Interior Design Showcase

…and of course, it had to get an SUV equivalent, given it is now the early 90s and Inframotive needed something to provide a compelling alternative to the soon-to-release P38 Range Rover.

3 Likes

1995 AMS Ventnor V12 6.0 Ultimate

Recently revised for QFC23.

4 Likes

Why are my promised BeamNG cars still not there?
Well, my hundreds of cars get frequent updates. This time some basic illumination for night drives.

Even harder work is adding pillars and roof in the interior. Especially cars with a sunroof are a pain. If you use one large roof part, they get covered. If you want them to remain transparent, your roof looks bad, as seen here.
Does anyone have a solution?

6 Likes

interior supposed to be retro or a little old school looking but have to have modern tech. so here you go

9 Likes

This is what half the money would’ve bought you at around the same time from Inframotive (WIP - 2003 B5)

6 Likes

New Dagel DX6 interior

4 Likes

1992 WM Deus 720R

A handmade drawing room at >200 mph with room for four.

1992 WM Deus 720X (nearly identical interior to the above, but with six-speed manual shifter and three pedals, instead of two, in the footwell)

5 Likes

The interior from the C900 was on the cutting edge for 2015, and still holds up today as a solid design that broke ground in terms of technology integration.

9 Likes

Churning out interiors again - this time the successor to the 2004 B9…tough act to follow.
The model shown is the base model, but this is still a marked step up from the B9 it succeeded, especially seeing as you can actually use the door bins in this car - a notable complaint from customers of 2004-12 B9s.

10 Likes

1986 Ilaris Imperial; Following my Imperial that I sent off to be massacred in CSR155, I wanted to make a series of cars under the Imperial name to fill in the premium/luxury segments for my Ilaris brand (which funnily enough was supposed to only be crapchutes with tiny engines). With claimed luxury one has to actually present luxury, so here is an interior for the 1986 Ilaris Imperial S3000L Leopard Elite.

It’s a bit rough around the edges but I’m pretty happy with it.

6 Likes

A very worthy interior, W124-inspired but with some own ideas. Clean execution with a lot of details as well.

3 Likes

1999 LVC LS60

3 Likes

I resemble those gauges and vents. Here’s the inside of a 1968 Fenrir and a similar 5-door model:

7 Likes

Some hatchback thingy I don’t have a name for yet

Also it’s its lowest budget trim, so i guess there’ll be more

and yes, this blue thing in front of the cupholders are 2 usb’s

3 Likes

Please dont ask…

9 Likes

I decided to revisit the '95 LVC LS60 (above) and '05 AMS Archangel (below) recently - here’s what they look like from the inside with lightweight sports interiors instead of the full-fat luxury interiors they came with:

Further information on them can be found here.

2 Likes

The interior of the Novalina M10 Cielo from QFC39

5 Likes

@Edsel and @lotto77

finally some realistic ugly japanese fabrics for the interiors of the Automation team up challenge cars (yes, I still update them from time to time)

5 Likes

'93 AMS Ventnor V8 Prime

Revised from original version for use in CSR161.

3 Likes

STOP and GO