Interior Design Showcase

IT! IS! DONE!

I am now in serious mental pain but the Bus is finally finished. Now I’ll do some BeamNG testing before making it a public release. @Knugcab this will be your tutorial.

7 Likes

That bus activates all my senses. I can smell it…hear it…feel it. Ok, ok, I have never tasted a bus, but still.

1 Like

[quote=“Knugcab, post:186, topic:40569, full:true”] Ok, ok, I have never tasted a bus, but still.
[/quote]

Most likely for the best that you never have.

3 Likes

How do we know this is the truth?

An attempt at a modern-day Primus, the 2014-2019 Merit.

The new brand logo somehow screams “IP” which is another brand around here, I hope the logo is not too similar (cant remember how the IP badge actually looks)

6 Likes

Just two pictures to show the transformation from a road car to a race car.

7 Likes

As a contrast, here’s the final facelift from 2011. Same car, very different place.

8 Likes

Very far from the IP logo that looks more or less like the BP logo but in black and gold (not replicated in game) and with the B replaced. Nothing that I thought about when I was first drawing it in 2000, but maybe it was subconscious.

The 2006 B7 is the B9’s junior brother and hence carries many of the same traits and features.

6 Likes

90’s Japanese convertible vibes :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Looks more early 00s, but cool nonetheless :smiley: Very realistic and yet unobvious design.

4 Likes

since I always wanted to do this, showing the development over the decades…

The Primus Astrona and Merit, years 1960, 1968, 1978, 1985, 1994, 2004 and 2015

6 Likes

The B11 Ultra was an ultra luxury car released in 2015, loosely based on the prior generation 2004-14 B9. This was designed to rival the likes of the Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls-Royce Ghost and Maybach 57

Ultimately this car was not a sales success due to its steep asking price compared to its B9 counterpart which, while not as impressive in terms of comfort or build quality, was significantly less expensive and offered the majority of the technological advantages the B11 did.

5 Likes

So 1st I would get in and try to find all the buttons…2nd, dive into the infotainment screen

1 Like

This is where it all started, way back in 1986. The luxury landscape looked different then, Mercedes had the W126, Jag had the XJ6 and we had this, the L1 Generation B9.
This car featured many innovations for its time, like 3-zone climate control, memory seats (not equipped on this model), reclining rear seats and more.

4 Likes

…and of course, it had to get an SUV equivalent, given it is now the early 90s and Inframotive needed something to provide a compelling alternative to the soon-to-release P38 Range Rover.

3 Likes

1995 AMS Ventnor V12 6.0 Ultimate

Recently revised for QFC23.

4 Likes

Why are my promised BeamNG cars still not there?
Well, my hundreds of cars get frequent updates. This time some basic illumination for night drives.

Even harder work is adding pillars and roof in the interior. Especially cars with a sunroof are a pain. If you use one large roof part, they get covered. If you want them to remain transparent, your roof looks bad, as seen here.
Does anyone have a solution?

6 Likes

interior supposed to be retro or a little old school looking but have to have modern tech. so here you go

9 Likes

This is what half the money would’ve bought you at around the same time from Inframotive (WIP - 2003 B5)

6 Likes