Interior Design Showcase

Unfortunately, the appearance of the “exterior of your car” remained unclear to me.

@kalan That is not the point of this thread unfortunately, hence the title.

I stand in awe, just staring at the screen looking at this completely bonkers interior.

Awesome job @alen.alic1983, hats off to you!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir for your nice words. I still keep opening the design to see if I’ve missed something.
:smiley:

1 Like

Ha, ha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, yeah right, but it’s just that his car has been a mystery as a concept for so long that I figured there wouldn’t be any more details. That’s right, there’s a complete order on this forums. Now it is more or less clear what is what here.

1 Like

4 Likes

My CSR 138 entry.

5 Likes

my tmcc12 car

Valiant_Royale_-__Valiant_Royale_Turbo.car (226.0 KB)

10 Likes

My first interior! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Unfortunately game crashed after just this single shot…

But the car is one that you have seen before, the 1970 Saarland Bischof coupé 2.5 ES.

6 Likes

Still in 4.1 for now, but I consider this to be an improvement on my previous attempt at a 90s land barge.

4 Likes

Not bad at all, I like it!!

It’s a more sober design than what I went for in my CSR 142 entry - and this time I made sure that the fixture placements and sizes were generally more coherent.

1 Like

Here is a few interiors i did on a few builds a long time ago, some not so impressive. kind of posted them from oldest to newest, only the brown interior one is a non 3D object body/chassis build. Wish i could show more as i have done alot more but automation updated and i lost all my old builds. Also just curious im new here, does engine bays count as interior? or is it strictly interior interior?

6 Likes

im truly at a loss for words my man

2 Likes

I can’t say it better myself.

1 Like

It’s almost like people are playing a different game than I am with these interiors.

I wish the interiors (and some exterior parts) we’re more like SketchUp is/was, with more on-face control and crafting. In a program like SketchUp, I could come up with some pretty badass things (like car audio sound system build ideas) and custom shapes are ultra easy. But in Automation, it’s a battle to even get a steering wheel to mate up. You guys blow me away every time.

2 Likes

1999 Langley LX-S

3 Likes

yk im starting to think my interior just look bad because i use potato graphics settings

I have potato computer, but I usually raise the resolution just for taking pictures and then revert to potato settings.

3 Likes

I saw a resolution super sampling res function in there in photo mode at the bottom of the scroll. I run 4k already so if I supersample it is huge, but would work better for others.

Also my Ray trace is dead this version. Upside, not getting .5fps in photo mode