Just bought this game yesterday, went in blind, these are my first two designs with pretty much no inspiration. Thoughts?

“RRC Chimera S”: (Sedan) - 2.3L DOHC TC I5 AWD 6MT
“RRC Chimera R”: (Coupe) - 9L DOHC TT V10 AWD 7ST
I say “pretty much no inspiration” yet the R’s rear end does indeed vaguely resemble my Cobalt SS… oh well!

7 Likes

Pretty good! A few things I’d like to point out though. It’s almost always best to take photos of your cars in a nicely lit enviroment. Playing with vignettes, post processing, camera roll, filters and exposure should also help you make your photos pop. Oh yeah, and those old photoscenes are really hard to use, I’d recommend the newly-revamped 10’s design room. And finally, good luck and welcome! Oh, yeah, taking your photos in 4k is a bit overkill unless you’re photoshoping your car :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah you’ve absolutely got a point. Oops! Hopefully over time I’ll get the hang of it. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty good for your first two designs! Keep up the good work! :grin:

Not a bad start, but both of them deserve to be shown under better lighting - preferably during daytime.

As for the cars themselves, the mirrors, rear wing and indicators would be more at home in something from the 90s or 00s, but the headlights definitely look like they belong on a post-2010 car. And while you’re at it, you should give us some pictures of their rear ends.