Loading asset previews

Hi all! I ran into an error that I haven’t been able to fix for over a week. After reinstalling the operating system from Windows 10 to 11, I downloaded the game, launched it and wanted to start creating the engine, but I encountered the following problem: “Loading preview resources”, the game is clean, there are no cars, etc. Please, if anyone knows what this is, help me solve the problem, I will be very grateful to you!

Could you send me (or post in here) your AutomationGame.log file?

You can find it at %localappdata%\AutomationGame\Saved\Logs. (Just copy/paste that into your Window search bar and it will open the correct folder.)

Thanks.

I would love to send you a log, but (new users cannot send files) if you know another way to do this please tell me

The easiest way is to reach Trust Level 1 here on the forums so PMs are enabled. It’s not hard to do:

That is, I just need to read the topics of other users and that’s it?

That’s correct.

here is the log: AutomationGame.log (212.4 KB)

OK, I’ll give this a look over, thanks.

In the meantime, there are two things I would like you to do. First, I would like you to verify your Automation installation in Steam; in your Steam library, right-click on Automation, go to Properties, and then go to Installed Files. Once in there, press the “Verify integrity of game files” button and let that process run to completion.

Second, I would like you to go and clear your game cache. When you go launch Automation, go into the Troubleshooting Tool instead of launching the game directly. Once that opens up, press the “Clear Cache” button, then launch Automation from the tool.

That might not solve your problem, but it will at least eliminate the possibility of bad data or a corrupt install.

Well, I already did everything you listed, unfortunately it didn’t help, I hope you have another solution to this problem(

I see.

Tell me honestly; are you using a pirated copy of Automation?

Well, to be honest, yes, but in theory this should not affect the process of the game since I played normally before, but still I can’t understand, is this a problem in the pirated version or the game itself?

We can’t provide technical support to pirated games; the changes they make to the code can break the game unpredictably. And beyond that, why should we spend time and effort providing support to someone who hasn’t even paid for the game in the first place?