LDC stands for Livery Design Competition. The thought behind this is that its a competition based on liveries. I personally only have 2 rules for future hosts. Feel free to break them
- Do not provide massively 3 heavy builds, aka, try to have a build that cooperates with the original body
- Lock all fixtures before sending the car file at the start.
now, for the actual challenge.
no real lore behind it, the challenge is simply to make a livery for this coach
this is the Vausse Entourage. Built for the use of Letoura with a global release in 1991. As such, the time this livery is getting made will also be 1991.
The rules are as follows
- No moving, deleting, adding, or cutting anything on the body besides paint patches and changing the colour of the body
- no messing with the stats, like internals and externals
- no touching advanced settings.
- entries must be in the format LDC1 - Your name here for the model name, the rest shall stay as is
its as shrimple as that.
LDC_-Your_name_here-Vausse_Entourage.car|attachment (36.4 KB)