Introductions

Name: Christian Alden

Interests: Games, cars, football(european)

Vehicles Currently Owned: '93 Honda Prelude 2.0i

Dream Garage Vehicles: Honda NSX, Audi RS2, BMW E34 M5, and everything else that’s reliable :slight_smile:

Previous Vehicles of Interest: '69 Volvo 144, '85 Opel Kadett GT (Vauxhall Astra), '88 Honda Accord. Not that interresting really.

How did I find you: RaceSimCentral

Welcome Sami and Christian… oh, and you Dasspeil, took your sweet time to post an intro :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see more people joining the forums and interested in our game

Having people waiting for us to finish is what stops us from going “bugger it, lets go to the pub” (well… from doing it Often!)

Please, spread the word to any friends you think might be keen for this kind of game :slight_smile:

Name: Conan Murr Derr

Interests: Jaaaaaaaag

Vehicles Currently Owned: Epic Honda

Dream Garage Vehicles: Jaaaaaag

About: You don’t know who I am and I don’t know who you are. Let’s just say I’m a massive troll that lives inside the deep bowel of the Automation IRC.

Name: Mitchell Paulsen

Interests: Computers, Games, Cars, Audio/Video.

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2005 Nissan Altima.

Dream Garage: 1967.5 Datsun Roadster 2000, Citroen SM, KPGC10 Skyline GT-R, Tesla Roadster, Toyota 2000GT.

How did I find you? Facebook.

About Me:
I am married with no kids and just recently bought a house in Long Beach, CA.
I enjoy playing games of all kind, computer, console, pen & paper. I like racing sims, first person shooters, RPGs, and a wide variety of games.
I enjoy cars that handle well and enjoy driving on winding roads. I’ve been told my driving is “spirited”.
In my work life I implement enterprise level data storage solutions.

hi conan, hi mitchell. Welcome to the forums

Name: Knut - Eldar “Mesa” Eitran

Interests: Computers, Games, Music

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1998 Mercedes C180-Sport

How did I find you? Spillverket.no or Gamer.no forum (Can`t remember)

Looking forward to create my “Family sport minivan” :laughing:

Good to see a fellow Norwegian!

Ekke feil det!

javisst, enda en norsk, akkurat det vi trenger!

Google translated, so don’t know if it makes sense :smiley:

Well kind of, I’m just hoping it wasn’t sarcasm :slight_smile:

:laughing: Sure hope it`s not sarcasm! What did we (Norway) ever do to anyone?
(Except when we looted the british isles) :stuck_out_tongue:

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/demotivational-posters-norwegian-road-patrol.jpg
And we are law obiding BTW!

Hah! that’s an epic picture! :laughing:

Hello everybody,

First, excuse me for my english : I’m from France, and I can make some mistakes :confused:

I am fond of computers, video games and, of course, everything that’s lying on wheels…

A car I’d like to have is the Porsche 911 3.2 Turbo 1995. I was born on the same year !
But I have an “objective” in my life : the Pontiac Trans-Am Firebird Super Duty 455 1973. If I’ll have this car, I’ll say : “I succeeded my life.”

About your project :
I discovered your game while looking for some things about Detroit and the other similar games.

I was wondering : can I ask questions about Automation here ? A lot of questions comed in mind to me… :slight_smile:
In fact, it’s a foolish question. I’ll soon create a new post.

Have a nice day,

Kev2442

let your mind run wild. daffy and zeussy are open to new ideas .anyway i dont want to speak for them they will be in touch with you shortly.welcome to automation.
p.s ask them to put new pictures on here they seem to be taking their time.

Welcome! if you have questions, post up a thread in general chat and we’ll answer as best as we can.

And yeah, pictures have been a bit lacking, we have not done any new art in a while, have been fixing some exisiting stuff, getting it all working in game, and working on some gameplay related work so sadly nothing visual.

We might have some pictures of our new UI sometime soon, as Bernardo, our talented UI guy has done some good work.

hi there guys…just saw this programme through facebook…looks great in my opinion.as i can tell its still in devolpment…The names jono…the location is larkhall/glasgow scotland…currently banned from driving so no liscence…got caught doing 150MPH in a vauxhall nova with a C20LET enginge plunked in the front…would like 2 be involved with the devolpment ie. ideas,feedback,suggestions.my own pc is currently getting a few mods installed.needs new proccessor and other odds and ends…actually cant wait to see this game in action.as this is not my own pc it might take me a while to post / reply again but please beleive i will be keeping a close eye on this…take your time guys…good things come to those who wait

welcome jono, sorry for missing you on the chat, was out getting lunch.

Please feel free to give feedback and suggestions, and that goes to everyone, and hopefully you all know that. :slight_smile:

What year Nova is the C20LET in? and I am sure it must of well hooned.

edit Place it up in the My Ride section, if you would be so kind :slight_smile:

it was an 88.same year as me…unfortunately it has been crushed by the police,fuckers.and no pics due to a house fire 8 months ago…only thing i have left from there is my dj equipment as it was at a freinds house for a party.i aint no mechanic all i did with the nova was give a mechanic in the garage cash and said make it go lol.all i know is it had a K16 turbo with front mounted intercooler,baileys dump valve and kent cams…and basically no interior…was in the process of tidying up the interior ie colour coding smothing off when i got banned…had just had a basic remap that day and was testing it out ( public road…learnt my lesson so dont break my balls please ive had enough of it. )why must power be soooo tempting!!! :laughing: 2bh i dunno much about vauxhall im more of a veedub man,dad has had a string of GTis VR6s V5s 4motions and is now rocking a 220 hp skoda fabia vrs…dont worry when my ban is served ill be doing track days instead of smoking fools that laugh at a nova on the street

Hey guys,
Saw your post on Grassroots Motorsports Forums about your project. It’s pretty friggin awesome!! Keep up the great work guys, can’t wait to see it finished!!

Hi Conquest, welcome to the forums!