[-Martin's NFS garage] M3 GTR 2005

---- BMW M3 GTR 2005 Most Wanted ----
Well i’m happy to present to you my hard work that i’m into, making cars from Need for Speed Franchise.
This one is probably well know to most of players that tried Most wanted, due to being Hero starting car.

- Stage 1 -

First iteration of car was made freshly when Official Automation Event ended.

As visible i started doing it Blue - White way. Mostly vanilla fixtures were used. Whole body covered with white colored small stretched bumper bars.
It wasn’t effective decision and were taking a lot of time. When i was in 65% stage of completion i tought i gonna leave it for later to finish. I was wrong in so many levels… When i got back at it and saw some of stuff broken i tought it would be easier to use today mods to remake it from scratch.

- Stage 2 -

This is Version 2. It was complete in less than 2 days, total 10 hours of full work. It wasn’t easy but new mods helped a lot to have more creative freedom.
As visible this one is different way around. White - Blue scheme. Still it is visible i did some mistakes, like Rear blinker size, missing silver stripes around blue, no glass in front of Headlights, and too big outer line of chrome around fuel caps, There is already visible issues with a lot of those small bumper “stickers” flickering their textures. I had no other choice that fix some of these issues and ignore flickering.

- Stage 3 -

This is Version 2.5. I’m very happy after adding silver stripes that paint-job is better visible and even more enjoyable for my eyes. It is Finally over, and ready to be taken for a spin for fun and photobombing.
But does it work in BeamNG or it gonna be huge mess of flickering??

- Stage 4 -

Holy Sergant Cross! It works perfectly! I had a lot of fun driving it with 370 HP, TC+ABS equiped. Only sadness is fact we don’t have superchargers yet, but still kicks like a mule and without TC enabled drifts like Mad Cat.

I hope you enjoyed reading and looking!
Please, leave like and opinion about it, it motivates me to keep going with this kind of stuff.

For a sneak peak I’m only gonna tell you that I’m now going back to the roots, involving some kind of a hidden racing league and a dreamy White-Red samurai :slight_smile: .

15 Likes

Well shit, fam, that’s pretty. :o

3 Likes

Great job! How did you apply the blue stripes?

That’s simple, stretch basic chrome bumper part, the first one to size where it goes flat and apply color of the “cheated”* hood. apply piece by piece until you achieve your desired paint-job. Of course it have it flaws like texture flickering, weird light reflection, but in BeamNG, like in pictures, it fixes itself somehow.

)* - You apply different color than body and use same method but reverse color, use body color to hide that the hood is different.

That’s ansewome, congratulations! I wonder how are you gonna draw that samurai on the teg. Can we have a .car file?

1 Like

Well, about the cars files… I thinking if it would be actually better to release a mega pack with all projects i want to do or maybe release them piece by piece and lose interest with every release ;_:

1 Like

Dude, that’s absolutely incredible! You can barely tell it’s even an Automation car in Beam!

3 Likes

@BoostandEthanol, if not for the black windows, I’d think it’s a normal BeamNG mod.

2 Likes