International Time Attack Tuner Cup [Indefinite Break]

There will be some when we start building, I guarantee it :wink:

Adding a Final Note about Mods.

Will Also add How to sign up your teams.

Event will open Very, Very soon.

EDIT:

#ITATC IS NOW OPEN!

1 Like

Woo! Great to hear :smiley:

So TA-1 can be as powerful and as light as I want it to be? and even tho it’s road legal, it does’t matter if it is actually sellable?

I knew I was going to miss something.

Will add some limits soon.

Hope no-one is building a TA-1 car ATM.

TA-1 Rules have been updated with a power limit.

Exciting! Entering this one too.

I feel like TA-1 should also have some competitiveness and economy limits? Cause it would be easy for me to build a super-rich turbo engine getting 6mpg…

Btw, you might want to add fuel type restrictions, maybe?

I’ll get some stuff sorted lads.

Ninja Edit: More Restrictions have been added for TA-1 Class.

1 Like

Ok so a quick question i have built a car for TA1 and have only just been able to get it under 12500. Are you sure this budget is enough as nearly all of my sliders have been set in the high negetives? Also with the year I have assumed that the latest year i can use is a 2005 trim as there is no info on what year this class is to be built to? This is where im at so far.

1 Like

I think you confused total cost with market price

oooohhhhh. damn I feel blonde right now… But again quickly with regards to TA2 you say aspiration must stay the same does that include the engine ie the car i have is available in a v8 and v6 would i be able to use the v8 engine where I have used a v6 in TA1 or is it not related

Use which ever engine you like, as long as it is used in the original model and/or it’s trims.

Forgot to mention, for TA-1, TA-2, and TA-U any model year up to 2016 is allowed, and for TA-3, the Trim you are using must be 2016.

Meliora Automotive is proud to announce that will be entering to the International Time Attack Tuner Cup, under the TA-1 class.
Sadly, the track-ready version is too expensive, so we’ll use the base version :muscle:

2012 Meliora Perenne

The perfect drivers car; no active shenanigans or computerized stuff, it’s all mechanical, direct and instantaneous power delivery. No flappy things behind the wheel, it has a proper 6 speed manual transmission with 3 pedals, the divine trinity, as God intended it to be. And how about some driving modes? Your gas pedal is the driving mode.

4 Likes

First Entry has been accepted. That being @Sillyworld

That wooden spoon will be mine! :grimacing:

I should have four entrants in by tomorrow just updating my company in the sharing section.

So TA-1 and TA-U can be built in 2020?