Interview with us on AutoDebut.com

We've been interviewed by the online car mag Autodebut.

See below for a link to the article, and stay for a while, its actually a really well written mag too

http://autodebut.com/2011/automation-game-puts-you-in-control-of-your-ow...

Read

A good read. :slight_smile:

Its good to see some more publicity on a well established site. This should attract all kinds of car enthusiasts who may not have thought to even look for a game like this before. :sunglasses:

A very good move for this stage of development too, just getting it out there for people that have intrinsic interests in the topic. A good interview as well :slight_smile: keeping a very good balance between info/hype, not painting something that the finished product can’t keep up with. Well done guys!

He approached us for this one, which is kind of cool!

Sadly whilst its a very well written and laid-out site, it doesn’t have many readers, hopefully we can help fix that to some small extent? :slight_smile:

I found the link to the article at the memebers forum of the iRacing iracing.com/ site. And iRacing has 40000 members, and many of them love that topic I guess :wink:

keep up that good work guys, good luck!

Wolf

Nice, thanks for spreading the word :slight_smile:

Good read fellas :smiley:

Daffyflyer … you sent me a PM, but I cant reply cause (it says) I am not allowed to use these feature :wink:

you can send me your email addi so I could send you what you asked for.

Wolf

Sent in an email to Gamespot highly suggesting they should look into Automation along with a link and my impressions of the potential and current state. Hopefully they will be checking it out and be in contact with you.

Oooh! Dunno if they’ll listen, but thanks! :slight_smile: