒͆͂͋̾̀̋͋́̑͊̑͌͊͑͌͗̏̃̿̄̐̽̆̓̏̿͗͌́̉̀́̐͛̀̃́͛̑̑͐̍̀́̍͋̈́̐̓͋̽̎̆̋̇͊̌̏͘̕̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅC̷̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̫͚̜͍͇̲̤̹̙̫̳̝͕̺͕̹̥̯̠͍͔̭̫̮̟͖͙̭͉̱͙̭̝̗͈͙̪̻͕̺̣͎̥͈͈̫̣͇͕̣͖̺̱̞̰̰̪̯̼̼̬̮̯̼̊̉̄̋̑̿͌̓̈̌̄̀̏͂̎̾̒͑̿͆͆̓͂̆̄́̆̈̾̈̐̈̂͊͂͐̆͂̿̅̀̆̎̍̄̐̃͆̎̓͊͑͗̔̒͛͐̅̈́̌̓̉̊̀̍̈́̾̎̽̉̎̇̍̀͑̍̊͊̓͋̉̓̂̔̽͌͒̒̊̈́̾͒̈́̑̋̀̃̆̔̑̈́͗͛̔̀̈́̂͗̇̏̈̊̔̎̆̽́̊̾̑̓͐́̓̐͂̈́̈́̽͗̓͌̽͐̌̾̿͌͑̇͛͗̿̂̏̔̀̈́̑̽́̈́̌̌̾̔̽̔̓́̇̃̓͗͊̓̿͋̔́̆̑̈́̈͊̾͒̌͐̎̌̏͐̀̿̐̂͛̋͌̈́̒̌̄͛̄͗̍̍̍̓̒̏͗̀̑̌̿̍̎͋̈͑̋͋̾̌̏͆̍̿̑̍̄̋̓̀̾̒͐̉̈̍̄͐̊̓̇̎̽̾̀́̊͛͗̒͒̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̚̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅĶ̶̡̧̢̡̢̡̡̢̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̖͖̹̱̞̭̫͓̞̟͕̗̬̙̩͖͓̟̯͎͇̙̘͇̜̥̦̰̗̬̭̥̜̥̠͓̻̙͓̱͇̳̟̱̻̮̘̪̩̙̪̲̯̬͙̣͚̐̈́́̏̓̇̐́̆̂̆̔̾̽̈́́́̐́̓̄̾̉̀͂͆͐̽̂̈́́͂̇̆̌̑͐̇͌̆͑̑̔̈̐̈͛̿̅̽̄͂̃̋̐̄̈́͒́͊̆̍̏͊̾̉͗̏̅̿̄̍̇̈͋̈́̅̉̍͌̒̔͛̊̈́͐͑͒͋̋̑́͊̔̈́̈́̔̾́̅̏̅̌̓̉́̋͋̓̒̇̍̒͌͒̊̀̒͂͂̌͋́̅̊̊̑̓́̋́̽̋̌̀͑͐́͛͐̾̉͆͑̽͂̆̍͊̌̇̏̀͊̏́̊̃̅̈́͛̀́̈̈́͑̊̏̇̂͘͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̷̧̨̢̫̩̣̰̙̠̲̪̥̭͗̋͆͒̆̋͗͂̒̾̋͊̈́̄̎̑̄̈́̀́̇̏͆̊͋̃̈͐̈̊̇͂̈́̍͘͘͘̕͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅÇ̵̡̡̡̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̛͔̜̞͇͉̯͔̣͙̟͙̙̮̻̤̮̺͙̪͚̙͕̤̖̭̻̰͇̪͓̹̟͔͚̖͙͖̗̘͕̯̜̯̤̗͔̪͍̣͍̖̬̣̫̗̼̫͕̲̝͇̙͔͓͕̩̞͚̭̰͉͙̫͕̤̻̺̟̯̻̗̲̙̠̳̻͎̯̱̠̼̮͇̤̥̩̥̥̱̱̖̣͖͚̞̱̮̝̣͓͚͖͍͎̤͓̻͎͚̗̮̤͚̰̮̻̪̟̗͉̠̦̬̰͔̥̞̼̼̞̭̠̦̬̭̣̰̫̦̠̳͕̪̻̪͍̩͇͕̜̺̗̱̗̳̻̙̪͓̮̼̜͚̜͉͓̬̗̻̭̪̖͈͖͍̙͈̞̲̱̘͙͍͉̩͍̞̙͎̘̣̲̥͙͈̟̘̟̮͈̦̇͆̀̏̓͆͊̓͂͋̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅƠ̵̢̨̢̨̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̡̧̡̨̡̨̡̛̙̻̫̰̩̗̝̟̪͍͉̣̳̼̯̙͕̰̪̣̮̫̫̹͉̩͙͍̗̺̞͙̻̫̻̬̠̥̰͉͈̻̺̫͍̘̬̗̗̖̱̪̥͚̘̖̖͕̩̻̻͎̥̤͕̮̮̼̺̣̦̖̪̼̺̪̩̻̖̣̩̼̪͉̳̙̪͔̬̠͉͚̮̥͙̱̬͍̘͇̲̳̻̱̳͇͍̟̝̙̠̰̮̣͇͉̺̙̫͙̼͕͎̪͔͖̗̼͈͍̼̻̗͍̥͙̟̗͖̤̦̬̙͖̪̗͎̳͍̫̺͇̼̺̤̫̠̬̥͓̱̩̝͍̰͙̖̣̘̮̭̼͙̰̩̲̺̳̻̩̩̹̜͚͚̫̮̜͖̱̹̱̝̝̗͚̫̣͇̰̫̘̮̘̗̟̺͚̦̝͖̱͚̜̊́͂̾̄͐͐̊̀̒̄͋̓̾̄͊̑͐̉̿͛̈́̀͋͂̐̈́̈̆͑̎̄́͆̀̒͂͗̒̌̑̒͗̉̔̂̍͗̂͒̊͌̔̅̃̈̈̓͌͑̒̊̐̔̇̂̈́̇̾͂̈̂̌̀̃͑̆̓̽̿̈̓͌̍̉͒́̂̔͂̓̃̀͛̐̇̄͆̌̄̎̈̄́̿̏̏̓̍͋̂̅̎̃̈́͑̐̓̀̀̄̍̾̽̽̋̑͆̈́̌̐̓̾̏̂̄̉̿͌̄͗̇̿̒̅̄̏̐̏̅̊́͑͐͐͂̑̽̏͐̿͗́̿̔̄͛̆̌̈̓̓͗͊̏̌̄̓̉̈́͌̐̓̐̔̂͌̉̍͗̑̀͑̾̑̇͛̕̕̚̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅA̷̡̡̡̧̡̡̧̨̢̨̡̨̡̡̢̧̡̨̧̨̡͔̼͈̘̬͉̙̲̮̠͍͙͈̻̜̖̙̞̗̰̳̘̰̤̘͖͎͙̜͕͔̹̝͚̥̹̻̗̲͙̫̺̖̮̫̫͕̫͎̯̣͍̟̣͇̖̼̱̖̱̖̹̫͎̥̬̹̤̗̻̣̬̰̯̩̝͇͈͍͙͎̞͕̭̺̠̖̬̜͉̱̖͈̜͉̖̻̹̲̤̠͕̻͓͎͓͚̰̘͇͖̳͖̝̹̣͖̭͈͓̟̫̗̯̝̯͉̗͔̗̭̯͎̖̮̟͖̘͉̫̦̜̮͉̭͎̙̟̪̠̗̹̳̦͎̖̺͕̣͙̤̫̦̤̠̭̳̣͙̫̼͇̼͖̮̮̻͎͎̯͓͖͇̣̘͚̲̹͍͍̺̹̥͙̩̲̬̩̫̬̼̙̯͎̜̲͇̥̞͔͖̻̳̲̭̭̬̳̙̟̩̥̼̦̹̩̺̫̦͍̲̻̤̞̮̱̤̞͔̤̤̻̥͈͔̤̟̬͚̣̞̙̱̘͚̭̻͙̠͔̹̭̥̲̫͊͑̃͆̔̀͆̌́̈́̽̈́͛̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅL̷̢̢̨̨̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̣̻͕̥̣͖̖͓͙͓̼̦̘̪̖͓͍̹̝͉̫̠̠̥̥̜̣̦̙͙̪̬̟͎͉̪̼̫̰͙͍͚̼̝̟̩̗͇̭͇̳͕͕̳̠͎̣̹̲̞̻̻͔̞̪̲͍̙̜͈̖̯̝̼̫̫̥̝̗͉̠̫̣̯͙̮̣̼̜̻̗̗̗͕͇̪͙̼̯̝͎̹̱̥͓̬̰̪̱̲͎͍̳͖͈̬̦̲̗͚̞̫̞͔̖̘̳̬̪̣̟̜͇̼̝̻̘̹̩̯̺͎̻̗̗̟̙͖̩̙̭̬̦͖͕͖̘̱̜͗̈́̒͆̾̓̌͋͑̓͆͛̒̄̄̆̽̊̿̂̊͆̀̈́̌́̓̾̑͛̽̆̆́̄̂̀̓̈́̈́̀̀̇̏̈́̂̑̾̓͂̑͐͊̉͛̓̑̒̄̆͑͑̔̎͊̎̌̑̂͌̈́̽̈́̀͋̅̽̈́͗́̈́͂̏͋͊̍́̄͛̐̃̉̿̇̐̋͛́͛̔͋͌̃̎̄̃̇͒̏͋͑̽͆̍̀̓̓̅̄̾̋́́̌̓̋̀͛̒̊̆͛̋͛̏̅̈́́͑̆̌͊̐̈́̆̅̾̋͂̂͒̄͊̑̅̈́̑̾͌͋̔̇̃̾̎̃͋̑̓̈́̓̔̍̒̌́̒̈́̍̈́̓̑̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̡̢̡̨̡̨̧̧̨̢̧̢̨̨̨̡̛͕͙̹͓̫̥͉͙̝͇̠͍̫̖̻̳̪̜̭̣̱̬̺̤͇̣͎̳͍̰̰͎̤̺̮͓̺͕̼̪̯̭͚̝̯̥̥͚͖͇͖̤̹̯̬͔͕̤̘͈͉͓̰͎̼͎͍̠̮͕͚̖̹͍̥͇̣̣̪̟̪̲̝̝̜̪̠̝̱̻̗̯͖̝̲̤̻̤̬͉̘̼̬̟̞̣̙̹͖͖͖͚̖͔̳͉̺̪̗̬͕̠͎̺͓̤͎͙̮̫̘̞̤̺̙͇̻̮̻͙͙͇̝̜̲͔̳͚̜̪͚̖̯̬̟̭̭͇̪̞̥̭͇̠̲̱̭͔̥̮̹͚͈̪̹̼̘̭̻͈̲̻͇̮̦͉̖̖͎͈̪̣̞͓͊̂̾̆͆̌͒͐̽͛̂́̀̐́͐͋̐̔̅̆̾̒̎͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅC̵̡̧̢̨̡̧̨̧̨̧̨̨̢̢̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̝̼͈̹͓̤͍̙̟̲̻̜̹̯̪͓̗͈̜̦͙̟̯̤͖̭͖̬͎̮͕̻͉̯̩̼͓̙͈̼̲̙͚͎̼̖͓͎͚̭̙̘͖̩̬̻͍̬̫̦͉̼͔̟͎̼̥͕̠̦͉̩̦̹̱̻̺͚̦̜̫͈̯̥͕͖̻̼͙̝̺̬̞̳̞̮͓̣̭͕̺̖͎̦̪̫̙̮̫̖̬̤̜͔̹̘̗͕͎͎̞̜̱̮̻̲̹̯̘̳̲͈̳̮̲͚̖̻̯̟̲̠͍͍̫͉͉̞̹͔̪̳̬̤̹̳̘̻͔̻̙̘̀̓͊͑̀̋̿̊̉̎́̽͗͒͛̇͛̀́̑̅͋͌͛̐̂͒̎̇̎̄̒̀̂̄͛͑͂͛͑̀͌̽͌̀̐͆̑̿̈̎̃̍̅͗͑͐͊̀̎̽̌̑̓̆̂͐̈̓̄̓͆͑̎̈̍̊̅́̎̈́͒͆̔̒̇͆̅̐̈́̀͑͂͊͂͑̔̌͋̔͐́̓́̈́̽̃̈́̈̓̑̿̀̏́̏̆̽̎͗̆̿́͋̈̊̇̃̍̌̏̐̊̃̽̒̔͑͋́̑͊̏̆͌͗̃͆͗͑̑̽̅̂̽̆͛̿̎̉̄̐̀̆͌̇͛̂̿̾͊̅͒̓͋͋̾͊̆̄̑̊̀͑͛̋̍͐͒̓̃̓̈́̈́͂̌̂̀̔̒̎͒̒͛̃̏̾̄͊̉̎̅̄̃̅͐̈́͛̐̍͊̎̂̒̒͘̚̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅǪ̷̡̡̨̨̡̧̨̧̡̡̡̨̧̢̡̨̢̡̡̡̢̢̧̢̨̨̧̧̛̛̰͚̩̼̝͍͈͙͍̥̘̹̙̘̠̲̬̟̞̱͔͙̣͈̥̖̗͍̳͓̗̜̙̣̣̬̞̹̩̹̦̥̱̫̣̙͉͓͉̟̳̗̥͖̞̜̲̹͍͉̠̻͔̣͉̫̼̦͓̮̙͍̮̤̘͎͇̺̩̜̱̻̖̫̹̜̘̝̬͉͕͖̩̝͖̮͇̗̠̹̮̙̮̪͔̳͙̹̭͕̗̫̻̱͓̲̪̘̗̹̜̥̠͕̗̱͇̹̰͔͙̜̮̖̲̜̘̭͈͔͍͔̥̺̺̳͉̳̪̻̮̟̠̙̟̰̤͔̱̰͈͚̦̱̤̣͙͔̹̼͔̪̗͖̹̩͖̖̻͔͓̯̣̞̝̦̩̠͉̘̩̜͔̟̫̯̱̼̹̺̻̳͔̝͍͎̲͙̞͙̠͎̮̩̩̙͙̟̞͍̣̥̥̫̲̪̭̙̫͇̖̹̻̙͈̼̯͚͓̰̙̹̘͉̽̔͂̋̽̾̏̓͑̎̄̄̾͐̊̐̊̀̒͋͗͌͑̌̃̏͛̿̿͊̇͑̄̄́̇̄̇́̈̽̏̏̌̏̾͆̊͑͊͒̇̂̔̈̍́͌̏̅̔̔̅̇̉̈̐͂̕̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅŇ̶̨̡̢̢̢̧̢̡̧̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̨̡̢̡̛̛̛̛͎̦̩̬̠̜̺̲̗̟̠̰̣̙̘̗͚̖̪̣̖͔̻̼̫̭̻̬̼̝͔̖̣̭̱̜̠̥̠̙̦̺̖̟͖͚̞̰̺̺̘̣̭̮͉̗̼̝̝̼̳̺̱̜̥̪̝͔͇͓͈̩̖͓͍̭̞͎̼͙͎͉̠̼̲̞̙̗̫̮̰̣̖̜̱̖̠̙̯͈̝̭̬̟̙̖̦͕͎̼͇͔̪͓̱̯͕̳͓̖̤̘̝̜̥̣̼̰̭̣̼̬̻̠̹̣̪̻̰͕̞̥̙͎͖̺͇̟̩̯̠̮̰̮̲̣̖̙̪̳̗̼̮̦͖̮̠̜̥̤̥̠̖͚̣̠̬̮̜͔̟͙̳͇̬̯̪̜̈́̊̉̒̇̎̆̂͛͆̄̉͋̓͊̎̈͆͛̌̓͂̂͂̓̇̿͛̈́̐̔̂̔͆̇̊͋̀̅̿́͗̊̎͋̈̐̇͗̀̎̈́̊̍̄̎̀̉͒̇̒̏͐͆̾̄̀̆͋̈́͛̂̈̇͐͒͛͋̌̈̿͐̊͂͊̿̽̾̽̊̈́͋̐̏̏̾̿̂͋̂̐͐̇̀̍̔̾̐̐̒̌̒̍̀͌̀̇̑́̈́̅̌̂̾̋̀͛̈́͗͒̄̒͂̆̓̾̀̀̋̌̌͗̓̀͗̀̇̎̊́̂̅́̄̀̓̈̆͑͊̌̀͒͌͛̌͋̀͑̒̀͂͐̐̑̑͋̿̎̆̇̑̐̎̾̈́͌̈̏̌̓̑͌̋̎̊̀̇̈́̐͂́̉̐̀̈́̊͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅF̴̢̡̨̢̨̨̧̧̡̧̡̨̡̢̡̢̨̡̡̧̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̪̥̩̙̹͔͎̺̱͉̭̦̗̪͔̯͔̣͉̟͍̰̫͙̗̻̺̹͉̪̰̱̹͇̪͎̥̱̖̭̭̼͍̝̞͍̝̳̱͚̩̹̥̳͈̰̥̻͕̣͈̩͕͇̝̦̪̲͖̤̜͚̲̬̫̫̗̞̠͔̲͓͉͚̤͚̠͎̞͖̳͇̪̗̬̖̠̗͙̘̖̤͇̣̼̤̠̩̤̖̜̥̦̪͙͓̻̪̫͚̘̜̩̭̱͍̞͎̪̬̯̞̞̗͖̺͈̜̞̩̳̫̰͖̪̭̹͕̹͈̳͉̫̘̯̯̱͈̱͖̪̯̣͖̜̠̲͚͓̝̗͕̤̹̟̺̥̠̹͕̗̺̟̟͕͕͙̯̪̖̠̗̹̺̦͙͍̟͍̥̤̣͈͍͉̅́̽͆͋͋͋͋̈́͆͂̽̏͋́̐̌̈́̆̌̀̊͋͐̒͛̈̑͗͐̾͂̑̀͂̋͌̐̄̊̓̉̏͐͐͛̋̌̊̍͊̃͌̈́̉͛͗͑̌̾͑̓͛̒̿̎̊̓̉͗̿̊̀͌̐͐̃͛͌͐͑̀̇̐̑͗̄̎̇̈́̐̋̃̅̐̉̈́͌̊̌͗̄̆̽̽́̋̑̓̐̉̑͋̾̆̆́͆̓̃̐̀͂̏̀̎͗̂̃̊͋̎̆́̍̓̅̑̏́̋̂̈̋̅͊̿͐̽̍̉̆̈́̐́̇̈́͂̂̍̓̈́͊͑̐̔̅̀́͌̋̈̍͗̑́̋́͒͛̀́̌̑̑͑̈̓̀̆̈́̈́̿̀̔̈̈͆̓̂̄͊͒̌̀̕̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅË̸̡̡̨̢̨̡̡̧̧̢̨̨̨̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̣̝̺̼͉̰͙͎͖̪͈̞͔̗͎̲̰̪͓̮̘̜̭̟̻͙̳͈̺͖̗͇̰̳̞̪͚̝̩̭̖̥̼̮̮̭̟͖̱̠̯͖͚̤͕̣͕̞̥̤̪̳͍̲̳͎̜͎͇̣͈͕̝̰̱̯͕͍̻͍̣̯̗̼̘̥̜̻͓̬͇̣̯̯̖͕̗͈̗̺̘̬̣͎͎̤̪͖̜̝̠͍̻̪̱͓͍̱̬̭͚̱̣̬̘̝͉̱̥̰̤͚͈̩͇̦̬̦͓͍̰͈̹̻͈̜̥͇̩͍̬̟͓͎̳̪̟̣͙͕̥͓̩̲̯̮͇̤̼̣͎͚̥̱̰̻̤̥́̓̎͛͒̏͛̃̃̔̀̂̋͌̓̈́̉̒̈́̽͊̍̓̋̽̊̂̆̇̂̑̀̂̌̀͂͒͒̑̆̓́̀̈́̂̀̊̉̀̄̄̾̅͌̄̒̾̓̀́̋͊̀́̓̀͊̊̋̀́͑͌̂̃̒̓̏̈́̑̀̏̿́̽̊̽͂̀̍́̀̑͋͌́̃̓͌͊͂̀̓̽͂͆̂̿̾̆̿̇͊̊̾̀̑̃́̒̐̈̓͆́̈́̋̎͌̇̐͋̅̊̈́̆̍̉̅͊͗̿̂̃͒̍̄̈͆̎͗̿̒̈͂̏̋̓̿̍̍̈́̒̃̈̎̏̾̈́͌͆̍̑͗̊̅̀̍̈́͌̇̽̌̿͊̈́̈́̇͐̀̆͂̀̽̽̂̓́͋͒̑̿̆͋͒̓̀̊̈́͌̈́͐͛̑̃͂͛͆̿̐̓́̔̌̿͛̽̀̏̑͗͛̉͌̀̑̐̚̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅR̴̢̧̨̡̡̧̡̢̨̡̡̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̜̱͇̥̭̪͈͖͉̺̩̬͍͈̩̜͍̮̲̠͎̙̪̰̗͓͍͔̭̭̤̮̼̗͔̦̣̩͖̞̟̝͍͇͈̮͎̝̺̦̪̠͍̩͓͕̤͔̹̤͎̻͖͇͖̲̮̫̠̣̝̥͚̞͖͓̭̮̹̪̰͔͓̪̣̲̘̻̖͚̭͉͉͇̼̠͕̯̤͍͇̦̈́̒̓̇̌͂̾̒͑̃̈́́͋́̿̈́́̄̔͆̄́͐̾̈͂̏͆́̂̆̄̈́͆́͋̓͛̆̑͐͆͑̂͆̑͒͌̅̎͐̉̎̍̆̈́̅͋̿́̍̆͋͗͌͗̓̐̈́̈̾̅̌̐̈́̆͛̆͌͌̿̀͂͂̋̋̍̿͋̃̐̍̆͊͗͌̓̃̈́̑̿̇͑̿̆̄̎͊̓͐̄͗̔̅̀̿̀͛̇̓͛͊͐͌̍̊̈́̈́̂͛̈́̀̇͗̄̾̉̆̃̀̇̾̈́͗̈́̿̈́̎̏̆̌̆́̾͗̈́̄̈́͂̈́̈́̈͛̔́̌̀̓̐̾̓̂̿̓̾͒̓̀́̑̽͌̓͛̀͛͂̆̔̓̋̈́̍͛̈̈́̇͗̅͗̏̃̈̿̀̈́̋̈́̂̉͗̎́̉̉̎̕̚͘̚̚̚̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅĘ̵̡̢̧̡̨̢̨̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̛̥͓͉̥̙̝͚̗̝͎͍̞̺͇͔̮͇̙̪̝̣̤̼̻̦̮͉̗͚̻̯͓̺͕̘̜̳̪̭̤̠̖͚̟͚̳͚̲̗̬͖̭̻̤̞̦̗̤̼̫̗̰̥̥̥̝̦͔̣̙̩̠̪̭̣̗͔̭̬͓̮͎̟͔̙͉̻̼͍̥͓͍̞̱͓̝͍̙̤̱͖̦̱͕̯͚̳̱̝̞̭͇̦̞͓͍̝͎̗̳͚̦̰̺̜͙͕̼̯̲̞̯͕̬̠̦͈͚̙̮͈̝̼̟͙̺̭̱̻̻͎̣̲͎̻͖̟̣̺͎̱̼͇͇̙̻̟̺̥͚͚̤̘̘͍̻̯̜̙̦͈͔̹̘̺͎̞̰̘̗͇͎̥̗̺̬͓̦̠͎͓͈͉͔̼̟͇̗̖̳̗͎͖͇̻̣̰̲̙̜̟̙̲̭̞̥͉̜͎͔̲̤̣̖̰̼̟̖̖̼̮̱̦̻̝̪͈̦̞͙̻̣̜̻̽̒́͆͌́̀́̋̃̿͑͗̍̀̓͂͆̒̒͒̈́̋̆̀͗̕͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅN̸̡̧̨̧̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̧̢̡̧̡̢̢̨̧̛̛̺̜̫̗̱̺͇̲̞̘̪̳̮̖̭͎̹̝̞͖̪̻̺̞̯͓͈̯̬̩͍͕̺͖̘̞̪͈̦̺̼̬͇̜̙̟̦̰͈͔̹̪͎͍͈̱͙̻͇͖̩̱̖͍̪͎̣̞͎̜̯̲̰̯̳̠̤͕̬̦̞̫̱̠͎̗̤̞̭͔̰͔͇̟̩̭͓̖̥̟͙͎̩͈͇̗̪̰̤͍͇͈̠͙͔̳̟̖̼̟̞͎̝͖̞̦͈̼̪̜̪̺̹̫͎̼̰͇̪͙̭͙̼̯̼̟̹͚̠̹̮̠̣̻̝̲̘̦̼̣̞̖͚͉̣̗̖̳̩͔͇̜͙͍̗̤͍̺͈̥̣͕̮̼̟̣̠͇̩̹̘͚͇̳̲̲̫̠̳̮̹̝͈͔͖̤̼̠̝̟͚͉̙͖͈͍̹̝̠̳̝̱̜͔̱̺͕͈͖̯̰̗̖͚͎̩̘̜͖̯͎̼̞̹̬̻͇͉͉͓̼͖̯͓͕͖͙͇̻̰̯͎̙̓̓̒̔̋̒̔̈́̍̈́̃̌͊͒̏̒̾͒̏̋̎̍̓̀̿̊̒̎́̈́̇͌̌͐̐̑̈́͒̀̈́̓̓́̍͌̀̍̔̔̈́͂̓͆̽͂͐̆͑̊̑̆̀̾̓̉̎̓̏̏̅́̑͌̃̀̾͑̍̏̇̒̏̄͗͂̈́́͋͛̋͒͛͋̍͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅC̶̡̡̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̨̡̡̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦̦̫̜͉͉̞͓͍̞̫̺̝̖̰̝̳̪͔͈͔͚̼͈̲̙̬̼͎̝̪͈̫̰̹̦̗͓̖͖̙̰̟̞͙̝̳̲̻̳̟̱̠͓̰̤̰̺̦̥̫͖̖͎̻̥̖͖̜͙̥̲͖̣̞͓̻͔͎̞̤͎͙͎̹̪̝͔̦̣̦̫̮͕͖̟̯͙͙̮̲̻̜̦̱̣̟̺̺͙̩͍͍̩͇͚͚̦̙̲͖̹͍͓̘͉̰̼͉̱̰͔̩̣̙͍̼͔̙̱̯̝̳̙͓̬̫̫͖̦̠̠̗̙̭̙̱̳̙̟̝̘͎̗̼̜̘̳̯̼̯̻̪̼̩͕͕̯͖͚̳̪̗̫̬̗̙̟̝͉̞̹̺̠̳̥̥̝̘̟̫̪͓̬̱̱̝̺͚͓̖̘̤̤̣͔̦̪̱͉͍̟͔̗̜̞̭͌̍͌̀̎͌̉̃̈͗̈́̽̄͑̒̐̄͗̅̇̑̔͋̊̈̍̈́̓͗̏̒̔̈́͋̑̾͂̎̏̽̄̄͒̍͆̅̾̈́̈͌̀̇͑̐̂̇̑͒̐̆̇͗́͐̄̈͌͑̍͊̅̋̈́͂̓̅̇̔̉̏̌̑̓̔́̈́̈́̈̎̊͂͊̒̀̑̈́̍̾͂̉̎̊̀͐͗́̐̌͆̉͛͊̍͐͌̏͊̀̋͒͑̎̆́̈́̎͆̉̎͊̇͋̈̀̽̑̉̉͂́́̂͐̏͂́͂̄̾̊̑͋̀͗̓́̋̽̓́͒̃̀̑͑̍̃̋̓̌́̓̒̑̒͆̂̀̒̅͋̽̓̈́̅̉̍̀̀̏͊̈́̎̈́́̑̍̔͌̽͒̒̓̋̒͂́̈͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅĘ̶̛͖̙͍̓̋̄͆̂͗͑̆̀̊̈́̂̈͆̈́͋̎̈́́̾̉̿͗͆̅̎͒͑͑͛͑́̑̑̍̽̆̄̓͊̔̃͗͌͛̊̔̔́̅̎̀͂̄̒̂́̊́̒̽̎̋̄̈̒̂̀̐̃͛͂̇́͋̃̓̒̇̄̈͐̅͑́̆̐̃̀̀̒̌͋͂̑̏̃̈̎͑̎̿̆̇͊͌̆̑̊͑̋͒̐͊̀̒̈̓̏̓́͘̚͘̚̕͘̚̚͘͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝ ̵̧̧̢̨̡̢̡̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̢͙̤͎̟͚̱̳̣̲͈̥̝͎̥̤͉̼̰̻̥͙̱͍̬͍̠͔͇̮̰͉͚̦̭̣͍̹͚̤̩͙̖͉̠̖͙̯̳̗͍̭͔͇̺̱̘̹̺̜̯̯͕̝̳͓͇̰̦͔̞̠̥̻̭̯̲͍̘̹̻̯͕̹̜̘͎͇̭͖͙̗̼͙̠̲̜̰͓̖͔̤̝̙̞̞̣̪̮̝͙̳͕̭̻̹͍̝͉̙̳̣͈̦͍̪̤̠̺̱̇͑̃̏̈̋̀͂͒̒͌̈́̏̔̋̀͂́́̈́̆̓̇͛̈́͛̌̎̌́̃̐̓́͐̾̈́̔̾̎͆͌̌̓͂̒͑̊͆̽̓̅̅̈̂͂́́̋͐͆͛̍͛͗̆̈́͒́̔̂̉͐͌̓͂͐̒̇͌́̀̊̊͆̇̈̀́̐̎̊͗͐̽̀̄̿͌̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅŢ̴̨̢̨̢̧̢̨̢̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̢̡̧̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̨̡̡̡̧̛̛̛͎̤͚̜͇͉͖͎̝̭̹̰̤̬̬̺̼̟̗̟̱̦̮̯͓̣̖̺̟̙͓̖̬̭͖̲͓͖̘͖̥̳͙͎̣̫͙̻͉̟̣̯̯͎̳̤̳͇̫͓̲͔͍̰̩̞͉̰̱̟̩̬͍͈͍̟̟͍̜͓̬͔̹̪̲͇̝͙̜͔̞͖͚̳͔̤̹̗͖̬̩̼̝̠̻̱̩̙̼̜͓͚̪̼̬̙̘̞͍͈͚͖͇̗̜̼̙̬̬̰̫̜̞͔̖̖͈̬͖̱͍͇͈̝̥̤͈̗̱͎̝̰͚͚̜̝̮̯͔̲̩͔̜̪̻͙̺͕̹̯̞̼̗̤͈̩̮̳̫̲̜͇̬̻̰̥̳͙͔̲͎͔͓͍̰̼̗̰̯͙̰̲̭̼̼͉̺͇̦̜̻͇̣͖̞̲̙̥̮͈̺̝̂́̽́̎͒̌̉̈́̽̍̂̓̑̍̌̉̿̊̓̾̅̿̿̓̆͒̊̉̽͛̄̃̔̑̐̈́̿̈̓̀̒̋͛̽̅͊͋̍̑̎̉̈̇̿́̉̎͆̆̑̀̆͛͂̒̀͗̆̿̔͋͛̅̇̏͌͋̋͆̊̈́̂͊̃͗̍̔̔̉̀͂̑̔͒̀̐̒̅̆̓̊̓̎͌̈́̾͑̒̔͑͂̀̒̀̔̈́̇̂̓̄̊͑̐͛̂̈́̋̉̒̀̓̊̏͋̆̅͋̋̀̀̃̈́̐͆͗̇̆̍̔͂̽̈́̈͊̈́́̆͊̈̅̒̀̓̋̓͐̉͐̆̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅƠ̶̡̛̛̱̇̅̑̅̓̉̍̈́́̇̈́̏̅̂̎̽͒̅̌͆̀͛͂͌͂̊̅͆͋̇́̐̍͗̓̈́́̔͋͛̓̿͋̽̽̎̎̓̽̂̉̏̌̍̇̒̓̅̋̀̔̌̅̄̄̆́͆̆̈́̽̊̏̽́͋̓͗́͆̃̈́͌̿̄̾͒̈́̈́̓͊̓̒́̾̃͒͆̿̐̽̏̎̔͋́̑́̀́̑͛̓̐̄͂̂̐̍͊͒̓̎̈́͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ ̴̧̛̛̳͚̼͖͖̭̹͉̱͈͎͔͕͚̥̻͚̱̣͕̪̝̫̬̮̭̟̰̆̾̏̎̔̾̎͗͂̆̊͆̈̃̿̓̎͛̿́̂͌̆̽̐̈̇̐̈́̒̋̃̊̍̈́̐̈́͗̓̑͌̊̒͒̔͂̇́̇̾̽̀̅́́̂̐̈́̿͆̀͗̂̊̈̍͐͒͌͛̂̍̆̐̈́͐͋̾́̃͂͂̉̋̇̽͒̆͑̅̊̉̆̔͋̄̊̈́̆̂͑͑̊̍͊̾́̅͐̌́̄̕̚̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠A̷̧̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̡̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̟͎̦̘̣̖̪͎̤̣̞̣̣̬̭̞͍͖̙̬͉̯̦͈͖̲̟͇̞̪̫̬͚̫͍̼͇̹̙̖̤̪̳̗̻̤̞̣͔̙̪͈̗̘̳̩̝̠̠̺̪͙̺̙̝̩̯͖̳͖͙̺̻̞̹͉̪̙̻̮̥̖͉̟̠͖̭̻̜̟͖͎͖̥̺͓̹̠̝̺̙̤̱̭͍̻̟͚͖͇̻̮͚̣͙͈͓̘̩̞̙̭̜̻̦̪̫͈̙̻̪̹̩̟̪̼̳̲͔͍͚͚̲̗̞͚̞͖̻̪̤͕̭̩͚̝̟͓͇̹̫̹͓̖̙̰̟̥̯͉̱͓͍͍̝͈̳̘̰̖͈̪̱̣̝̪͈͙͙͙̫͙͈̜̝̤͇̫̫̙̟̼̜͙̤̥̹͎̯̜̥̣͕͇̫̪̙͙͓̙̺̪͖̰͈̭͎͚͔̤̖̟̫̪̖͖̭̜͕̖̹̬̥̻̭̯̺̬̮̪̫͉͈͚̣̝̻͇̞̠̩̬̪͔̬̫̻̾̆̏̒̍̿̃͒̈́̾̎̌̿̀́̑̆̌̿͌͆͛̏̀̆̆̈͗̇̈́̇̐͂̍̀̋̓̈́͆̈́̊̃͂̀̅̀̊̑͊̏̽̓̅͂͐̈́̍̉̽̎͐̉̈́́̿̀͐͋̓̊̉̓̈̋͊̌̀̇́͆̇̒̂̉͂͑͒̓̈́̄̈́͐̍̍́͋̊́̒͒̔͐́́͛̄͂͒̈́̋̈́̂͛̓̄̋̄̀̉̍̂̅̅̇̓̾̎̏̀̈́̍͂̄̎͑̈́̒̿̃̑̔̑̌͌͛̎̑́̎̅͛͆̀̈͛͐̒̍̒͐͋̑̾͌͊̎̌̂̀͗̽͒̈͆̈̈́̌̔̊̉̏͐͒́̓̀̆͊̀̇̓͋̃̍̈̓̓͊͌̑̏̔̕̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅȚ̶̢̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̻̼͇̯̰̻͈̖̦̭̥̬͚͍̟̮̫͕̭͙̖̖̤̲̠̜͓͖̹͔̣̺̺͍̾͑̈͐̇͊͛͗̅̎̓̀̃̓̈́̈͗̇͗̈́͂̾̒̉̔̓̑͊͗͑̓͐̇̋͐͆̾̈͑̓̂̈̓̓͛́̓̌͆̐̀͑́̑̐̃͑̎̑̐̈͑͊̿̾̋̂͋̔̓̇́̄͆̔͌͊́̎͛́͂͑̓̍̀̊̃͋̐̒̓͊̽̈́̈̈̆̃́̌͌̌̔́̒̆̔̅̔̽̔̇̍̎̈̃͆̇̃̀̊͋͛̾̐̇͆̌̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅT̶̡̡̛̛̛̛̖͓͚̞̭̤̮̥͚̠͓̗̖̈́́́͌̃̇͛̄̅͌͂͑̿́̆͌̂͐̓̌̈́̊͆͐̋̍̔͌̿̎͋͆̈̐̇̽̉̾̋̊͗̐̓͛̋̈́̀̀̈́̉̾̆̐̏̀͒͒̂̇́̌͊̔̍̀̀̌́͊͋̒̈́͊̀͊̐̿͂͑̀̈́̒̓͂̽̓͊̊̽̿̄͌̈́̉͌͌͐͌̆̿̅͂͑͊͋͆̏̋̈́͊̌̏͋̂͌̔̂̕͘͘̚̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅȨ̷̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗͚͈͍͉̰̺̝̐͂̋̿̅͊̆͊̔̀̍̏͒͌̊͗̏̂̿̑̿̓̃̅̒̔̍̋̑̏̾̋͊̓̇͆̀͆͒̈́͗͒͊̾̀̄̆̓͑̂̇̆̿̔̎̀̎͆́̒̀̾̈̍̀̂̔͒̇͊̆͌͂̾̈́̓̎̊̒̀͑͌̋̂͐̎̂̈́̅͛͒͌̐͛͛̔̓̑́̀̔̔͋́̈̽̊̾̈́̍͐̇̅̈́̿͑̒̑̽̎̇͒̽̋̒̎̎̂͑͛͐͛͒̋̽͊̅̈́͊̍͊͗͌̈́̒͌̓͋̀͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠Ņ̷̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̳͔̹̫͍̞̺̙̦̣̘̩͓͖̹̬̅̓͑̇̋̇͊̓̀͌̓̆̇̽͆̅̀̅̓̋͂̌͐̄͆̒̄̒̓̈́̑̓́̏͋͒̅̓̓̏̄̏̍̔͆̆̃̄̄͌̈̑͌͐̈̓̆̈́̔̔̒̅̈́̅̈́̈́̍͊̏̉̑̊̎̾̎̊̀̅̑̑̃̌̓̇̇́̍̒̑͛̋̉̌̌̈́̂̀̽̍́̈́͆̈̀̑̊͒̈́̒́̔̓͂̈́̂͑̓̆͊͗͒͂̑͒̃̆̋̀̂̇̿͒͐̀͛̓̽͐͋̽́̒̕̕̕͘͘͘͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠Ḏ̵̡̢̡̧̢̢̧̧̡̨̨̡̡̨̨̛̲̞͙̝̮̫͙͎͉̘̥̫̯̰͎̞̩̺̜̝̻͕̹͍̭͓̦̦͍̺̜͓̳̠̱̫̝̹̲̤͈͎̹͎͍̜̘̺̭̜̭͎͈͍̩̻͓͓̹̘̯̹͔̤̻̰̝̬̠̞̟̣͕̝̦̦̘͉̪̟͎̝̮̱͔̺̣̞̜͈̘͎̮̜̩͉̩̣͍͕̝͕̩͕̯̲̪̜̙͎͈̗͕̻̣̫̟̳̥̲͖͓̳̞̝̬͓̙̩̳̖͈͓͔̬̮̱̦̮͉̦̼͖͎̞̟̗̤̻̹̮̥̪̖̫̟͕͈̮͗͛̓̑̅͑͆̃̀̌̈́̽́̓̋̃̌̔̉͆̊̆̀͑͒̀͆͋̍͒͐̾͐͛̽́̋̇̑̒̅͋̎̏̈́̐̒̐̌̽̓̋͋̓͊̎̉͗̓̃̄́̒̒̈́͗̓̍̈́̈́̅̈́̿̔̅͐̉̽́̀͑̀̃́̈́̐͒̉͂̄̔̎̇͐̾̏̋̀̒̇̀̇̈̾̉̒̓́̎̂̽̉̏̈́͐͋̈́̆̿͋̈́̽͑͛̊̉͊͊̀̊͋̎̂̔̓͘̚̚͘͘͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

limited like watashi

looku atsu watasshii i drive anu innis!1!11!!!1! xD i visitsu da ranchu atsu leastsu three timesu a weeku tah tendu tah watashno beautifuru horsesu ,and, watashno hotsu christianu daughteru i have bangedu atsu leastsu three timesu onu watashno genuine cowu leatheru seats!1!11!!!1! xD watashno trucku hasu a lotsu no chrome onu itsu tah compensate foru da factsu thatsu i have beenu laidu offu fromu watashno oiru ,and, gasu jobu ,and, nowu worku a 9-5 atsu da locaru sobeys!1!11!!!1! xD

oh yeah that’s my boyfriend! he’s a little P̴͔͉̣̼͍͇̬̠͙̝̤̫̝̮̄̽͒̆̇̉̽́̆̓̀̇͛̕r̴̡̨̛̬͈̟̹̟̖̰̼͓̲̟̣̬̾̐̾̓̂͘ơ̷̧̛͉͖̯̝̗̮̲̼̋̓̐͊̽̾ͅt̴̢̛̼̣̖͍̣̥́̍͋̍̃̎͐̚͘͝ǒ̸̧͇̖̭̭͈̯͙̦͕̩͙̮͂͋̏̈͜ç̴̦̮͖̫͍̻̪̼̤̰͗̅͌͜ơ̶̠͎͖̪͚͙̭̭͚͒͆̃̅l̴̨̧̧̫̤̻̥͇͂̿̉ ̶̧̗̺̲̹͍͖̘̬̻̄̄̾̄̕͜I̸̡͖̠̙̙̲͓̗̳̼͖̳̋̍̌̎̾́́̎̇̚͜͠ ̸̞̻͚̫̐̾̓͂͐͒̑͝(̴̡̧̧̡̯͔͎̱͚̱͎̳̆͊͐͒̀1̶̛͈̭͕͙̜̮̘͓̳͓̜͓̜̣͛̀̈́͛̃̂̈́̚̕̚͝ͅ9̸̡͙͔͐̉͘7̴͙͎̮̻̤̀̈̾͌͗̿́͝7̴̡̨̛͚̟̯̲̗̹̜̖̺̰͜ͅ)̸̩͕̘̫͔͎̟͙̭͕́̉̉̽̆̑̿̾͋͗̒͝͝ ̵̢̘̤͇̪̙̺̤̺̂͒̈́͑̂̈̿͠r̵̛̯̬̆̏̉̄́̓ȩ̷̛̬̞̝̮̣͍̪̻̻̪̙̫̓̏̀̿͂͊͊͊͒̑̉͆͝͝ļ̷̛̳̱̜̍́ạ̵̧̢̼̙̖̥̖̭̾̃̈́̈́́̀̏̈́̑̕t̵̨̡̥̰̰͖̖̞̯̫̺͔̞̿̽̅̈̔̋͂͝i̸̡̳͉͇̹̰̫͔̲͎̬̭͆̃̏̿͗͑n̸͙͆̈́̏̿̆͒̅ǧ̷̺̱̓̊̋̓͘͝͝ ̶̛̲͎̾̈́̋̾̊̈́͝ͅt̴̬͉͔̹͕͇͙̻̻͍̞̭͉͒͋̌̾́͌́̓̍̕͜o̶̧̤̫͓̞̤̜̳̘̒͑̈̿̑͑ ̸̡̨̡͓̥̮̥̪̙͓̥̣͑͊͑͌̊͐̂̍ͅţ̶̪̥̝̳̖̿h̴͔̲͉͓̠͇̦̤̭̰̐̚͜e̴̙͓̅͑̃͝͝ ̷̡̨͚͇̰̟̖͕̿̽͌́̓͆̈́̎̑̈́̈́͛́̚Ṕ̶͍̼̰̞͇͖͔̠͚̜͈͔̉̊͛̾̑̊̅͋͘̕͝ř̷̨̭͔̈́̽̀̒̐̌͘͝ō̴̧̨̟̬̹͎͈͖̦͇͗̌͂̈͊͐̃̏̅̽̚̕͝͝ͅt̶̛̳̰̽̀͗̈́̃̈́́̉̎̚͝e̷̜̥̻̤̝̘̖̽̏̐̽ç̷̛̤͕̳̬̠͉̙̬̻̒̔̇́̄́͗̒͊̚͝͝͠ṫ̵̢̡͕̟̝̮͈̭̱͖͑̈́͑̈́̒̔̒̿͘͝î̷̧̬̖̝̮̤̲̾͜͠ơ̷̜̯̬͚̫̺̜̠̜͕̩̮̖͗̓̿͋̍́͆̀͛̈́͜͝͝n̷̦͙̱͖̲͍̥̲͕͒ ̸̥̰̻͌̇͂̐̃͑͛̑͑̍ơ̶̛͇̮͚͇̱͉͇̭͇͔̈̾̓̈͋͂͌͂̊͊̋͛f̷̳͔͈̦̠̹͙̤̙̈̾̽̍ ̴̡̧̦͕̞̰͔̗̓̀͋͘̕͝V̵̞̟͐̃̽̇̄̄̈́̇̌̆͆̄̕̕͝i̵̡̱̪̬̲̦͚̺͇̎̀̉̈̏̉̐c̵̛̟̲͆́̿̓̾̎̔͋͒̋́͝͝t̴̺̘̗͕̜͌̏́̽̎̆̈́͐̅̂̆͋ͅi̷̡̛̞͙̙̯̿͋̀̽͗̌̾̈̆͒̊͊̈̓m̴̨̧̧̘̼͉̺̥͇̺̩̲͈͌̋̈́͑̌͗̇̄̊ͅͅś̶̢͓͉͓͍͕̐̉͗̾̔̊̈̊ ̶̨̦̰̬̤̰̖̖̹̬̟̳͂̅͛̀͜o̸͈̗̟͈̼͋͐̈́f̷̨̗̳̟̥̭͚͔̹̰̰̞̀ͅ ̷̢͙̪̥͚̝͖͙̳̹̽͐̆̔̃̓̊̋̎͝͝I̴̡̛̺̹̦͓̞̺̪n̸̩̭͇̯̱̳̞͎̙̑͊͒t̶̹̹̤̃ͅe̴̡̧̖̪͕̱̜̟̣̘͕̦͈̼͌̀͆̽͑̌̾̐̍̏͘r̸̡̥͕͉̈͂̓͊͝n̵̳̬͙̯̖̒͆̋̽̎̓̑̉̒̔̽̌ͅa̷̬̞̖̠͙̻͈͙͒̑͌̉t̶͔̒̆̈̃̒͆̀͒́͘i̷̪̥̞͍̎̓͛͊̓̈́̀̂̐̍̕͝ò̵̧̹̼̲̦͓͓̮̹͚̺̯̳̈́́̃̿͒̐̽ń̵̪͑͂͒̄̊̔̀́͠͝a̵̡͖̣̜̱͙̙̞̙͌̄́̾́͊ͅļ̵̛̯̯̱̫͓̼̞͚̰͈̘͚͆̋̒̒̅̃́̀̔̀͠͝͠ ̷̘̠̃̔̏̀̈̄̅̑̏̇͌͝͝ͅÃ̶̻̥̹͙̩͕̹̯̭ͅr̴̢̧̟̯̘͕̫͍̻̖̭̻͇̫̎̅͜m̵͉̆̆͑̇̈̑́́̆̔̔͘͝͝ȩ̸͎͙̦̼̾̓̌̄͐̈̀̀̆̏̔͝͠͝͝d̵̢͕͕͍̣̳̦̲̗̈̍̀̀͑̌͆́̈́͂̂̚͜͝ͅ ̷̙͇̤͂̿͂́͋̀̽̑͛̾̿̑̚͝C̶̰̺͒̐̊̈̏̈͑̏̾͑̋̅o̸̡̨̬͈̟̖̭͙͔̳͈͇̩͉̐̃̌͛͘͠n̷̢̥̕f̴̭͈͈͍͐̊̔̿̂̇̍͝l̸̛̻̰͊̀̀͐̍i̵̖͆̈́͛̏̇̿̆̓̓͐͠͝ç̶̖͉̝̬͉̠̥͕̰̻̼̫̟̆̃̏́̐̅̔͆̌͐̽̈t̵̨̫̩͗̆͊̿͗ș̸̟̣̖͓̗̾͝.̷̡̭͔̹̜̲̞̓̏́͗̑͐̀̚̚̚̕͠

34 Likes

I like this.

This thread is the documentation of someone’s mental state slowly crashing down

7 Likes