Introductions

Found you guys from the thread on Nicoclub =)

Hello all
Heard from your game in the FinalGear forums where you created a threadā€¦
Iā€™m 25 years old, been gaming my whole life and tycoon games always were some of my favorites. That said, I love cars as well. Iā€™m a Ferrari fan, but I like a ton of other brands and cars.
Been hoping to get into the beta to check your progress out :mrgreen:

Interests: Games, Computers, DIY electronics, Hockey, Cars, History, Guns

Vehicles Currently Owned: Å koda 120, Å koda Felicia, Peugeot 207 SW, Zetor Z-50 Super, Zetor 3011 ā€¦

Dream Garage Vehicles: Chevy Camaro (First, Five gen.), Ford mustang 1970, DeLorean, MTX Tatra V8 ā€¦

How did you find us? Well, we are us, but how did u find us? Google, facebook, wikipedia etc? Google

About: Iā€™m just a regular normal guy with bad English :slight_smile:

Good to see so many new members!

Welcome everybody

Name: Paul Marcroft

Interests: Games, Vehicles, Motorsport

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2008 Saxon 250cc swiss auto Go-Kart

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari F40, Ferrari 288GTO, Lamborghini Muira, Nissan s15 Spec R

How did you find us? Pistonheads Forum

About:

im 16 currently in college. just bought a kart a few months back and plan to race that this year.
a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/156164_1685947718010_1517169549_31617825_4223297_n.jpg
im quite a big fan of NASCAR since i started watching it last year And cant wait to try out Automation

Name: Dan

Interests: Vehicles, Gadget

Currently Owned: 1970 Peugeot 404, 1990 Volvo 760 turbo & 2006 Chevrolet Optra

Dream Vehicles: Citroen C6, Jag XJ-series & Spyker C8

Recommended by Friend :wink:

Name: Josei White

Interests: Video Games, Cars, Art, History (anything really)

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1990 BMW 325i

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari F40, Ferrari 458 Italia, AC Cobra MkIII

Previous Vehicles of Interest: None so far.

I found you guys on Google searching for a game for a friend of mine (not related to this).

About:
Iā€™m 19 year old part time student going for a degree in Industrial Design. Iā€™m living at home atm (my job doesnā€™t pay enough for me to leave) working 40+ hours a week. My E30 along with video games and friends and all that keep me occupied when Iā€™m not working or going to school.

Iā€™m really looking forward to seeing this game come together! :smiley:

Name: Aleksander Cichoń

Interests: Games, Vehicles, Motorsport (Drift,Formula 1 and some minors like Formula SAE), Military

Vehicles Currently Owned: Bike with aluminium frame : P

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ford RS200, FIAT 131 Abarth, Lotus 2-Eleven, Audi RS4, Audi RS8.

How did you find us? Google

About: Iā€™m 16. Currently iā€™m trying to buy small FIAT (like Uno or 126). Iā€™m normal young boy that likes cars.

Welcome everybody.

Hey all.
Ockert J Strydom (21) from South Africa
Sounds like an awsome game!! Canā€™t wait to have it!
Drive 93 Camry 300SEi
Love ā€œMotorcity Dos Gameā€ and was searching for something similar when I came cross this page.

hi to all;

seems like the game is going around the world, or at least stumbling :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: Matt Oelschlager

Interests: R/C Cars, Gaming, Biking

Vehicles Currently Owned: I technically donā€™t own it yet because Iā€™m too young but a 1986 Pontiac Firebird

Dream Garage Vehicles: Datsun 240Z, Subaru Alcyone SVX, Mazda Autozam AZ-1 Mazdaspeed, 1971 Buick Rivera, Alpine A110 and A310 Pack GT, and Ford F150 SVT Raptor

Name: Robert Hoischen

Interests: Photography, Games, Music, Sports

Dream Garage Vehicles: The Atom :smiley:

How did you find us? A dubious link in the Motor City section of the Abandonia forums!

Moaar? Yes, find me on Facebook or visit me at picasaweb.google.com/RobertHoischen (shameless plugging cough)

About:
I was born in 1982, and lived in Germany for 15 years before moving to Sweden. I studied physics at Lund University and dabble in both photography (trying to become pro) and game design (a far shot from pro till now :stuck_out_tongue:).

Hi Guys!

Nice to see someone saw our dubious link :mrgreen:

twas very sneaky :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetings to everyone!

Name: Alex

Interests: Computers, Aviation, Cars, Video Games, Skateboarding, Photography (a little)

Vehicles Currently Owned: Does a bike count haha

Dream Garage Vehicles: McLaren F1, Koenigsegg CCX, Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG, Nissan GT-R, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Reventon, Porsche Carrera GT, Audi R8ā€¦this goes on. :smiley:

How did you find us? Google!

About:

I was born in Brooklyn, NY and moved to Staten Island when I was about 5. I am currently trying to survive high school and trying to survive living here too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Been interested and loved cars since I was about 5 or 6. I got interested in aviation when I was 12 and I think that got me out of cars a bit. But now I love both. Iā€™ve had (and still do) almost every racing game possible for the consoles I had :smiley: And I love tycoon games. I always play Forza Motorsport 3 on my 360. I remember when I was younger, I use to be able to name almost every car on the streets :stuck_out_tongue: Had too many Matchbox and Hot Wheels haha and was obsessed with Nascar. I am also a computer whiz.

When I look at concept cars by a car company, I just think like how would it be like to design your own cars, sell them, and run your own car company. Finally found Automation and I was excited I was just in time for the beta! This really looks and sounds like an outstanding game!

Iā€™m looking forward to this game!

welcome :slight_smile:

Hello all

Name: Khai (thatā€™s all you need for now)

Interests: Hardware, networking, digital forensics, live steam, sailing the world

Vehicles Currently Owned: '68 vw bug, '89 chevy lumina, '06 chrysler sebring

Dream Garage Vehicles: Nothing I can afford, Iā€™ll make do with what I can

How did you find us? ā€œRelatedā€ link from wikipedia, from the Car Tycoon segment

About: I spent my formative years helping my dad work on cars. Beating body panels back into shape, rebuilding engines, painting, and generally reaching what he couldnā€™t (children have smaller hands, you know) get to. I moved on, but the smell of welding is still in my nose, paint thinner runs in my veins and I still hear the tap of a body hammer.

Name: Elliott ā€œJigsawā€ Bristow

Location: UK born and bred, Currently living in Costa Blance, Spain

Interests: Games (particularly management sims), Programming (HTML, PHP, MYSQL), Graphic Design (Fireworks, Illustrator)

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2005 Citroen Xsara Picasso HDi Desire 2.0 (Iā€™m a family guy nowā€¦ itā€™s not the Smart Roadster I user to have)

Dream Garage Vehicles: Bugatti Veyron

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Lexus IS220/250d, Smart Roadster, Audi R8

How did you find us?: wikipedia, while searching to find a new patch to ease my Detroit craving that has been aching for so many years.

About:

Male, 28 (at time of post), moved from UK to Spain in September 2010 so that my wife could be nearer to her mum, who has lived here for 4 years.

Used to own my own accountancy firm, which I sold in Feb 2010 to get involved in my real dream-career, web and graphic design/development. I single-handedly built www.locallizard.co.uk, which I am still hold a 15% interest in, but now I have moved to Spain I am working on building my own web design business from home.

I donā€™t have a huge interest in cars, but I do have a huge interest in games and game development. I am an avid supporter of independent developers (introversion being my clear favourite, to date), and am often hunting down IGN award finalists to see what they are developing. I would love to be a part of the development of something that is starting (comparatively) small and see it grow.

My field of expertise that I can offer to game developers is:

(Excessive, according to my wife) interest in games
20 years ā€˜gameplayā€™ experience (If my Atari ST could see me now)
Excellent grasp of the English language, ideal for proofreading and typo spotting
The brain of a programmer
Meticulous eye for detail when it comes to graphical styling
I work from home and am ALWAYS sitting in front of a PC
I WANT to help :smiley: