Mineral life off-roading magazine

A new magazine reviewing off-roading and trail lifestyle will be releasing out first issue July 14th (provided I get enough entries for that haha).
What I’m looking for, 4x4 stock, off-road rigs, rally builds, trophy trucks, car/ trucks for hauling camper to the trail, or over landers. May feature and review some weird vehicles like off road carts, lawn mowers ,etc. if entries are running short.

The first issue will be based out of Utah and exploring some of the camping areas, trails, and local sights.

I will be reviewing based off of controller driving experience and how well I am able to drive your entry (probably not well, but I’m excited to try them)
Yes, I’m new to the forum and unknown on here but I’m hoping to establish my journalistic reviews as a staple of entertainment for those interested with mid monthly issues.

Deadline for first issue is July 1st, first issue will be out on the 14th of July. if I don’t get enough entries for the first month I will download some from repository and do a show of concept to prove I am going to do my best to get the issues out monthly.

I want this to be a realistic but fun process so in you PMs please let me know if you’re NOT ok with me joking about or being critical of the fails your vehicle may occur (Visuals compared to performance, lack of power for trailers, lack of ground clearance, sounding like a stuck pig on the highway to the trail, etc.)

I look forward to your PMs.

4 Likes

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

A review thread based on Beam testing for off-road use? I’ve never seen this before…

That’s what I was thinking. We need a trucking review to spice things up. (IDK I’m trying to sound confident :laughing: )

Are small off-road cars (by that, I mean cars like the Fiat Panda 4x4) allowed in this too ? Like, cars which are 4WD variants of ordinary cars.

Yeah little Fiats, up to MRAPs, or even Subarus. All are welcome and I will test them accordingly

I know I may sound a bit pesky, but, is the magazine s bit late ?

No hurries tho.

yeah, sorry. My HD crashed and I had to get a replacement, but I’m back up and working again now. I’m having to make some fresh pics and such. I should be able to get it wrapped up in 3/4 days.

2 Likes

Good to hear! I’ve been preparing a vehicle for your second edition.

2 Likes

Awsome, next month well be in the woods exploring. (Cant remember the name of the map, its the one woth the lumberyard haha)

East Coast USA?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s it haha.

also I should have the post up by midnight tonight, thanks everybody for hanging around and waiting.

Issue 1 the mini issue.

I know its small but this is my first time trying this format and if people enjoy it i’ll make the next issue larger and hopefully better features.

Plans of improvement are

1. better format and writing skill.
  2. personas for the journalist?
  3. ads for products.
  4. remembering to mention everyone who submitted cars
  5. improving my in game pictures and focus.

@Angelustyle thanks for the first entry

3 Likes

Hardly even mini! Great production and quality story telling in my opinion, with lots of photos and text.

I especially liked the Utah trail trials. Looking forward to more and Congrats on the first publication!

2 Likes

Looking for input. would it be more of interest if I just did another 2 week open build the magazine issue, or a challenge under the actual build challenges and worked that into a bigger (hopefully) coverage event? (I’m aware it will take longer and be more work on my part to host an event) what do you three people who interact think? :laughing: