Kittenpunch's Vehicular Design Universe | [CS GTLM]

Hello there,

Rather than creating a new thread for cars I’ve built (i.e Falcon AG and Blue Arrow Automotive), I decide to just use one megathread for teasers and full car launches. I’ll pad out and polish this introduction thread later. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Archer Racing #8 CS GT LM

Just a teaser, a full release of the Archer CS series is in the works!

8K Photo Link

7 Likes

There is already another car company bearing the Arion name, although to be fair, its lore hasn’t been rebooted for 4.27 yet. Nevertheless, this looks like one of the best race cars I have ever seen since the switch to 4.27. I presume this is a GT3 car, but it could be adapted for the Repco Supercars Championship with a few modifications.

1 Like

Oop

4 Likes

Well that’s an ooops from me, no harm intended just a oversight. Good thing that was just a teaser and not a full release xD. Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

Given that no other company on the forums bears the Archer name, it’s safe to say that any naming conflicts related to your latest car are now resolved.

1 Like

2024 Archer Pole RS Spyder

As seen on the Automation IG, this isn’t a full launch, but this is one of my favorite cars to make recently. The Pole model line is supposed to be a smaller sports coupe line, but I just love how spyders/roadster look and that’s how we got here.

3 Likes

To avoid confusion with your latest car, I am renaming my line of mid-engined cars the Archangel. Anyway, the Pole RS Spyder brings to mind the V12 Vantage Zagato Reforged, but what exactly lies under its hood? And what body did you use as the basis for this latest build? My guess is something from the '05 Villain body sets (which resemble a Jaguar F-Type), presumably the one with a 2.6m wheelbase.