Introduction and my vehicles

just wanted to introduce myself, found this game while doing research on rebuilding an engine, I’m a 25 year old female with a fascination with mechanical engines.

Currently I’m working on 3 rusty vehicles, two Holden Straight six grey engined vehicles a 1953 Holden FJ sedan and a 1960 Holden FB utility, my other project is a bit more ambitious a Bedford truck (it’s a hodge podge of TK and TJ parts so it’s hard to say what model it is!)

Uploaded some pics of my projects in their current states of restoration, if anyone in Australia has any parts for these models I’d appreciate a pm they all need various parts

That’s cool… if you really want to get good engines on those cars (which they seem a little like muscle car) try some Ford or Chevy small block engines. One of my friends put a small block in his ford falcon, now its a masterpiece

[quote=“PoweredbyaHoldenGrey”]just wanted to introduce myself, found this game while doing research on rebuilding an engine, I’m a 25 year old female with a fascination with mechanical engines.

Currently I’m working on 3 rusty vehicles, two Holden Straight six grey engined vehicles[/quote]

I suspect you’d get along well with a friend of mine, she’s currently rebuilding a red motor for her Kingswood and works as a vintage MG mechanic :slight_smile:

I love that you found this game while doing research.