JOC6B - A New Wave (COMPLETE)

The 1964 Skyhawk Mayflower Club Wagon V6

Skyhawk’s best selling compact station wagon is nicely restyled for 1964, with a new front that sets it apart from other Skyhawk models whilst keeping the signature look.

It maintains the simple, yet exciting and innovative retractable tailgate and roof for easy loading access.

The side profile maintains a clean and elegant look. It still has four doors, perfect for your family.

The interior is still futuristic and luxurious, with an easy to read speedometer and and gauges.

A comparison to the 1961 and 1963 Mayflower wagons.
20 Likes

1964 ARMOR VALENCIA COUPE

The new Armor Valencia offers crisp new sheet metal for a daring look for 1964. Offered in a variety of trims and body styles, the sportiest of them is the Valencia coupe.

This particular model sports options like a premium trim interior and rallye wheels. Though the Valencia does offer a 269 CID V8, many drivers find the 202 CID V6 provides plenty of power without guzzling too much fuel.

More Pics

17 Likes

The rear 3/4 shot looks very Mustangish…nice car man!!

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s exactly what I was going for; a mix between a Mustang, a Barracuda, and some Pontiac style thrown in. I just hope the stats don’t kill me… I’m seeing a lot of cool wagons and I’m wondering if I went in the wrong direction lol.

2 Likes

1964 Angus Lionhead - Octane V6 S

Angus Auto introduces the brand new Lionhead. Good things come in small packages and this is exactly that - at a puny 95in wheelbase, it can sit 4 somewhat comfortably and provides a lot of power for such a small package with a Octane tuned V6 engine in this S trim.

Developing about 150 gross horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque, the 214ci pushrod 2bbl V6 is coupled with a 5-speed manual transmission, propelling this Lionhead to 60mph in under 9 seconds. Top speed is nearly 120mph. This 4-door sedan makes everyday driving with friends and family much easier than you would expect.

Built on a typical ladder steel frame, this new model brings 2 new innovations to Angus, with a semi-trailing arm in the rear and a brand new european-designed Rack & Pinion steering. With a premium interior and leather seats, it is surprisingly comfortable and includes an AM radio with a speaker and comfortable suspension

Only 12k. Buy American Canadian, buy Angus.

Gallery

16 Likes

1964 Mara Companion 1.3 WA

In the late 1950s, Archanan-born US entrepreneur Maksim ‘Max’ Bricklov started importing the first cars from is home country to the US. Among them, a civilianised 1940s jeep and also several versions of the Mara Tovarysh - renamed Companion - adapted for export.

A typical print advert of the time

(If this all rings a bell for any of you: you have an excellent memory for totally irrelevant things: :smiley: Cult of Personality ][ : The Boogaloo [LORE][RD 5 FINAL RESULTS] - #77 by AndiD)

The post-1963 Companions benefitted from an engine that was revised after almost 20 years in production for the just debuted - but not yet exported - Irena.

Among the four Companion variants on offer, the wagon was most suited for young families looking for an inexpensive yet practical ride:

3 Likes

FRATELLI FRUI
Chiara 2600 Berlina
1962 La berlina dell'anno di Italia
is coming to America 1963

A New Wave of Forward-Thinking,

Compact Front-Engine Front-Wheel Drive.

For a More Spacious Comfortable Passenger Cabin
and More Cargo-space in the Boot.

Specifications:

FruiTecnica 2600cc Flat-4
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Superleggera 900kg (1984lbs)
0-60MpH in 10.7 Seconds
Nearly 30 Miles per Gallon on 87AKI

An Italian styled, Low Operating Cost, Compact Sedan,
with Ample Space and Power.All Yours for only $13400.

20 Likes

Introducing the 1964 Eros Athena, the new standard of affordable luxury.

5 Likes

1964 Voyager Twister

12 Likes

From your friends at Van Zandt,

the 1964 Keystone - our every-family, any-place, never-quits sedan. We’ve combined new space age technology with classic trusted engineering to bring you everything you could ask for in a do-it-all sedan. Welcome to the new world. Welcome to the new Van Zandt Keystone.

14 Likes

That is an incredibly pleasant design that you’ve created, love the vibrant color of it too!

2 Likes
10 Likes

The rear reminds me of a 1970 Camaro SS and a Chevelle of that year Nice.

1 Like

1964 model of the SUMA Civilla. Originally a specialized police vehicle, it was quickly found to be the most suitable large car platform that could be adapted to a variety of uses; the civilian version became a premium vehicle, typically equipped with faux leather interior and a 2-speed SUMAtic transmission, but more common were fleet models bought for taxi service, such as this one with a manual.

If you have to get an import, get one that knows you. It looks and feels like a classic American ride, with plenty of interior space, easy ingress and egress thanks to its high ride, and making intelligent use of its medium wheelbase, it’s a dream to drive. Sharing its six-cylinder powerplant with SUMA’s utilitarian offerings, it’s powerful enough to get you moving, yet economical on fuel and spare parts. See your local dealer for additional options thanks to our signature Customer Standard savings and packages program!

9 Likes
Introducing the 1964 Clari Coqui!
An amazing new family hatchback. Seats 5 with plenty of space in the trunk! Great for going on family vacations, and as your daily. But what's this? It's also a sports car? That's right! Our amazing Clari engineers made a family hatchback and fast sports car into one. 0-100 km/h in 8.9 seconds. Top speed of 119 MPH, with fun RWD! Podium here you come!

2 Likes

10 days to go until the submission deadline!

I have both ads and car files for 16 entries from the following:
@PhirmEggplant
@Dog959
@Hilbert
@crwpitman1
@Atomic
@Ch_Flash
@GassTiresandOil
@Mintymoon
@xsneakyxsimx
@0rangeGhost
@VanZandt_Breda
@AndiD
@Banana_Soule
@nvisionluminous
@Vento

I have car files from but have not seen ads posted by @Riley and @GAlexZilla.

I have seen ads but have not received car files from @Happyhungryhippo, @Knugcab, and @karhgath.

If I am missing something, please message me to let me know.

I’m also pleased to report that all car files I have received so far have passed rules inspection, so you don’t have to worry about a bin if you have submitted at this point.

7 Likes

Car shown: KD 1600 GT at 9,999 Automation dollars

3 Likes

Hi guys :raising_hand_man:

here’s my entry:

Hope some of y’all like my low-budget approach :v:

7 Likes

1964 Bazard Belwood

This compact don’t quit!

Price ------------- $11,000
Powerplant ------ 3.6L V6
Economy -------- 18.2 MPG
Enthusiasm ----- 10.2s 0-62

And complete with Bazard’s world-class reliability,
to keep you and your dimes running 'till the end of time!

9 Likes

The all-new full-size Navajo from Colorado Motors!

Equipped with the brand new B-Series V6 engine producing 140 horsepower! The new model also features an all-around independent suspension setup and a modern, rigid monocoque body and disc brakes!

The Easy-Does-It package is now standard in all models! The pack contains power assisted steering, brake servo and a fully synchronized four speed gearbox!

All of this can be yours for just 4.799 !!!

5 Likes