Max power from the 4 banger (Inline 4 engine) you got?

Since it only seems to be V8 and V12 engines we are getting the max power out off, but dosent let the small engines shine also. So this thread is dedicated to the weak under dog the Inline 4 engine.

How much power have you got out of the 4 banger?
There are no rules accept no modifiring of the games original files. Else do what you need to do to get some power,. Let the 4 banger roar.

My bedst result is 2116 HP and 1967 NM

1 Like

I’m surprised that an i4 with this much torque and over 1L per cylinder still has a 44 smoothness. I guess that’s +15 everywhere for you :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it is 15+ everywhere if you want the engine to hold up againts this level of power with out spit it guts out.

But no one with more powerful 4 banger?

I got one with more torque lol but same HP

Managed to squeeze 4 more Nm of torque however 2 horses have had to be sacrificed.

It looks like we have maxed out the 4 banger all ready. I have also tried to get more power, but can also only get more torque out of the engine.

But if any one can get more horsepower than already done, please post it.

Well , for me , i prefer the n/a approach , so what i can get most out of a 1.6 litre 4 cyl ( based on the 4-AGE 20V)

And this is why I prefer the turbocharged approach - POWER!!!

The 610HP looks brilliant. You even managed to keep engine stress in the green area. That’s nice. I’d really like to see what the result of this engine in a lightweight compact would look like.