Just started Automation career (playing demo at the moment)

Hello!

I’ve just started playing Automation (demo version) and created a chromed/tuned sedan. I need your opinions on this car, what is bad and what is good. I will notice any kind of opinions and hopefully learn from them to create my own car company someday when I get the full version of this game! So feel free to drop a comment or two! :slight_smile:

As a “P.S. post” I would like to ask, can you save these cars somehow in the demo version since my game crashed before I even got to the point where you can save these designs. At least got some pictures before that happened… :confused:

After I put my sunglasses on (in my living room), I discovered I like your car. I especially like the tail lights! The headlights are quite interesting also. Only thing I’m not crazy about? There is an awful lot of chrome though…in some odd places. :wink:

The game autosaves at specific points (I still have not figured out exactly what specific points these would be). So check your ~Documents/My Games/Automation/Cars and ~Documents/My Games/Automation/Engines folders to see what was saved. It used to be a manual save mechanism, which I kind of miss personally. The upside to the auto save is you don’t have to get all the way to the end of the process to have at least *something *saved.

That looks pretty slick! At first I thought you photoshopped a splash decal or soemthing on there and realized its all chrome :-p

this looks awesome. what would do you if you had full version.

Edited software advertisement out
/UltimateBMWfan

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]After I put my sunglasses on (in my living room), I discovered I like your car. I especially like the tail lights! The headlights are quite interesting also. Only thing I’m not crazy about? There is an awful lot of chrome though…in some odd places. :wink:

The game autosaves at specific points (I still have not figured out exactly what specific points these would be). So check your ~Documents/My Games/Automation/Cars and ~Documents/My Games/Automation/Engines folders to see what was saved. It used to be a manual save mechanism, which I kind of miss personally. The upside to the auto save is you don’t have to get all the way to the end of the process to have at least *something *saved.[/quote]

Thanks for bringing up the opinion! Next time I will try to add it “less”. :wink: Also thanks for the info, will need that saving feature in the future, cheers! :slight_smile:

Yep! The funny thing about the chrome, is that the side decals are actually door handles! :smiley:

[quote=“captaind00m”]this looks awesome. what would do you if you had full version.

[size=50]try pirates life[/size]
WHAT ?
WHO SAID THAT
IDK.
FIND HIM AND KILL HIM
OR RUN HIM OVER !!![/quote]

Thanks! Hmm… Good question. I guess I would do something bizarre with different sedan bodies first and after that I would go with doing some replicas of different car brands, e.g. Classic, Nissan Skyline R-34, Silvia S-14, some Porsche maybe…? idk. The choice options are huge, we’ll see. I’ll try to keep you updated if I manage to create my own car brand. Cheers! :slight_smile: